𝟐𝟖. the premiere

chapter 28

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE PREMIERE AND MATT WAS DRIVING VIVIANNE TO GET READY

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE PREMIERE AND MATT WAS DRIVING VIVIANNE TO GET READY. Her makeup artist and stylist always helped her, she always went to them and they gossiped while they worked.

Vivianne was going to meet her two other brothers at the event as well as her best friends. She bit on her nails which Matt noticed, frowning.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, putting a hand on hers so she would stop. Even though he asked, he knew what was wrong.

Jack.

"I'm just nervous to see him, that's all." She mumbled, biting her bottom lip.

"It's normal. If you don't want to talk to him then don't start the conversation. If he starts it then just reply dryly and maybe he will get the hint to stop talking."

"I don't even think he likes me because his girlfriend is delusional." Vivianne rolled her eyes, scoffing when she thought about the text from last night.

Matt laughs softly before messing up her hair. Vivianne pushes his hand away, a smile on her face. No matter what she was going through, her friends and family were always there.

She was definitely one lucky girl.

He parked right in part of the building, Vivianne grabbing her stuff and stepping outside the car. A few paparazzi's surrounded her and all she saw was flashing lights.

She smiled at them, trying to calm herself down. She hated paparazzi's. A burning hatred for them. She would have panic attacks during each encounter with them, so she tried hurrying into the building to get away from them.

"Hey Vivianne, what are your thoughts about Jack and Laney's relationship." One of them asked, she took a deep breath in, trying to ignore them. But instead of leaving her be, they asked her the same question.

"No comment. I don't dwell in people's relationships and I don't talk to Jack anymore." She said politely, trying her hardest to move past them but they were just too many of them.

"Don't you see him tonight though, at the premiere?"

"Excuse me, I have to get by into this building so I can get ready for tonight. Thank you." Vivianne gave them a fake smile before heading inside the building. Her hands shook when she opened the door to the room she was getting ready in. 

When she went inside the room, her crew immediately welcomes her in. They all gave her such big hugs. "Oh my gosh, my beautiful angel. How are you?" Xavier asked her, smiling at her.

"I'm good Xavier. How is Marc?" 

He blushes when she mentioned his fiance. "Well, we're engaged now!"

Vivianne slapped her hand to cover her mouth, her eyes widening at the news as a smile grew on her face. "Shut up." Her voice muffled since she was covering her mouth. "No way!"