𝟏𝟗. beauty & the beast

【 chapter 19, beauty & the beast

TOMORROW was the day they finished filming for the movie, it was going to be a wrap soon. The cast had just finished doing some extra scenes, all of them in their own trailer. Of couse, like always, Vivianne was in Jack's. She read her book on the bed while waiting for him to come back from getting food.

She heard the trailer door open. Vivianne moved her book slightly so she can see Jack. He brough some McDonalds for them to eat, she quickly put her book down so she could go eat. Her stomach grumbled, Jack laughing at her as she walked over.

Sending a playful glare, she narrowed her eyes at him. "What are you laughing at?" She asked him, taking a fry from the cardboard box.

"You." He said.

"Yeah?" She asks, raising a brow.

"Oh yeah." He nodded his head. The couple let out dry laughs, shaking their heads at each other. Jack looks over to the small desk beside his bed, staring at the book placed on it. Swallowing his food before he spoke. "What are you reading?"

He knew that Vivianne was a bit of a book worm, always starting a book and then finishing it in the same day. She loved reading and that's why every time they go out, it was at a book store so she can get more of those novels. It didn't matter what genre..thriller, romance, mystery, and more, she will read it in a day or two.

"Better than the movies." She said, smiling up at him. Jack gives her a look which meant that he wanted her to explain what it was about. Vivianne kept the small smile on her face while she passionately talked about the book she was reading. Jack stares at her, loving how her eyes slightly bright up when she talks about books.

Noticing how the dimples on her cheeks show more than usual. Jack loved it when she talked about the books she was reading and what it was about. You can ask about a book to Jack and he would probably know what it was about because of Vivianne. That's how much he listens.

"You could be like my Belle. You're a little bookworm with dark hair. You're also very pretty." Jack compliments, making Vivianne giggle and go red. She could feel her heart pounding faster than usual. "Did you know Belle is my favourite disney princess?"

Vivianne could tell he was doing this on purpose to get a reaction out of her. She threw a fry at him, Jack shielding himself from 3 fries. "You're overdoing it, stop it." She scolded him but deep down she loved it, it made her feel butterflies.

"Now that we're talking about books.." Vivianne had that little smirk on her face. Something that didn't seem like a smirk but was a smirk, the corner of her mouths lifting up a bit. Jack rolled his eyes and put down his burger.

"I just went out to get us food and now you want me to go out with you and get books?" He asked her, with a 'are you kidding me look.' He sighs, "I wanted to cuddle with you."

Vivianne finished eating her food, walking over and throwing the garbage away. "Well, look on the bright side, you're going out with me!" She gave him a big smile before going to the washroom to get ready. "Book shopping date!"

Jack shook his head with a smile. She was right. at least he was going out with her.

"I don't know which one to get!" Vivianne complains, looking at the two books in her hands. They had been walking around the huge book store, trying to find the books Vivianne wanted while they were hand in hand.

"Why don't you get both since you end up finishing in a day. Then we don't have to come back here." Jack suggested, Vivianne mentally slapping herself for being so stupid. "Or how about this, you get 10 books so we don't have to come back here in 2 days."

Vivianne shot him a look, knowing what he was doing. A smile cracked up on her face though. "I know what you're doing Jack. And it's a no because you know you love coming here with me. Come on, how romantic is this?"

"Super romantic." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes as well. Vivianne punched him in the arm, Jack lets out a little 'ouch!' as he jumps. They walked down the aisle as Vivianne browsed for a little bit more, taking out 1 more book and then looking up to the shelves she couldn't reach.

She frowned when she saw the book she really wanted but then realized that she had Jack with her. "Hey Jack, can you get that book for me?" She politely asked him, pointing up at the light green covered book. Jack smiled before reaching up and grabbing it.

"Thank you." She nodded, taking the book from him. Jack wrapped his arm around her and they continue to talk and walk. "Let's go, I think I'm done."

liked by viviannesturniolo and 947,150 othersjackchampion have a nerd as a gf📚view all 2,639 comments

jackchampion have a nerd as a gf📚
view all 2,639 comments

viviannesturniolo im not a nerd stop
jackchampion never

username1 shes so pretty omg
jackchampion IKR!!!

matthew.sturniolo the amount of books she has in her room is insane

username2 how many books did she get?
jackchampion 23🤑🤑

charlotte.jacobss aw my lil bookworm

isabelledaltonofficial i miss her sm
viviannesturniolo i miss you more