Stole My Heart (Voltage Inc O...

By Inuzuka_Shizuka

This is a book is about character x reader and the characters are from the voltage inc. You can request a one... More

Author's Note
Goodbye? - Eisuke x Reader (Kissed By The Baddest Bidder)
A Cold - Riki x Reader (Love Letter From Thief X)
Goodbye? [Part 2] - Eisuke x Reader (Kissed By The Baddest Bidder)
Wedding Disaster - Hiro x Reader (Love Letter From Thief X)
Happy Ending? - Hayden x Reader (Be My Princess 2)
Birthday - Dui x Reader (Star Crossed Myth)
Sorry - Yamato x Reader (My Wedding and 7 Rings)
Christmas - Leon x Reader (Star Crossed Myth)

The Fight - Scorpio x Reader (Star Cross Myth)

7.1K 127 55
By Inuzuka_Shizuka

This one shot is dedicated to @Inuzuka_KazumiI hope Scorpio is not too OOC and enjoy the first one shot i have written and sorry for mistakes.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Today right after work you wanted to see Scorpio so badly that you went to the mansion where the gods all live.

"I bet he is going to be happy when I show him that I have his favorite." You talked to yourself.

Your arrived at the front door, knowing that no one will answer you walked in. You stood in front of the main door to the lounge room and knocked. No one answered so you just walked in.

"(Y/N) This isn't what you think so calm down." Scorpio said quickly.

He was sitting there with 7 gods surrounded by women. They were getting close to the gods snuggling and hugging their hands close to their chests.

"Who is that girl." One of the woman said."

"She is Scorpio's girlfriend." Teorus said in a cheerful tone.

"Eh, Scorpio why don't you dump her I can become your girlfriend." A random woman said while holding Scorpio's arms tightly.

"Well I'm sorry to interrupted you guys while you were having fun so I'll be on the roof if you need me." You said walking out.

"Wait (Y/N)." Before Scorpio could say anything you slammed the doors closed.

"I can't believe I just saw that and besides if he didn't like then he could of stop it but he didn't." But you knew that if you were to see and think more about it you would of bursted into tears.

"I am so going to kill you Teorus." Scorpio said as he glares at him.

"S-Sorry!!!!" Teorus said.

After that he went he chase after you.

"Man this makes me look like I am jealous girlfriend." You sighed.

"Who cares I like a jealous girlfriend." Scorpio said popping up behind you.

"Scorpio." You said quietly.

"Why didn't you push them away." You asked.

"Because it would be rude to push them away because they are high ranked people and I can't afford to do something rude to them." He said.

"So does that mean you don't care about my feelings then." You asked looking down, knowing that you might start to cry.

"Don' talk like I don't know." He said glaring at you.

You look up "I have no idea what you are talking about." You said.

"You were the one who went out with a guy." He said.

"Wait what that was was my co-worker and besides that was because he said he'd treat me to lunch." You looked at him.

"What about the part where he confessed, you didn't reject it did you?" Scorpio asked in a low voice.

"I said I didn't know and besides why would you spy on me, was I really that untrustworthy." You asked.

"Yeah because I don't know when you might betray me." He's expression changed into the old him, the cold and mean guy.

Your eyes widened and you asked "Then what did you want me to say."

"At least rejected it but if you want to go out with him so badly why don't you." Scorpio said coldly.

Before you knew it tears started to drip from your face. "So that's your answer then fine let's break up. You can go back being your normal self and I will help another God. Since i am not going out with you anymore I'll go out with (Co-worker's name)." You said hoping that he would stop you but you guess wrong.

"Fine let's break up then. Starting from today we are strangers." He said and walked back inside.

"I guess I deserved that don't I." Tears started to drip harder but you couldn't hold it in anymore and you bursted into tears, falling onto the floor.

[Back at the lounge room]

"So what happened." Teorus asked.

"They probably enjoyed it." Leon said.

Scorpio looks up "We broke up and also someone can take her now." He said walking back to his room."

"Wait what they broke up." Dui said with his eyes widened.

"Because of you Teorus they broke up" Huedhaut said quietly.

Teorus blinks. "Did I just ruin a relationship." He asked.

"Yeah." Everyone said.

"What happened to (Y/N)." Ichthys said.

After Ichthys said that everyone rushed to the roof top to find you there on the floor crying. They went up to you and helped you up.

"(Y/N) you okay." Huedhaut said quietly."

You stood up. "Y-Yeah I'm fine, I'm going first so bye." You said walking back though the door (The door that is connected with yours house).

Once you got home you turned on the light and took a shower. After you got out you turned of the light and went right into bed hoping that you could forget everything, knowing you can't.

After remembering what happened you started to cry more. "Why does this happen to me." You said to yourself. "Why was I so stupid. There is not point regretting it now because I was the one who said we should break up." Because you were think about it too much you didn't get enough sleep and also it was cold last night that you even caught a cold this morning. You called work this morning and told them you were sick and couldn't go today.

(Knock on the door)

"(Y/N) We came to visit." Said two little voices.

