๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ - 911 x The...

By LcverBuckley

An LAPD officer who meets two firefighters well on the job... {๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’™ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ ๐’™ ๐‘ฌ๐’…... More

Act One - Love Life
One. The Rookie
Two. Dosed
Three. Halloween
Four. Buckley
Five. Psycho Ex
Six. T.O.'s
Seven. Maddie Buckley
Eight. Red Snow
Nine. Detective Parker
Ten. Stake Out
Eleven. Bomber
Twelve. Firetruck
Thirteen. Virus
Act Two - Anti Hero
Fourteen. Santa Monica Pier
Fifteen. Tsunami
Sixteen. Blonde
Seventeen. Breakups
Nineteen. Heat Wave
Twenty. Stalker
Twenty One. High
Twenty Two. Christmas
Twenty Three. Date
Twenty Four. Chen
Twenty Five. Jealousy
Twenty Six. Dispatch
Twenty Seven. Doomsday
Twenty Eight. Reyes
Twenty Nine. She's Back
Thirty. Eddie Begins
Thirty One. Q Word
Thirty Two. The Day From Hell
Act Three - Trust No One
Thirty Three. Vienna Begins
Thirty Four. 2020
Thirty Five. Friday
Thirty Six. Evan Buckley
Thirty Seven. West
Thirty Eight. Jinx
Thirty Nine. Family Dinners
Forty. One
Forty One. Two
Forty Two. Last Day
Forty Three. New Rookie
Forty Four. Sam
Forty Five. Past Lives
Forty Six. The Hunt
Forty Seven. I Think He Did It

Eighteen. Drunk

4.7K 160 5
By LcverBuckley

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN  – Drunk

|

"KIDS, HURRY UP!"  Vienna exclaimed opening the front door.

"Coming!" Both Reyes' yelled back, Vienna groaned glancing at her watch.

"Why are they so slow?" The blonde mumbled to herself. Elena quickly ran out of her room with her backpack on her back. Vienna sighed, "Gabriella!"

"Oh my God. I'm coming!" She yelled sitting up from bed and grabbed her bag.

"Finally, come on" Vienna sighed. 

After she finally got both kids in the car and now on the way to school, Gabriella was the first to break the silent.

"So, what's going on with you and Eddie?" Gabriella asked her older sister while texting her friends.

"What do you mean?" She questioned focusing on the road.

"He's been over a lot recently" She pointed out with a smug look on her face. "...And you and Buck did break up, so..."

"Nope, Eddie is just a friend, okay?" Vienna asked, she rolled her eyes before nodding. "Now, can we change the subject?"

"What are we going for halloween?" Elena chimed in changing the subject.

"What now?" Vienna asked quickly slightly confused.

"Halloween, it's in two days" Gabriella told her, the blonde furrowed her brows in confusion. "Did you forget?"

"Hmm, nope" Small lie. She had totally forgot about it.

...

"How did you forget about Halloween?" Summer asked her T.O with a chuckle.

"I have no idea, i-it just slipped my mind" The blonde stammered out, Summer chuckled taking a sip of her coffee.

"Reyes, in here" Sergeant Grey said from the doorway of his office.

Shit, Vienna thought to herself before sighing.

"What did you do now?" Rossi asked her as the blonde gave her an amused look. "I was never here" and she quickly walked away.

"Yes, sir?" Reyes asked walking into Grey's office.

"Reyes, Detective Parker's partner for her undercover op called in sick. I need you to work the case with her" Grey told her, Vienna sighed.

"So, you want me to work with Parker?" She asked, he nodded, "Why can't Lopez or Bradford do it? You know I hate her"

"I don't care if you like each other or not. This is not a playdate, this is your commanding officer ordering you to do your job" Grey replied, she nodded.

Yes, sir"

"So, who am I working my case with?" Detective Parker asked, walking into the Grey's office before glancing at Reyes. "Why's she here?" The blonde asked before realizing what was going on. "Oh, seriously? Her? Why can't it be Bradford?"

"It either her or no operation" Samantha rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Okay, fine. Come on, Reyes" and she walked out. Vienna rolled her eyes and followed the detective out. "Did Grey explain the op to you?" She shook her head. "I'll explain in the car and get changed into something else" and walked away from her.

"Someone kill me now" She mumbled to herself following her into the locker room.

...

