DANGEROUS ROMANCE ( NOVEL - E...

By jijin53

📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Kiss Scene KanghanSailom
Chap 8
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
🔥Chap 18🔥
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
END

Chap 9

7.2K 157 47
By jijin53

Slender hand holding an old umbrella....Suddenly the images of that day's memories appeared in his head.

At that time, Sailom was still studying in a public first year junior high school. In the afternoon after school, everything was the same as usual, the only difference was that it started to rain heavily. Sailom could only stand at the usual bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive, until the raindrops fell and soaked the school uniform.

Not only that, in the morning when he left the house, he went in the wrong direction. But the bad luck was not over, a car sped past, the water from the pothole deep on the sidewalk hit him, he was soaked from head to toe, the white school uniform immediately looked torn and refused. Unfortunately, now he was like a puppy struggling when he fell into the lake. This is really an extremely tragic day, Sailom can only clenched his fists, whispering to himself in his heart. Who knows, under a bus stop sign, there is another person standing in another corner to hide from the rain in the private school student area, he is waiting for his mother to pick him up. In that corner, he all saw Sailom's bad luck from the moment he started running past and standing under this sea of ​​buses. When his mother's car was parked right on the sidewalk, instead of rushing into the waiting car, he kindly went straight to Sailom's direction.

"Let's get in the car together, let my mother drive you home."

"It's okay, the bus I'm waiting for will be here soon."

"It's raining so hard, when will you come home?"

"But I'm all wet, I'll get your car dirty."

"I got wet too, I'll get it dirty too."

Sailom found the difference in how wet his opponent was and how he struggled. But he was so generous, probably sympathetic, and didn't hate the dirty boy so much that Sailom agreed to get in the car. Then he saw that besides this child, the other party's mother was also a very generous person, without any arrogance, like the saying that a dragon gave birth to a dragon, a phoenix gave birth to a phoenix."

Because his house is located in a small alley too narrow for cars to enter, she immediately drove him to the end of the alley. But when Sailom directed the two of them to say thank you, before getting out of the car, he had not taken a few steps, in his hand was stuffed an already opened umbrella.

"Don't get wet, you'll catch a cold."

The same words that he heard today, the same person who spoke to him with a worried expression.

Kanghan...

Although the scene that day from being wet, to not having to worry about being wet by the rain, made Sailom understand him well, he never blamed Kanghan for anything, even did his best to help him fix it. correcting his misdeeds, because he knew that Kanghan's nature was actually a very kind person. But now, the death of his mother has broken his heart and changed him.

Until Sailom began to sympathize with him, wanting to help him heal the wounds in his heart, more than that...

This teenager named Kanghan....years passed, still kept in his memory.

In the deepest memory that he persistently used to cherish the feelings of the most important person.

