Smile

By BabyBillieGoat

Celestia wants to leave her home and get as far away as possible from her alcoholic mother. When she stumbles... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
!!NEW STORY!!

68

1.9K 83 19
By BabyBillieGoat

November 12th

Never thought I'd be in a position where I'd be whimpering in my backseat, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

"Moon—slow down." I gasped lightly as I stared up at her, her eyes lost in mine.

One of her palms was pressed firmly against the roof of the car, the other pressed against my chest as her hips rose and fell against mine. She was quiet, her lips apart and her breathing soft, but her chest stuttered as if she was barely breathing at all. She was so focused on me and my pained expression that I felt like she was trying to target each of my most sensitive nerves with just a look.

Fuck I've had so much sex in my life, but I will never be able to say any of it was better than the times I've had with Celestia. Right now, as she held me under her gaze, trapped as if I was her toy, is reaching number one on the list.

"Can you feel it?" She panted lowly, her voice shaken yet sturdy.

My chest sputtered as my fingers dug deeper into her shifted hips.

"What does it feel like?" Her voice was soft yet firm, her eyes dark and lust-filled.

I'd never been stared at with such intensity before. Just her stare was enough to make my stomach clench up into a million knots. "I can't—" I grunted as I tried to hold onto my every ounce of manhood left.

She dipped down, her hips never faltered as she pressed her chest against mine. As the mess of our lips and tongues made sounds even the gods would censor, my voice unable to hold back the moans anymore as my last ounce of pride and manhood was inhaled through her mouth and glided  across her honey-silken tongue.

The skin on my stomach grabbed for hers as I struggled to breathe between the pleasure I was feeling on both ends of my body.

"Tell me what you feel, Kai. Tell me how I make you feel."

My face scrunched up against hers as I held in my want to cum immediately. I wanted to respond, i wanted to tell her how fucking good it felt inside of her, how good her lips and tongue felt against mine, but I knew that if I spoke, whimpering wouldn't even be the word to describe what would come out.

Her lips clicked against mine as she forced them away. Her hand held my chin up as her tongue slid down my chin and down my neck. She moaned softly against my skin as she sucked gently on my Adam's apple.

Such a sensitive fucking spot, so sensitive that when her teeth dragged across it even lightly, a light and pleasure filled gasp fell from my lips.

I was dangling by a thread that she had full control over.

I held my lips together as she kissed up my neck and toward my ear, her teeth nibbled on my earlobe as her hand grappled at my hair. My breathing sped up as I felt her lips press against my ear, the sound of her light kisses clicked through my head like a looped record. I could feel her deep and greedy smile as it spread from her lips to the creases of my ear.

"I can feel you twitching inside of me, Kai."

I groaned deeply as I resisted the urge to curl up inside of her. "I want to hear you say it."

"Ah fuck." I grunted as she grinded across me, each of her walls further forced against increasingly swelled dick. "You feel so good. So fucking good, it's u-fucking-believable. I want to cum so bad." I spoke quickly—as quickly as I could manage without begging for her to let me cum.

"Yea?" She giggled lightly. "Go ahead."

I felt like fucking screaming as she clenched around me.

"Fu—" I exhaled as my hands forced her hips down onto my body, allowing myself to reach deeper. I struggled to breathe as she gasped loudly in my ear, her fingers tightly wrapped in my shirt. She whimpered quietly as she twitched against me, my body struggled to even keep my heart going.

I couldn't even speak. In the five months I've known Moon, I've never cum so fast in my life. Each second she was riding on top of me, staring down at me with that look in her eyes as I fit so perfectly inside of her, was excruciating.

"Are you ok?" She breathed as she relaxed on top of me.

I hummed and nodded slowly, my eyes squeezed shut as I continued to hold myself inside of her. I was still rock hard and I couldn't bring myself to even control my lower-half enough to move from outside of her.

We were silent for a moment as we caught our breaths before she finally spoke up, "one more time?"

"...Yea."

As if I suddenly gained all of my energy and strength back, I lifted both of our bodies from the seat and flipped her over onto her stomach.

My heart skipped in my chest as her face planted against the seat, her knees propped her body up below her, her hands grappled at whatever she could reach, and an overly-excited smile lined across her lips.

