Demon Rose

Door owenmonster18

(Y/n) Rose, the only son of Summer Rose and a demon father. His life is full adventure as he kills demons. He... Meer

Prologe
Bio
Welcome to the supernatural world
The Legendary Supernatural hunter.
Team RWBY and the son of Sparda
Devil may cry
Gates of hell
New adventure
WHAT!?!
Meeting the slayer
On a job
V
Talk between friends
2 Hunters vs an angel and demon
Talk between hunters
Family time
Winchester
Up to speed
Sparda and Winchester
JNPR meet the supernatural hunters
Back to work
Girl in hell
Getting ready
On the hunt
Werewolf
Jalter at devil may cry
Talking and a test
Back to beacon
Combat class
Frist job and Information gathering
Regrouping
Talking about past & fighting between fallen
Setting the trap
The dance
Trapped and Confronted
Unexpected developments
Finding V
New gifts
vytal festival
Grimm meeting
Team SSSN vs Team NDGO
The sword of death
2 vs 2 rounds
Talking and discover
Break & talking
Problem's arise
extermination & capture
Final stretch
1v1 part 1
1v1 part 2
Final match
Planning the attack
Attack on Grimm
Attack on Grimm (Summer)
Attack on Grimm (Bayonetta)
Attack on Grimm (V)
Attack on Grimm (Sam and Dean)
Attack on Grimm (Jalter)
Grimm finally

Attack on Grimm (Doom)

152 3 0
Door owenmonster18

[scene: Grimm lands]

The moment the Doom Slayer walked out of the portal the first thing he saw was an army of Grimm. So like what he does best, he started to massacre the army in front of him. He rushes towards the army and used the flame bleach to light the Grimm on fire followed by him using the combat shotgun with the sticky grenade upgrade to blast up the Grimm. Afterwards he used his chaingun in turret mode to moe down the Grimm, from the onslaught. After that he just decided to to punching and ripping the Grimm apart.

When he was finished he moved forward to he noticed a larger body of Grimm. He then smirked under his helmet. He changed the energy of the BFG into his suit and launched him self into the air. When he was above the Grimm he then came down like a meteor and slammed dead centre of the large group of Grimm causing a large green explosion to go off shaking the ground. After causing that a large Grimm charged towards Doom. Doom jumped over it and blood punched it back causing the Grimm to fall on its face. It got up and shook its head and turned to the slayer.

(A/n: Don't own image)

The Doom Slayer pulled out his super shotgun and move out of the way as the Grimm fired a laser from its eye. The Grimm rushed at Doom to kick him. Doom then jumps above the leg and fired a blast from his shotgun to the beast's chest causing it to move backwards only for the flaming hooks on the shotgun launched themselves into its chest as the chain pulled Doom in to fire off another shotgun blast to the Chest.

The Grimm tried to swipe at the Slayer on for Doom to pull out his crucible sword. He then slashed the Grimm's second par of arms. Doom then switched to the rocket launcher and knocked the thing back, after that it got up to only see a green light.

Doom just finished off the Grimm with the BFG, he switched of his plasma rifle and looked for more Grimm to kill.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.1K 47 7
Intro: Y/n is a rouge hunter that works as an assassin who eliminates bounties. He claims that he lives with an abusive family called the rose family...
38.6K 590 12
Your are (Y/n) rose or at least that's what you been told. You are the adopted sibling of Ruby Rose and Yang Xia Long and despite not being related b...
8.9K 179 10
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This story was originally called "A Devil's Trigger". I just renamed the story to fit the theme a little better. Beacon ha...
13.2K 199 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...