It was...the person I liked.

~~~~~~~~

With only one day left until the midterm exam, Kanghan's determination also doubled, Sailom couldn't help but stay at his house all day. The content of the subjects was taken out by both of them for review, watched over and over again. If he wanted to ask about the progress of make-up, Sailom could say that Kanghan was more serious and responsible than he imagined. Can also solve applied problems accurately, maybe not as good as the top 10 in class, but Kanghan has a very high probability of passing all subjects.

"I don't have confidence in math, chemistry is not good, physics formulas are so much that I want to explode."

"Didn't you just say you understood?"

"I understood before, but now I don't understand."

Seeing that it was already dark, Sailom was about to carry his bag home, but at this moment he could only stand with his arms crossed and look at this desperate young man without heart.

''I really don't have confidence.''

"You just have to follow what I've marked and you'll be fine." Sailom pointed out the main points of the test he wrote to Kanghan. Kanghan had read it before and when Sailom asked him if there was anything he didn't understand or didn't know, Kanghan said no.

What's wrong with you now?!

''I want you to teach me again."

"But I have to go home now. My house isn't close by either."

"Sleep at my house for the night, then tomorrow we'll go to school together. You can wear my uniform anyway."

Even though his name was on the nametag on his chest, most teachers would never check it, because he used to lend his clothes to Nava and Mac when they slept over at his house.

"Speaking of which, you've already thought about that, haven't you?"

Sailom saw through his thoughts. Even when Kanghan was exposed on the spot, he was not upset at all, but just smiled.

"I just don't have the confidence."

His soft voice and complaining eyes made Sailom helplessly nod his head in agreement. Even during the past month, Sailom taught Kanghang many times, but he never slept overnight in this house, at most he only stayed for dinner.

"Then you can take a shower later. You can also use my pajamas, sleep in my bed. Because my bed is huge."

"You're like a kid having a friend at home for the first time."

Although he mumbled like an adult or grumbled to a child, Sailom agreed to follow Kanghan upstairs to his bedroom.

Although he tried his best to pretend it was nothing, Sailom felt timid. Many times when he talked, his tone was inhibited from being too embarrassed to become angry, but in fact, his heart was beating wildly in his chest.

Until he checked the situation in his room, his gaze swept around.

Of course, for the average friend, there's nothing special about staying and sleeping in your room or vice versa, but if it's someone you like....it's not an easy task.

Kanghan's bedroom was as big and spacious as Sailom had thought.

In the middle of the room is a 6-feet-long bed, in a corner of the room is a medium-sized sofa and a matching low table, at the end of the bed there is a study table, using a finely carved wooden cabinet for storage. clearly separated from the dressing room. The pictures of football players are arranged as a partition, separating the bathroom from the rest of the room.

(6 feet ~ 1m83)

Because there wasn't much furniture in the bedroom, Sailom didn't take too long to observe. He stood awkwardly in front of the bedroom door that had just closed, not knowing where to put his limbs. Maybe because Sailom was silent for a long time, Kanghan suddenly appeared from behind the wardrobe, saying a sentence that made Sailom almost faint on the spot.

"Shall we take a bath together?"

"Stop joking around." Sailom answered loudly, then reached out and grabbed the towel and pajamas that Kanghan brought.

"Just save water."

"What do you want to save for now?"

The person who made him sad was laughing, Sailom had to pass him from the side and rushed to the bathroom.

"If you want to find someone to rub your back, then call me."

"Then come here and rub your feet."

The response from the bathroom may sound a bit loud, but outsiders will never know the radiant smile of the person standing in front of the large bathroom mirror. The words in response show their closeness, making people who are secretly in love with people's hearts beat wildly. Even though he knew very well that Kanghan was only teasing him as a friend.

In any case, Sailom still enjoyed the current relationship, liked the atmosphere between them, liked it so much that he didn't want to miss a second. Even so, deep inside he was still a bit troubled. Not being able to tutor Kanghan could cost him a great deal of income, but more importantly, he would also miss out on the good times of being in close contact with him.

Sailom shook off distracting thoughts and took a shower. Kanghan took turns going in, continuing to shower, and finally, less than half an hour later, the two of them had changed into two almost identical pajamas. The only difference is that the color of Kanghan's suit is dark blue and his is light gray.

"I told you you could wear mine." Kanghan said, after checking the person sitting on the sofa opposite him.

"Next time you sleep over at my house, you can still use my stuff. Toothbrushes and the like, I'll still put them there."

Kanghan took a new toothbrush for Sailom to use, then asked him to bring his toothbrush and his toothbrush to the shelf next to the sink. With other things like soap and shampoo, everything seems perfect, but what Sailom thinks is...

"Do I still have to sleep here?"

"If you don't finish the exam, will you still tutor me?"

Sailom did not tell Kanghan about the conditions he had agreed with Mrs. Ging. He hopes Kanghan can pass all the subjects in the exam as comfortably as possible, without carrying the pressure like he is now.