"Fuck." I swore as I leaned over top of her, my hand fumbling in the backseat pocket for another condom.

I removed the old one before I slid a new one over my tip and down the shaft, just the sensation of my hands and the look on her face was enough to set me over the edge.

I shivered as I lined myself up against her, her body already leaking against my seats. I took a deep breath before I plunged fully inside of her, a deep groan suppressed from her body as her back arched further into the seat.

One of my hands planted on the window, the other held on tightly to the back of the seat as my leg held my body over top of her. Each thrust I made, the tighter she clutched the edge of the seat, that look never left her eyes.

I bent over her, my lips now pressed against her ear, and her soft moans mixed with her struggled breaths glided past her lips so smoothly.

"Do you know how good you feel?" I panted, a smirk played on my lips as I tried to control myself.

She chuckled lightly as she reached her arm around my neck, pulling me closer to her lips.

She moaned into my mouth as she clenched her walls around me. My body shook inside of her as she slowly released on top of me. Her lips suckled against mine as she made deep impressions into the back of my neck with her nails.

Her eyes fluttered open as she pulled my bottom lip between her teeth. I felt her draw blood from the skin inside of my lip, but everything felt so good I couldn't let her stop.

Her face scrunched up as her body shivered, my thrusts deepened as I reached the deeper end of her body.

"You're so deep—" She panted as her lips hung apart.  "It's so good. You make me feel so good." She smiled as she panted furiously, her breath strangled at the beginning of her throat.

"Shit, Moon, I'm gonna cum." I sped up slightly, the car now noticeably rocking even from the inside.

I'll be surprised if somebody doesn't report us or already hasn't.

"Hurry, please." She begged, my stomach tightened at her words as my hands gripped her bruised waist.

"Now you're begging?" I chuckled as my eyebrows pulled together. "Fuck—" I grunted as my breath shivered in my chest, all of my lust emptying out.

We froze in place as we struggled to catch our breath once more, the air in the car now feeling like we were in the mountains.

Her tongue clicked as her mouth opened to speak, "one more time?"

"Okay."

...

"Are you shaking?" Celestia laughed as we set the groceries down on the counter.

I rolled my eyes as I walked past her, my hand gripped on the counters edge. "Are you?" I scoffed.

"Yea and what about it?"

"That wasn't 'one more time' Moon. We were in the parking lot for an hour. I'm still on technical probation."

She hummed as she wrapped her arms around me and followed me up the stairs, both of us waddling together.

"Yea well, you do it to me all the time. And you liked it." She giggled as I held my smile back.

Of course I fucking liked it, what nut job wouldn't like that shit? Somebody who obviously hasn't been stared at like that before. Fuck, I don't even know if I have any pride left after that; I'm not even sure I want it.

"Who said I liked it?" I teased.

"You did, when you were whimpering in my ear about how good I felt."

I gasped as she laughed. "Where did you get such a dirty mouth?!"

"Your words, not mine!" She laughed as I smiled down at her, my body turned in her arms to face her.

"I didn't say that."

She raised her eyebrows as her laugh calmed down. "Oh yea? We can recreate it if you want." She smiled as she held onto my shirt and stared up at me with unbelievable innocence in her eyes as if she didn't just threaten to kill me.

"Of course I'm down. You know how fucking horny I am?"

She laughed as I picked her up and carried her into her room.

Of course, this is a terrible idea and I probably won't be able to stand tomorrow if we actually recreate it, but, like I said, what nut job would turn down such an amazing offer like that?

"I'll gladly give you my pride and every ounce of my self-respect."

She clicked her tongue as she crawled on top of me, her arms crossed as she pulled her shirt over her head. "Be careful what you wish for."

I scoffed as I held her waist in my hands, my eyes wandered down her perfectly sculpted body. "I'm always careful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 0 17
Celestine Daven a freshmen student was trying to move on from her longtime crush one day her best friend decided that they should go to a party for t...
430K 22.1K 44
--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*PE/ABUSE PLEASE IF...
9.3K 640 29
She had everything she ever wanted in her life. She had a wonderful man who truly loved her. A tragedy comes and took him from her. What will she do...
170K 6.8K 27
**This is Book One of the Challenges of the Heart Series** She's innocent, he's not. What happens when naive meets heartbreaker? What happens when a...