𝟏𝟒. dinner

【 chapter 14, dinner

STURNIOLO FAM💯
mary lou ( mi madre😜 )
jim ( coolest dad ever🤟 )
nick ( the blueprint🤍 )
matt ( mega mett🔥 )
chris ( snickerdoodle pb‼️ )
justin ( biggest bro🤩 )
viv ( the favourite💕 )

THE BLUEPRINT🤍
OHHHHH MY SWEET LITTLE
SISTER!!!

THE FAVOURITE💕
what?
i'm on set rn

MEGA METT🔥
the whole fam flew out to
come see you
see u in a few

THE FAVOURITE💕
WHAT??

MI MADRE😜
We are going out for dinner.☺️
Bring Jack Champion as well.

COOLEST DAD EVER🤟
Yup, gotta speak to the young man
about dating my daughter

THE FAVOURITE💕
dating??
me and jack aren't dating.

SNICKERDOODLE PB‼️
they are convince you two are so just
go with it

VIVIANNE scoffed with a small smile on her face. She was happy to see her family again after a month and a half of not being able to see their faces. She had to tell Jack though. Vivianne was sure that Jack would get along well with her parents, he's best friends with her older brothers anyways.

Suddenly, she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist, she didn't flinch because she knew who it was by the smell. Vivianne smiled to herself while she scrolled through instragram. She heard Jack sigh from her shoulder since he was resting his chin on it.

"What's wrong?" She asked him, turning her head slightly so she was looking at him. Jack nuzzled his face into her neck, his breath tickling her. He mumbled something that Vivianne couldn't quite hear so she chuckles. "What was that?"

"I'm tired." He said more loudly and clearly. Vivianne raised her arm and tangled her fingers through his curls. "We're almost done filming, want to do something after?"

"Well my family is flying over here and my parents want to meet you, they're inviting you to come to dinner with us." Vivianne spoke as she turned around, Jack's hands still on her waist and he lifts his head up to look at her.

A smile on his face, he stares at her. "I would love to come and meet Mary Lou and Jim Sturniolo." Suddenly, his face turned pale and his expression turned into worry. "Do I have to wear something nice?"

"Nothing too nice." She reassured him, calming down his nerves.

"Okay. I got this."

"Breaks over! Time to film!" The director yelled catching everyone's attention. Jack and Vivianne smile at each other before going to their given places.

Vivianne was getting ready for the dinner, she wore a black long sleeve with a skirt and her hair loosely tied back. She was putting on some jewelry when someone knocked on her trailers door, trying to put in some earrings she walks towards the entrance.