𝟏𝟔. angry confessions

【 chapter 16, angry confessions 

IT'S been three days since Jack and Vivianne kissed, they were both avoiding each other because it was too awkward to even look at each other. Beatrice said that if they didn't make it to so awkward, they would be fine. Scott decided to let the cast have a week break after filming hard scenes. They both didn't know what to do.

"I mean, you have to stop avoiding him at one point. You two are best friends and maybe if you just gave it a shot and tell him how you feel, you guys could be more." Beatrice shrugs her shoulders, sipping on her morning smoothie. 

"And if he doesn't like me back?" Vivianne questions, plopping down on her chair. Beatrice rolls her eyes, leaning forwards.

"Come on, you think he doesn't like you? He looks at you with heart eyes all the god damn time. It can be sickening." She said, joking at the end as she fake gags. Vivianne sighs while pulling out her phone to text Nick but remembered that he was doing something with Madi today and didn't want to bother him.

She had her other two brothers but they never respond till night, leave her on read and replies hours later. A bad habit of theirs. "I don't know B. Just thinking about it makes me so nervous."

"I'm not forcing you to confess to him, it's just a suggestion." Beatrice said, putting on some lip gloss. Vivanne sighs while she thought about it. She knew she couldn't avoid Jack any longer because he was like her other half and she couldn't live without him. 

She didn't know a boy could have this affect on her, it felt weird to like someone this much. Her heart beat quickens when he's around, at times he makes her so nervous that she's scared to embarrass herself. But despite all that, she knows she can be herself around him.

"Maybe I will tell him how I feel." Vivianne muttered under her breath, thinking about it. Beatrice's eyes go wide, quickly turning her head to look at her friends with a wide smile on her face.

But her face drains of colour when she realized what this meant. Running her hands down her face, she mumbles. "I owe Mikey so much money." Vivianne furrowed her eyebrows at her while she combed her hair.

"How do you know Mikey?"

"The real question is, how could I not know Mikey?" She corrected, pulling out her phone to text the girl they were talking about. "Mikey and I are friends, she's hot."

Vivianne smirks at her friends comment, slowly making her way over to sit beside Beatrice. She gave Vivianne a side eye when she sat down. "What's that look for?"

"You like Mikey, don't you?" Vivianne giggles making Beatrice look at her with concerned. Beatrice came out a while ago as bisexual, everyone was very accepting. She would get along with Nick very well because she reminds Vivianne so much of Nick. 

"Maybe. But it's a little secret." Beatrice shrugs it off as she stood up. She took Vivianne's hands and pulled her up with her, leaving Vivianne confused. "Now, go tell Jack Champion how you feel or else I will never tell Mikey how I feel!"