𝟎𝟕. babysitter

【  chapter 7, babysitter

VIVIANNE woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, her eyes fluttering open as she lifted her head up. She felt someone move from where she laid, noticing that she fell asleep on someone. Vivianne saw a head of curly hair, her cheeks heating up when she realizes who it was.

Jack laid fast asleep his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She decided that she won't sit up since he looked peaceful, instead she pulled out her phone.

She scrolls through snapchat, snapping people back. Jenna immediately snapped back and when Vivianne opened it, she had a shocked look on her face with "jack??" written on the picture.

Vivianne bit her lip to prevent her from smiling, snapping Jenna back with a selfie of her and Jack. Of course, Jenna being Jenna, she saves it in chat.

The brunette shook her head before moving onto Instagram where she saw Matt's post on his spam account. She liked it, smiling as she screenshots the photo.

Cute.

"Nick! When is food ready?" Matt screamed from inside his room, Vivianne heard someone scold him realizing it was Charlotte.

"Matt! Jack and Viv are still sleeping you idiot."

Vivianne felt Jack stir in his sleep, his eyes slowly opening and a smile made it's way on his face. Vivianne smiles back at him, leaning her head on his chest.

"Good morning, sleepy head." She whispered, tilting her head. Jack drew patterns on her lower back making shiver under his touch.

"Hey." He muttered, morning voice coming through.

Two people walk out of Matt's room, Charlotte noticing that the love birds were awake. She clapped her hands with a smile on her face.

"Perfect, you guys are finally awake!" She exclaim, crossing her arms and leaning against Matt. "Time to get up. Munch time!"

Vivianne sat up, stretching and Jack did the same. They got off the couch after they heard their stomach growl, hungry for food.

"Nick, my bacon is BURNT." Chris complains, holding up the bacon. Nick flips him off, rolling his eyes.

"Don't care. It was meant to be burnt."

The group was done eating, the triplets decided to pick out their clothes tonight for the party Madi was hosting tonight. Vivianne decided she was going to pick out her clothes later because she was going through her emails to see if she got anything back from her agent.

"Hey, you waiting for your agent to call you?" Jack asked, leaning against the couch from behind.

"Yeah. I really wanna know if I got the role or not."

"I'm sure you did." He sighs, staring at her.

Nick came out of the room, strutting into the living room. Vivianne watched him with a laugh, covering her mouth.

"So Jack!" Nick exclaim, catching him off guard. "You want to come to the party tonight at Mads? It will be fun! And you'll be able to look after Vivianne."