𝟎𝟓. big plans?

【  chapter 5, big plans?

VIVIANNE'S leg bounced up and down when she sat in the car, front seat all changed into her jersey and shorts. Chris decided her wanted to seat the back so he could sleep. The triplets wanted to film a vlog of Vivianne's game with Jack so the camera was with Nick.

"We're watching Viv's field hockey game which is pretty exciting because a little someone is going to be there." Nick winks at Vivianne, making her look at him in disgust.

"You need to stop doing that." She pursed her lips, shaking her head and looking back on her phone as she scrolled through tiktoks.

Chris throws his hand up in disbelief, looking at Vivianne with furrowed eyebrows. "You literally wink at people all the time."

"Yeah but I do it better than Nick, he looked like he has a whole ass bug in his eye when he winks." She said making them all laugh. Despite being the youngest, she could relate to her brothers at times.

"Are you nervous?" Matt asked, noticing that she was biting her nails and she only did that when she was nervous. Vivianne looked over to him, slowly nodding her head before looking out the window. Matt sighed, putting a hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"Matt, eyes on the fucking road, you're going to miss the turn." Nick yelled at him, pointing at the road. They were currently on their way to pick up Isabelle and Charlotte since they always go to Vivianne's games to support her.

"No I'm not Chris, I'm good." Matt shoots back, rolling his eyes and he turns on Charlotte's street. Isabelle was Charlotte's roomate and also another one of Vivianne's best friends. All three of them were a trio.

"I'm trying to fucking nap here, do you mind?" Chris spoke up, pulling off his hood. He didn't even look outside the window, not noticing where they were at the moment.

Vivianne turned around, raising a brow. "Why do you want to sleep when we're already at your girlfriends house?"

Immediately, Chris woke up and sat up straight, waiting for his girlfriend to go inside the car. He got a glimpse of her blonde hair so he smoothes out his pants and ran a hand through his hair. Vivianne watched him, scrunching her face up before looking away.

"Hey guys." Charlotte smiled, peeking her head in. Matt waves at her, mentally getting mad at himself for such an awkward greeting. The brunette stepped inside the car, sitting in the seat behind Matt's.

Isabelle was the last to step inside, a shy smile on her face. Chris smiles back at her, opening his arms so she could hug him but it was quickly shut down by Vivianne. "You guys can make out later, I'm going to be late for the game."

Chris had a scowl on his face as Isabelle sat down next to him, he wrapped his arm around her. Vivianne got a text from Jack, opening the messages to text him back. Look's like he was already there.

"Matt, let's go! Jack is already there." Vivianne exclaimed, looking away from her phone to give her older brother a look. Matt flipped her off before pressing on the pedal.

"Hi! I'm so glad you came." Vivianne smiled, engulfing Jack into a hug. He had that grin that he always had on his face, hugging her back. Matt trailed behind her holding her bag of stuff she needed and her waterbottle.

"Thank you for inviting me. We should do something after." Jack suggested, shrugging his shoulders. Vivianne pulls away from the hug and nods her head.

"Sounds like a plan. I think my friends Isabelle and Charlotte are sleeping over and we're going to have a movie night if you want to tag along." Vivianne stated as they walk to the field.

"I don't have extra clothes though."

"You can borrow some of my brothers, they have lots of sweat pants and hoodies. trust me." She chuckles. From behind the duo, all five of them watched them talk and how Vivianne has a big smile on her face. They have never seen her this happy before.

"Do you have any big plans coming up?" He questioned her.

Vivianne nodded her head, remembering that she auditioned for a new horror movie coming up. She was trying to get the main character role, but she doubted herself.

"I recently auditioned for a new horror movie. I want the role of the main girl character but I doubt I'll get it."

Jack was confused why she was doubting herself, she was an amazing actress and she will 100% get the role. "You're going to get the role."

"You think so?"

"Positive."

Vivianne won her field hockey game, her brothers engulfing her in a hug and Chris spins her around while she laughs.

"Let's go! Vivianne Sturniolo got the dub!" Chris yelled, making a W with his hands. Vivianne slapped her forehead in embarrassment, shaking her head.

Next was Isabelle and Charlotte, they high fives Vivianne.

Jack was waiting for her, waiting for her to be finished with her friends. When she was, Vivianne immediately hugs him.

"You did so well." He whispers in her ear making her smile and cover her face. Jack pulls her hands away from her face, his cheeks heating up.

"Okay love birds, break it up and let's go back to the house." Matt announced, wrapping his arm around Charlotte and walks passed them. Vivianne watches them walk away with an eyebrow raised and turned her head to look at Jack.

He chuckles before intertwining their hands swinging it back and forth, following the rest of the group.

roan speaks!
i haven't gotten my essay for
socials back yet, i'm pretty sure
i did so bad.

PRAY FOR ME!!