𝟐𝟓. 1 year 8 months and 4 days

【 chapter 25, 1 year 8 months and 4 days

IT HAS BEEN 1 YEAR, 8 MONTHS AND 4 DAYS SINCE VIVIANNE AND JACK BROKE UP. Or since Vivianne broke up with Jack.

It's been 8 months and 4 days since Jack moved on and started dating a girl named Laney Hill. She was a model and I guess they met because their parents were high school friends.

When Jack had posted a photo of both of them, Vivianne was upset but she knew she had to right to be because she was the one who ended things.

She showed Matt, Chris's and Nick the photo. Matt sighed, staring at the photo before speaking up. "Well he definitely has a type." He shrugged his shoulders.

She blocked Jack on everything after seeing the photo.

But recently, their movie came out. The Circus. So now that it was popular, interviews, premieres and so much more was going to come up.

And Vivianne had to see Jack.

She couldn't move on. She just couldn't. Her heart still beat for Jack, no matter what.

That's what bothered her the most because he wanted to let go of him so badly but can't seem to.

Even though she showed in her posts that she was okay, it was all a mask.

Some fans thought Vivianne was a bitch after she broke up with Jack. Some fans understood why she did it.

So Vivianne took a break from social media because it was the best for her mental health.

Even though Vivianne blocked Jack on everything to cut all contact with him, he made a secret account to check her posts so he could check if she was doing okay.

Everyone knew they were still in love with each other.

They both knew they were still in love.

Just couldn't admit it.

roan speaks
extremely short chapter but act 3
comes out tomorrow!!