"Then start reviewing the subjects you're still not sure about."

Sailom changed the subject, his black eyes looked out of the window, at that moment there was a flash of lightning in the sky, then the rain poured incessantly, interspersed with thunder.

"I guess it's going to rain all night." Kanghan looked and said.

"At my house, it's easy to lose power if it rains too much."

"We won't have such bad luck today, will we?"

"I'm not sure anymore."

''Then you should finish your studies quickly, it's very tiring to study without electricity."

Seeing that Kanghan didn't object, Sailom opened a few pages of the physics book and handed it to him, which contained the main ideas he had marked with markers. He used the tip of the pen in his hand and slowly pointed at the book while explaining it to Kanghan.

"For physics, you just have to remember this formula, then read the question and substitute the number for the value..."

A BUB!!

" This!!"

''Just sit still for a moment. The power is out, just like I said earlier."

Before Sailom finished explaining to Kanghan the subjects he said he did not understand, suddenly all the rooms lost power, the lights in the room suddenly went out, no light could penetrate the darkness outside the door. book.

"What are you looking for?"

Sailom felt a strong hand brush wildly on the table until it grabbed his hand, sitting on the dark and unfamiliar floor he froze slightly.

"My phone, I remember leaving it on the table."

"But you're holding my hand."

"Hold your hand as a holding point, it's easier for me to find it." Kanghan explained, then was silent for a while.

"Are you sick? Why are your hands so cold?"

"It's nothing...just...it's cold" Sailom continued to explain, despite the fact that the symptoms were all caused by the questioner.

"Found it."

Before Kanghan finished his sentence, the phone screen lit up. He grabbed his phone and turned on the flashlight to illuminate his surroundings, then stood up and leaned against the window to examine the situation outside.

"Perhaps the whole area has lost power."

Kanghan went back to the table and squatted down, looking straight at Sailom, but seeing the strange silence on the other side, he became worried again.

"Are you scared?"

" Are not." Before, there was no money in the house to pay the fee, so the electricity was often cut off, so how could he be afraid of the dark?

Every time Kanghan heard Sailom talk about his broken life, he felt very sad. He doesn't want you to have to deal with this all the time. But it was inevitable, at that time Sailom didn't know him, if it was the present... someone like Kanghan wouldn't let his friends suffer.

"But you might be scared now, because if you keep tutoring me like this, your house will never have a blackout again."

"Uh...." The jet-black eyes were filled with gratitude, looking at Kanghan who was talking with a serious expression. However, someone like Sailom did not have time to let himself be so weak, because even if he continued to tutor Kanghan, it did not mean that he was taken care of by the person in front of him for the rest of his life. Sailom's burden was too heavy to be able to draw others to help him carry it.

"Wait a minute. I'll go out first. We can light the candles tonight."

After saying that, Kanghan disappeared for a few minutes before coming back, holding a scented candle in a large glass jar, and a few small scented candles on the floor. The orange candlelight was bright enough to help them see each other's faces and see all the words on the book without difficulty. The window is ajar, the cool wind from the rain sometimes blows in, sometimes it's like turning on the air conditioner.

Sailom put the marked book in front of Kanghang and saw that the other party didn't ask anything, constantly studying the contents inside. He just lowered his head to look at the book, his thin lips moved slightly, silently reciting the physical formulas, so as not to disturb the other person. He didn't focus on the book, but turned to his face.

"When you focus on something, you look very attractive."

" What's up?" Sailom suddenly looked up at the other, as if he wasn't sure what he heard. Kanghan who reacted quickly cleared his throat and turned to another matter.

"I said your eyes are beautiful."

"My eyes?"

"Um, when you smile your eyes are like a crescent moon."

"If I say pretty eyes...I think yours are much prettier."

'' Me?"

"Um, looks very dodgy." Sailom saw that the other party was mentioned and glared at him with wide eyes, he immediately laughed.

''But very charming."

"So do you like it?" The question was like a merciless fist hitting Sailom's chest, he slowly closed his mouth that was wide open as if he couldn't breathe.

"Why do you look shocked when I ask that question?"

"So what are you asking for?"

''You just have to answer yes or no." Kanghan said seriously.

"If I say I don't like it, you will definitely kick me out on the balcony to sleep."

"So that means..."

"Well...like it." Sailom made a set of speakers. But no one is clearer than him, right now his heart is beating very fast, afraid of being heard by the person sitting across from him.

"I like too..."

Kanghan's words caused the person who had not been able to calm down to take a deep breath, although Sailom was very clear that what the speaker meant was different from what he needed to hear.

"What do you like?"

"I like the present."

"Does that mean you like to study hard to prepare for the exam?"

"Who said I like this?" Kanghan laughed.

"I mean, I don't know why, but I really like the atmosphere....I can't tell but I feel very comfortable."

