๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’...

By -lovcroan

โ HE'S SO TALL, AND HANDSOME AS HELL. HE'S SO BAD BUT HE DOES IT SO WELL โž when vivianne sturniolo got invite... More

๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’
ใ€ ACT ONE ใ€‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. love at first sight
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. the video
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. not like that
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. sturniolo fam
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. big plans?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. the sleepover
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. babysitter
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. the party
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. hang over smoothie
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. chris' revenge
๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ โž‹
ใ€ ACT TWO ใ€‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. see ya later viv
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. surprise!!
๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. hard scenes
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. dinner
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. the kiss scene
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. angry confessions
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. girlfriend and boyfriend
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. cast date
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. beauty & the beast
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. that's a wrap!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. one last cast date
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. home sweet home
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. eventful day
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. see you soon
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. 1 year 8 months and 4 days
๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ โžŒ
ใ€ ACT THREE ใ€‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. laney hills
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. unblocked button
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. the premiere
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. interviews
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. wired autocomplete interview
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. talking it out
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. road trip!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. i win, you lose
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. atta girl

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. the perfect ending

2.7K 86 57
By -lovcroan

chapter 35

JACK GUIDED VIVIANNE THROUGH THE PATHWAYS IN THE FOREST. She had a blind fold on and she had no idea where she was going.

"Where are you taking me?" Vivianne laughed, squeezing his hand because she didn't know where she was stepping.

"Do you want me to carry you instead so it doesn't take as long?" Jack offered as they halt to a stop. Vivianne nodded her head and she felt her feet being lifted off the ground.

Jack carried her bridal style and he began walking through the path, careful to not trip over any tree roots.

"Can you tell me what we're doing?" Vivianne asked him, getting annoyed that she doesn't even know her own whereabouts.

"But that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" He teased her. She heard him chuckle when she let out an annoyed groan.

The rest of the walk there was silent and she laid her head on Jacks shoulder. He felt his shoulder shake slightly, meaning that he was laughing. "Don't fall asleep on me now."

"I'm getting tired Jack so if you don't hurry up I'm gonna fall asleep." She yawned jokingly. Jack shook his head and then started walking faster to his destination.

"We're here." He carefully helped her down and slowly took off her blindfold.

Vivianne's hands went up to her mouth, covering it in shock. Her eyes widen at all the lights hung up on the trees. Tears well up in her eyes and she turned her head around to look at Jack who had a smile on his face.

"Jack." She mumbled before hugging him tightly. They let go and Vivianne lets out a small laugh as she walked around, looking at all the lights hung up and the decorations with pictures of them.

She didn't even noticed a blanket laid out with food on it in the middle. Jack sat on the picnic blanket, waiting for her to stop being mesmerized by the lights and to go sit down with him.

"Will you come sit down with me? The lights aren't even that cool." He whines, making her laugh. Vivianne sat down beside him and took a strawberry, biting into it.

"Yum." She said, eating the rest. The two talk to each other while they ate and there was nothing awkward.

That was the thing with them. No matter what, nothing would be awkward. Despite the fact that they we're literally acting weird around each other when they weren't speaking and Laney was in the picture.

They always say that if it is true love, you guys always find your way back to each other.

I guess they were right.

"Tell me something." Jack says, wanting to know something he didn't. "I mean, we have a lot to catch up on."

"Hmm, well it depends. Do you want to hear a story about Laney?" Vivianne questioned and Jack rolled his eyes.

"Of course she would eventually be brought up in the conversation." Vivianne raised a brow at him, wanting to know if he did want to know. "Okay fine, shoot."

"Well, when you guys broke up and we decided we wanted to try again, I had a talk with my mom that night." Vivianne said, looking down at the blanket and playing with the zipper of her jacket. "I think our moms were talking after the interviews."

"And what happened?"

"Well it went like this."

Flashback

"do you love him?" Mary Lou questions her daughter, looking at her while Vivianne looked at Jack. She peeled her eyes away to face her mother.

"Pardon?"

"Do you still love him, Viv?" She repeated more strictly this time.

Vivianne swallowed, looking down at her lap. She gripped onto the silk of her dress as she felt tears form. "Yeah, but he just broke up with Lacey."

"So? If you love him, go get him." She said.

"It's not that easy mom!"

"Please honey, don't lie to me." Mary reached out to grab her daughters hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "I see the way you two look at each other. It hasn't changed one bit. Both of your hearts still belong to each other."

"How do you know?" Vivianne wipes her tears away.

"How do I know? Oh sweetheart, I'm married." Mary Lou chuckles, resting her hand on Vivianne's cheek.

"Yeah, I know that but, how can you tell by just a look?"

"Because that's the way I look at your father."

"Well, your mom is very wise." Jack said, nodding his head as he took a bite of his pizza. Vivianne giggles.

"Yeah, she is, isn't she." She smiled and she looked down at Jack. She followed his gaze, looking up at the dark sky. He laid on the blanket while she sat up a little, he was watching the stars but then his gaze went over to Vivianne.

"Star gazing now, are we?" Jack asked her, chuckling and he didn't take his eyes off her. It was so hard to pull his gaze away.

"Yup. Aren't the stars pretty?" Vivianne questioned, still looking up.

"Yeah." He mumbled, but he wasn't talking about the stars, he was talking about her. Jack still stares at her and then felt his cheeks flush when she looked down at him.

A smile on her face, she tucked hair behind her ear. "Thank you for everything Jack." She mumbled.

The truth was, if it wasn't for Jack entering her life, she would still be struggling. She didn't think she would still even be here it wasn't for him. He was her everything and he was her person. Even if she didn't admit it, she knew deep down it was true.

"No." Jack said, lifting his hand up to place it on her cheek. "Thank you for existing Vivianne." He finished, bringing her face close to his.

She leaned in and so did he, slowly but surely their lips connected. It was like they were both glued to the ground and there was nothing else in the world but them.

But it felt like that everyday.

Sparks fly and true love exists. Even your wildest dreams can come true. Vivianne and Jack are proof of that.

@viviannesturniolo

liked by jackchampion, championsgf and 904,648 others
viviannesturniolo thank you for all the love🫶🏽
View all 100,793 comments

jackchampion I love you❤️
viviannesturniolo I love you more ❤️

limited comments

the end

roan speaks!
THATS THE END OF WILDEST
DREAMS!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this book as
much as I enjoyed writing it. My
heart breaks that I'm ending this
book but I promise Vivianne and
Jack get married.

They have a family blah blah.

If you want more Jack champion, you
should go read my Peter Parker fanfic
with Jack as the faceclaim!
It's on my profile, go read it now!
Hits different, a Peter Parker fanfic.

Thank you for all the love on this
book. Love you all🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.9K 32
โ why are you laughing? we're literally fucked. โž โ it's just funny how you thought we wouldn't get caught. โž a three-time grammy winner and a rising...
156K 1.2K 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Stephanie Ellekaris, forms a tight bond with three triplets... but when will she find out one of them is ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ with her? โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜...
59.3K 1.1K 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
120K 420 6
[ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ] ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต .แŸ just after the one year anniversary of her debut album 'adolescence' passes, kennedy silvers sudden...