As soon as they said that you knew it was Vega and Altair. You went up to the door and opened it.

"What are you guys doing here." You asked softly and quietly.

"Lady (Y/N) are you feeling alright." Vega asked worriedly.

"I'm fine thanks for coming. Is there something you need me for." You asked.

"Yes Leon-Sama told us to check on you to see if you are alright." Altair said.

"And he wants you to come to the mansion to decide on who you are going to help to get now." Vega continued.

"Okay I'll gets ready now." You said picking out a random outfit. You suddenly start to wobble.

"Lady (Y/N) are you okay!!!" Vega and Altair said.

Vega and Altair holds onto you as they help you get to the mansion. They let you sit down on the couch in the lounge room.

"Thanks." You said.

"(Y/N) are you okay you look really bad." Huedhaut said worriedly.

"I'm fine, It's just a cold but it fine, it is not that big of a deal." You said to him.

You heard footsteps walking and the door opens. "Leon you better have a good reason calling me......here." Scorpio sees you and froze.

You tried to avoid eye contact with him because you knew you would start to tear up. "So Leon what did you need me for." You asked.

"Right, (Y/N) you have to chose to help erase their sins." Leon said quietly.

"Then what is the point of me here." Scorpio said.

"Just stay here." Leon said.

"Then I'll choose Huedhaut." You said quietly.

"Okay, is that alright with you Scorpio." Leon said to Scorpio.

"I don't really care, it is none of my business." He said coldly and walks out.

"Sorry (Y/N)." Dui said.

"It's fine and besides it isn't Dui's fault. This is probably all my fault." You said quietly. Before you could think you suddenly fainted due to the cold."

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Ouch my head hurts." you said realizing that you were back in your bed resting. You checked the time and it was 7:00pm. "Ughh It's still early." You went back in bed and went to sleep.

[Time skip to work]

"(Y/N) are you okay you've being spacing out, are you okay." (Your best friend's name) said.

"Oh, (Your best friend's name) sorry I was spacing out." you said.

"It's fine but are you feeling okay, you look a little pale. Just remember you can talk to me about anything." She said.

Before you knew it you started to tear up and you started to cry. (Your best friend's name) hugs you and pats you on the head "It's fine just cry all you want." She said.

[Time skip again]

You were sitting outside at the park eating until (Co-worker's name) came up to you. "(Y/N) have you decided if you are willing to go out with me or not." he said.

"Oh, umm I...." Before you could finish your sentence you hear a voice. You then realized that Scorpio was in front of you.

"Sorry but she is taken." Scorpio said.

Your eyes widened to see the guy you love in front of you. "Scorpio."

"W-W-Who the H-Hell are you." (Your co-workers name) said.

"You lowly Human, you dare to talk back to me." Scorpio laughs and rises his hand about to use magic.

"STOP!" You yelled. "Sorry (Your co-worker's name) but I can't except your feeling because I have someone I like already so I am very sorry." You said and bowed your head.

"Is that so." He said and walked away.

"What are you doing here." You asked Scorpio.

"I.." He looks away.

You looked at him. "If you don't need me then I'll be going." You said and started to walk away.

Before you could walk away he pulled you into his arms. "(Y/N) I'm sorry." He hugs you tightly.

You started to tear up as he hugs you.

"I realize that I couldn't live without you in my life, so please (Y/N) forgive me I was stupid." He said.

"That should be my line." You said.

"(Y/N) I am never letting you go again. I love you (Y/N)." He said and gives you a passionate kiss.

When you were about to say how you feel he stopped you by kissing you again. "You sure had lots of imaginations of me." He smirks

"YOU READ MY MIND WITH OUT MY PERMISSION AGAIN." You yelled.

"Ahahaha who cares your my woman so I am allowed." He smirks.

"What logic is that." You said.

[Time skip]

"Congrats you guys are back together." Ichthys said.

"I am sorry I won't be able to help you." You said to Huedhaut.

Scorpio grabs your hand and pulls you out of the lounge room. "Were're going to my room." He said.

"Oh okay." You replied.

"Enjoy but don't make too much noise." He smirks.

You flushed red when Leon said that.

[Time Skip]

Once you got into the bedroom Scorpio hugs you tightly and then pushes you down onto the bed. "Sorry (Y/N) I can't control myself anymore." He said.

"It's fine you don't have to control yourself." You said while blushing.

(Well the rest you can imagine yourselves XDDDD)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hoped you enjoyed the first one shot I've written and if you have any requests then go ahead and request it and I will dedicate it to who ever requested the one shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 9.6K 52
A book full of one shots. I'll do character x character and x reader. NO LEMONS!!
44.3K 736 9
This is a Male Reader One-Shot book! Enjoy!
31.7K 896 11
Hey there ppl! :3 Since I'm so deep in the Haikyuu fandom I have come up with the idea of writing some one-shots.. Many many thanx to my friend (and...
9.8K 192 67
This is a book about one shots from anything! I can do basically whatever you want me to do, just leave a comment about what you want your story to b...