Two pairs of eyes stared at each other in the flickering light of the orange candle. A strong wind blew in from the window, the smell of scented candles made people relax, making them almost forget that they were worried about studying. Kanghan once again broke the silence.

"It's good to have you by my side."

Sailom counted hundreds of sheep to get through last night's sleepless nights. But in the morning he looked as refreshed as someone who had just had a good night's sleep, perhaps because he was sleeping in a soft, comfortable bed, instead of the old, hot mattress made of coconut stalks that kept cutting his back. Every night. Especially when he finds out that he will be sitting in the car his mother took him home many years ago, his eyes are both excited and happy, like a child receiving a new toy, until Kanghan made fun of him.

"Are you excited about going to school by car?"

"For those who take the bus to school every day from childhood to adulthood, it will certainly be very exciting."

It's still the same car today. Although the driver has changed from Kanghan's deceased mother to a private driver, and the color of the bodywork has also faded over time, that atmosphere still reminds Sailom of the old days, and the car was still full of breath the first time he got in.

Sailom looked back and forth in the car, as if wanting to see what had changed. From the moment the car changed gears until he reached the main road, Kanghan looked at him while trying not to laugh. But more than that, Kanghan really liked his innocence, and Sailom's frankness about joy, sadness, and anger, something Kanghan himself sometimes wouldn't dare do.

"In the past, this was my mother's car. Every day she drove me to school, not missing a day." The tone is weak, but nostalgia has little by little replaced the wounded past. Until it becomes a beautiful memory.

"Your mother must be a very kind person." Sailom soon knew, but pretended never to have seen Kanghan's mother.

"Yes, very kind, more tolerant of me than my grandmother."

"Hey, grandma has been very lenient with you."

"But my mother is 10 times better than my grandmother." Remembering the deceased, Kanghan smiled slightly.

"Actually, my good looks are inherited from my mother."

" Huh?" Sailom leaned over to look at him, a look of disbelief.

"Really, my mother is very pretty. You said you liked my eyes." Kanghan's finger points to the corner of his eye for emphasis.

"It's all inherited from my mother."

"So what else did you inherit from your mother?"

"Um." Kanghan smiled even more when he thought about it.

"Remember when I said I once helped a child on a rainy day? That's also the kindness and generosity inherited from my mother."

"Your mother is a very good person, I have no opinion, but if you say you're a good person, I'll object even if I live or die."

"Never take my side!" Kanghan stretched out his finger and lightly flicked Sailom's forehead with a little force. The person being snapped started screaming. Kanghan thought he was snapping too hard, so he nervously approached to check.

" Are you hurt?"

Sailom's breath gradually disappeared as Kanghan approached. The opponent's breath was at the tip of his nose, if Kanghan remained in this position for a few more seconds, his other side of the mind would not be carefully exposed and he would find out. At the same time, when Sailom caught the deep gaze fixed on his forehead, he suddenly turned away, and stretched out his finger for revenge. But because of the deflection, Kanghan was hit hard in the head.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Isn't it because you made fun of me first?"

"Are your fingers made of stone? My head is about to crack."

"Just kidding."

"Then let me try and slap you hard on the forehead?"

"Fine. But you have to let me do the same thing again."

"It's a trick."

Both wanted revenge until laughter filled the car. A long time growing up makes them all forget their carefree youth. But they don't realize that they gradually become attached to each other, not even aware that, if they separate again, they can continue to live happily as they are now.

But Sailom soon knew the answer. When they arrived at the school, he became his tutor, only having the right to talk and be close to Kanghan for a short time. Whenever Kanghan was at school, he surrounded Nava, Mac, and Pimfa.

Like now, he followed Kanghan into the school, about three steps away from the other party. Again, Kanghan went directly to Pimfa who was waiting on the bench near the school gate, then the two walked towards the cafeteria together. This must be the reason why Kanghan doesn't eat at home in the morning. Only then did Sailom realize that he was afraid to be late to school not because he had a midterm exam today but because he had an appointment with Pimfa.

However, the position next to Kanghan has never belonged to him, being able to get a little closer is already great. Sailom could only think so, then turned to leave, then let himself go further and further down the opposite path of the two of them.

Everything is developing in its own way, for example Sailom is doing his best to fulfill his responsibilities. Let's let fate decide what the future is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 340 9
Perth is supposed to only act with Chimon as a official ship at GMMTV. But he gets addicted to Chimon by mistake. He needs daily dose of chimon just...
97.5K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😢" Ae - "So you can d...
731K 31.3K 38
"BoBo... You are my first love... My love at first sight... Am I your first love too?" That girl excitedly asked while looking up her soon to be husb...
1.2K 43 5
Perth and Chimon smut collection Some short stories and some one shots, some plotless, and some AU, and some just got fun.