𝟐𝟎. that's a wrap!

【 chapter 20, that's a wrap! 

THIS was it. This was the day everyone was dreading for, the whole cast didn't want this to end. So many memories were already made and so many close bonds that none of them wanted this to end, so they made sure to make as many bloopers as possible.

"Okay, come on guys!"  Scott complains, noticing that they were all doing this on purpose. "I know this may be a bitter sweet day for all of you, but we have to finish this in order for us to figure out what date we want the movie to come out!"

The cast sighs and finally got their act together. Vivianne stood beside Jack, holding his hand. They both smile at each other. "Action!" Scott yelled.

The cast was sure to act it all out without making a mistake, no matter how hard they tried to hold it back, they knew they couldn't. And once they were done with the scene, Scott yelled out the one word they hated. "CUT!"

"Alright, bring it in guys!" Scott yelled, a bright grin on his face as everyone started piling in. They all did a huddle, wrapping each others arm around one another. "I know this is the day you all hate very much, it is a bitter sweet day. So, I planned one last little cast date for us. And lets all say it together."

They all shared a look, some with tears in their eyes and Vivianne was one of them. Scott counted down and they all yelled, "That's a wrap!"

"Today was a rough day, wasn't it?" Beatrice asked, slipping off her shoes. Vivianne was finally in her own trailer after weeks of not being in it. 

"Yeah." Vivianne dryly responded.

"Do you have any plans today?" Beatrice sat down on her bed, staring up at Vivianne who poured herself a glass of water. "Like a date?"

She shook her head, feeling so empty after saying 'thats a wrap.' Vivianne took a small sip of her water. "Jack hasn't said anything, I'm meeting him in his trailer soon though, just need to get all my stuff in his since we're leaving together."

"Nice." Beatrice responded, slwoly laying down in Vivianne's soft bed. Sighing, she stretched her arms out. "What are you going to wear tomorrow? To the cast date?"

"I have no clue." 

Just then, Vivianne got a text message from Jack.

MY LOVE❤️

date night??

Vivianne bit her bottom lip slightly, smiling at the text message as she heart it. She heard Beatrice snap her fingers to get her attention. "Hello? Did Jack send you a hot photo of him or something?"