"Okay, so, is the plan clear?" Samantha asked Vienna for the third time.

"Yes, you go in, get a couple of drinks get the hitman to confess while I listen to the conversation from the bathroom" Vienna repeated again, the blonde nodded.

"See, easy, you can't mess it up" Vienna rolled her eyes and the two got out the car.

Samantha was right Vienna couldn't mess it up, but she still could by getting absolutely wasted after 30 minutes into the op.

"So there's one flaw with my plan" Parker slurred walking over to Vienna.

"Our suspect isn't even buzzed, and you're totally hammered?" She asked quickly with a slight smirk.

"I'm so hammered!" The detective exclaimed, Vienna sighed standing up.

"Okay, we need to sober you up and get back out there. Coffee and carbs usually work, so here's what we're gonna to do" She told her before slapping her in the face.

"Ow! Vienna! What about the carbs?"

"Carbs never work and even if it did, we have none with us" She pointed out, the blonde nodded.

"Oh, I think it worked" Parker replied with a smile, "You've always wanted to do that haven't you? You know I would have as well 'cause I can be such a bitch, but you know what, I'm gonna be less of a bitch from now on"

"Okay, I'm calling Grey, this is a failure" Vienna replied grabbing her phone from her pocket.

"No, wait, wait. I have an idea"

"Oh, I bet it's great" Vienna replied sarcastically with an eye roll.

"Okay, you know how guys like whatever his name is, they think we all look the same, right? So you dress as Sam. You take my place, and, oh, my God. Is drunk Sam a genius?" The detective realized, Vienna gave her an unamused look.

"That's never gonna work, you just need to sober up and get back out there-" She paused noticing the detective on the floor. "And, you're on the floor" She sighed, "Fine, we'll try your plan but you messed the op up"

"Fineee, okay, I did, I admit it" Sam groaned taking off her jacket and passed it to Reyes.

After Vienna took some picture of the drunk detective just to remind her of when she was sober before she went out to the bar and grabbed a beer for her and the suspect before sitting back at the table.

"What's going on here?" The guy asked her.

"Uh, nothing" Vienna replied putting on the smile.

"Nothing? You said we were moving on to shots and you got more beers?" He asked her, she chuckled.

"Right, I totally forgot, I guess we'll just have to shoot these, then" She replied passing him the other beer.

"I'm so drunk" Vienna said to Samantha walking into the bathroom. "He's had 14 beers and he's not even slurring his words"

"Well, I feel better. I had some floor pretzels. Let's switch places again" Sam answered clearly drunk, Vienna nodded taking Sam's jacket off.

"Yes, two of us can outdrink that son of a bitch!"

After 2 hours of switching places the two blondes were too drunk to remember the order of who was next. Sam sat next to Vienna. "Well, now, what the hell am I looking at?" He asked the two.

"Nothing" They replied before sharing a glance of 'oh shit'.

"Uh...you're drunk, you're seeing double" Sam told him. Vienna laughed slightly.

"Oh, give me a break, you can't think I'm that stupid" He shot back, Sam shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, we've been doing this for 2 hours and you didn't notice so..." Reyes tailed off.

"That's 'cause I don't look at women's eyes when I'm talking to 'em. Now, what's going on?" The suspect asked them.

"You're a hit man! And we're getting drunk so you can admit it" Samantha blurred out, the man chuckled slightly.

"I knew it, I knew, there was something fishy about you, no woman who want to hire a hitman" The man chuckled out. Vienna scoffed.

"I've hire plenty of them" Sam spat, Vienna looked at her confused.

"You've what?"

"So, who are you working for? The FBI? CIA?" The man asked them standing up from the table.

"Uh, FBI. Agent Ellie Reed and Agent Sidney- shit, shouldn't have said that" Sam paused surprisingly creating a great lie for a drunk person.

"Well, agents. You better watch your backs ladies" He hissed putting money on the table and walked out.

"I mean, at least he payed" Vienna shrugged, making Sam laugh a bit.

...

"This is Sergeant Grey"

"Oh, hello, Sergeant. It's Detective Parke-er" Sam said into her phone. Vienna snorted out a laugh.

"Detective, are you drunk?"

"Oh, he thinks I'm drunk, what do I do?" Parker asked Vienna while she ate some of the fries she brought from the bar.

"Uh, British accent" Reyes suggested.

