Quest Around the Multiverse

By LuxVonDeux

A man in his lowest gets approached by a being that he cannot comprehend and gets offered a chance for a seco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 70

293 9 0
By LuxVonDeux

I'm standing in the middle of a training ground, and in front of me is the Queen's Guard. Not only them, but I can also see all the Royal Family in the training ground. It looks like Sialeeds and her companion came back last night.

Because Logg and Lun were already captured before, they did not need to stay overnight in Lunas.

"Errr, can I ask why I'm here? Also what with all the spectators?"

Ferid smirks at me and says.

"This is a tradition passed down since the first queen of Falena. As a new Lord Commander of Queen's Knight, you need to show your power to all of us. Impress us and show the world your power."

"Errr, Don't I already do that in the Sacred Games?"

"This is different. This time, you need to show us your TRUE power. No holding back."

"That mean Rune and Magic is allowed?"

"Aye. Are you prepared?"

I sigh a little and equip all of my armor and weapon. I have my sword in my right hand and my wand in my left hand.

"Oh! Is that a wand I see?"

"Yes. Truthfully, I'm a magic swordsman."

"Truly?! That is marvelous!"

"Hmmm? Can I ask why?"

"It is rare to have a Magic Swordsman! Falena only has one person in her entire history. Magic Swordsman can fight with both magic and sword. They can use both with such efficiency that no one can defeat them. Rune Fighter, the fighter who uses rune, cannot be compared to Magic Swordsman."

"I see."

"However, you need to prove that you are a REAL deal. We cannot start a rumor that the new Lord Commander is a liar, right?"

I smile a little and say.

"You are right. So, what should we do?"

"You need to fight all of us at the same time."

I blink a little and say.

"You want me to fight all of you? At the same time?"

"Yup!"

"You know that is an impossible task, right?"

The bastard dares to laugh at my serious question and says.

"You will be fine. Here."

He gave me a medallion.

"This medallion will monitor your body and will inform all of us if you cannot fight any longer. We also have the same medallion. When one of us cannot fight any longer we will teleport to the spectator area. Do you get it? Great! The fight will start in one minute."

Ferid laughed and walked away from me. He did not even let me say anything. I can only sigh and prepare. One minute is not a lot. I prepare as many scrolls as possible and check if my rune is at its full capacity.

With all of that done, I decided to check my enemy.

|Ferid Egan| |Level: 100|

|Georg Prime| |Level: 110|

|Galleon| |Level: 98|

|Zahhak| |Level: 81|

|Alenia| |Level: 75|

|Kyle| |Level: 79|

|Miakis| |Level: 65|

|Lyon| |Level: 70|

Yup. I cannot beat them. I open my stats and sigh a little.

=||=

|Name: Jacob Shiff|

|Race: Human|

|Level: 85|

|HP: 6210/6210|

|MP: 6620/6620|

|STR: 602|

|VIT: 621|

|DEX: 751|

|INT: 547|

|WIS: 662|

|SP: 35|

=||=

After completing the main quest, I got a lot of XP and leveled up to level eighty-five, but even then, I did not think I could beat them if they fought together. One-by-one? I might have a chance to beat them, but I cannot beat them if they are together.

Well, I need only to impress them, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

There are a lot of people watching the fight. Ferid Egan, the current Lord Commander of Queen's Knight, manages to defeat four people before he goes down, including the previous Lord Commander, who used a proxy to win the fight.

The nobles who watched on the sideline started to whisper of how Jacob will not be able to defeat even one of the Queen's knights because Ferid trained them.

The royal family, on the other hand, has a different opinion.

"Sialeeds, how many opponents will he take down?"

Arshtat Falena, the Queen, asks her sister. She knows the power of her husband, but she doesn't know how powerful Jacob is because she knows that he is still hiding his true power.

"I think only the three old monsters will still be standing at the end of the fight."

"Oh? Why did you say that? The other is strong, you know? Ferid trains them himself and they cannot be underestimated."

"I know, sis. However, Jacob's magic is too versatile for the others to beat. He can change the earth they are standing on and cast an invisible spell. Combine it with his speed and swordsmanship, only the three monsters can beat him."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

Arshtat nods her head and looks at the arena. After one minute, Jacob stands up and brandishes his weapon. The spectator widens their eyes when they see Jacob's sword getting coated by lightning and his entire body engulfed with fire-like energy.

"Shall we start?"

Ferid grinned at him and said.

"Let's start!"

Jacob disappears from his position and appears in front of Miakis, the weakest of the bunch, with his leg raised high. However, before his attack can hit her, Galleon pushes her away and blocks the incoming attack.

*BOOM*

An explosion is happening, and the attack creates a crater underneath Galleon. The other Queen's knights shake off their surprise in a second before they go into action. The first one to attack him is Miakis and Lyon.

They jump and attack him with their swords. However, before their attack could hit him, a barrier appeared between him and the other two.

"Portego! Avis!"

After creating a shield, Jacob conjures a flock of birds to distract Lyon and Miakis as he retreats a few meters away when he lands on the ground. However, he cannot stop to think as he lands on the ground; Ferid, Georg, and Kyle attack him at once.

Seeing the enemy above him, Jacob activates his rune.

"Soaring Bolt!"

Ten balls of lightning appear from his body and fly at the three knights. When the balls get close to them, it explodes and creates a dome of lightning with them in the middle of it. Seeing his chance, Jacob dashes at them while they are stunned by the lightning. However, before he could attack them, Zahhak and Alenia appeared in front of him with their swords drawn.

Jacob jumps away from them and looks at the Queen's knight gathering in one place, protecting each other.

"Balls. There goes the surprise element."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I have P@treon; if you want to support me and read my other work, or if you want to donate and buy me some coffee, you can directly send it to my Paypal.

Here is the link:

P@treon.com/Luxvondeux

&

Paypal.me/Luxvondeux (If you want for me to write more <Every 2$ I will post one chapter>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
147K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...