Private Sex Lessons with Liam...

Por Jamyson_2018

Between Rose and Catalina there will be secrets not shared between them but yet they will still find out even... Mais

Introduction:
Starbucks
The Sleepover
The Sleepover Part 2
Sleepover Aftermath
Getting to Know Him
Lesson One: Be Confident part 1
Lesson One: Be Confident part 2
Day With Catalina and Liam
Lonely Day With Harry
Lesson Two: Teasing
Lesson Three: Touching
AN:
Lesson Four: Love Bites
Harry To The Rescue
Figuring Things Out
Lesson Five: Fighting
A Little Surprise
Playing Around Instead of Facing Reality
Lesson Six: All the Way
The Break Up
Lesson Seven: Be Yourself with A Kick to It
Another Day with Liam
A Talk with Catalina
The Plan
The Aftermath
Settling In
Bonding with Tomlinson
Rise and Shine
Hospital Free
Show Your Face Again
Let's Go Shopping
Having Twins
Jamie's First Word
Harry Bonding with The Kids
Settling Down and A Get Together pt 1
Settling Down and A Get Together pt 2
AN:
AN:
AN:
AN:
AN:

There Mentally But Not Physically

1.8K 44 2
Por Jamyson_2018

Rose's P.O.V

I have been walking along a beach for absolutely no reason. I have know idea why I am here. I sit down on the sandy shore and look out towards the water.

This position reminds me of Louis. I move my gaze quickly and start playing with the sand that covered the shore. I've been roaming around not knowing what to do. 

I don't see anybody it's like everyone disappeared and I'm stranded. I put on my sandles that I didnt realize I had and started to walk towards town. I walked the sidewalks until I reached town.

I gazed through the store windows and there were no people walking or in the stores. Did I go back in time? I wandered to myself.

I continued to walk so I could check and see if my house changed. There was cups and trash all over the ground and sidewalk like people were hurriedly trying to get somewhere else. All of a sudden I'm in an house and I look on the couch and Liam is passed out and I'm sitting there getting ready to grab his phone.

I walked to the door but I couldn't get out. I turned back to see Liam pushing me against the wall. I should've just knocked him out I said to myself as I watched what exactly happened to me. 

When Liam punched me Catalina walked in and that's when I left because I didn't want to see it again even if I weren't the one being smacked. I end up in the back of a car and Catalina is in the drivers side and I'm in the front. The car started and sped off.

I seen houses buzzing by me as we kept getting faster and faster. We came to a harsh stop and that's when I noticed that we crashed into a brick wall. I walked out of the car like I was a ghost or something.

Police cars, firefighters, and ambulances were covering the streets. Then a curly haired boy came running to a police officer. I closed my eyes and then there was darkness.

"Rose you really need to come back to us we need you" I heard a voice and a hand that grabbed my hand gently and then placed a kiss on my forehead. "I need you so much Rose you don't understand" the voice continued as I sensed that he was crying. I couldn't open my eyes or move to give them any sign that I was here.

I was stuck and numb. I want to be awake so I can talk to them and tell them I'm ok. They wouldn't have to worry about me. My legs feel numb and I cant feel them. I try to lift my eyelids but they wouldn't open.

I tried to twitch my hand or something but I couldn't move. I hope I can wake up soon because I want to see my friends. I'm pretty sure they want to see me awake too.

I miss going to Starbucks with Harry. My childhood friend Louis I haven't seen in three years. All of Louis and I's memories were kinda vanished but still there.

I kinda wish I could go back in time and spend more time with Louis if I knew that I wouldn't see him again. But then if I did that I might not have met Harry. Louis and Harry would've made to be good friends. I don't know what time it is but I think I'm going back to sleep. I soon fell asleep right before the door was opened.

○■♤♡♢♢♡■○□■□●■♡♧♧

I updated...

Follow I follow back ASAP.

●Check my bio for info●

This chapter is short but I wanted to do a Caity P.O.V  so I did.

I want to thank everyone who is reading this book because I'm at 15K reads 227 votes and 49 comments I wouldn't have any of these without you guys.

Love you all❤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

83.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
31.3K 3.1K 60
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
278K 8K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
200K 1K 192
Mature content