"Smart. That'll fool him" She nodded as she continued to eat her fries. "Yes, sir, quite drunk, wankered, really"

Grey sighed, "Did he confess?"

"Uh, well..." Sam started with a shit british accent, she paused trying to find the right words "No, but, he didn't kill us so that's great" Vienna smirked slightly. "But the problem now...we too drunk to drive"

"Please stop talking like that" Grey told the detective.

"Okay" She replied dropping the accent.

"I'll send a unit to come pick you up, are you still at the bar?"

"Yep"

"Officer Lopez and West will be there soon, stay where you are" Grey ordered the woman.

"Got it" Sam said and hung up.

"What'd he say? Is he mad?" Vienna asked her eating other one fries.

"Uh, I can't tell, maybe disappointed" She shrugged, stealing one fries from Reyes. "He's gonna kill us, isn't he?"

Vienna nodded, "But it was your fault this time" Parker rolled her eyes, Reyes glanced behind the blonde to see her ex talking with a man. "Shit"

"What?" Sam asked turning her head to see what was going on.

"That's my ex, William Morgan" She hissed grabbing the blondes arm pulling her away.

"Ow, okay, okay"

"I swear he's stalking me or something" She sighed avoiding looking at the man as Samantha did the opposite and glare at him.

...

"Officer Bradford, Officer Chen. I have a task for you two" Grey said walking over to the two. "I need you to make sure they get home safely" glancing to Vienna Reyes and Samantha Parker sat in his office.

"Are they drunk?" Officer Chen questioned, Grey sighed and nodded before walking away.

"Reyes!" Tim called while walking into the office, Vienna looked up at him. "Are you drunk?"

"Nope" She said crossing her arms over her chest, he rolled his eyes.

"Come on" Tim sighed as she stood up.

"W-W-wait, what about Parker?" Chen asked him.

"You handle her, I don't like her" Bradford replied, grabbing Vienna's arm leading her out the room. "Who am I calling to pick you up?"

"Uh..."

"Buck?" She shook her head.

"No, we broke up like a month ago" She slurred out, he looked at her confused. "Uh, you can call Eddie, he owns me a favor 'cause I bailed him out"

...

"I'm sorry about this Eddie" Vienna mumbled unlocking the front door.

"Hey, it's fine, and I owed you for bailing me out, I'm just not questioning how you got drunk on the job" Eddie replied walking the blonde inside.

"It involved a hitman" She chuckled taking off the jacket that was Sam's.

"Okay, I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that. You get in bed, I'll get you a glass of water and aspirin and I'll pick up Gabriella and Elena" He told her, she nodded and walked into her room.

Eddie grabbed a glass of water and some aspirin from Vienna's cabinets before walking into Vienna's room and she was already passed out as Eddie placed water and the aspirin on the nightstand.

Vienna eyes flickered open her head was killing her from the headache she had, she groaned glancing at the clock on the nightstand.

"Oh, shit" She mumbled sitting up before noticing the glass of water and aspirin on the stand, she smiled slightly before taking the meds and chucking the glass of water.

...

"Hey, how you feeling?" Eddie asked the blonde as she opened the door.

"Uh, yeah, thanks for picking Elena and Gabriella up" Vienna replied as the two kids walked inside.

"Yeah, of course" She smiled before noticing a massive bruise on his elbow.

"Oh, this? I hit it on the door the other day" He said quickly just to brush off the subject.

"Did the door have a hammer attached to it?" She asked him.

Eddie chuckled, "Bye Vienna"

"Bye" She replied before closing the door and sighed. "So, who wants pizza for dinner?"

"Me!" Elena exclaimed putting her backpack down.

Tysm for reading!! Sorry for any mistakes!! 

Written: 13/06/2023

Published: 18/07/2023

Word Count: 1887

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1K 39
Estelle "Ellie" Miller had a rough childhood. Her father was abusive and her stepmother was a drug user. Her siblings has disappeared and she was the...
252K 7.9K 55
In which two co-workers find peace and comfort in one another. "These people are the best part of me." Trigger warning for any and all chapters!!
99.4K 2.2K 13
"๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘”๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก?" "๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘’? โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘’?" "๐‘–'๐‘š ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’! ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’...
25.9K 650 15
After escaping a bad relationship, Amelia Buckley was left with an overwhelming amount of emotions. She was scared, relieved, and alone all at once...