Everything You Need

By Shawty_melodies

It was a one night stand. It was just a one night stand, but all it took was one time. Cam Girl Madeline who... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Three

825 26 2
By Shawty_melodies

Madeline

Two Weeks Later

It has been a whole three weeks and I got no call. At this point I was just a bit sad, but I couldn't care anymore. I had to get over it and my pussy had to get over it.

There was plenty of men out there that would have sex with me. I'm just too damn picky about who I wanna fuck. There's also the fact if my pussy doesn't get excited by the look of you, then it's a no for me. No, it's because I play too much with my baby.

Maybe I needed to have sex with someone else. Hopefully it will be good as that? Having someone even a woman touching my pussy. Having my breast licked and my pussy shown some love. I just hope it was good as that night.

It's the fact I have never orgasmed from head before and he gave it to me. I can remember the first time and the guy was rubbing my side. I laid there staring up at the silencing waiting, then remembering him biting my lip.

I had to tell him to get off of me and stop completely. It was so embarrassing for him, but awkward for me. I don't understand how men don't know where the clit is, it's literally right there in their face.

It doesn't matter if the pussy looks different, you can still tell where the clit is. The way his tongue lapped at my clit and sucked. Nope! I have to forget, Ugh this was very annoying. I could remember it like it was yesterday.

The way he made me scream and orgasm. The way he made me feel. His tongue lapping at my clit, his cock pounding into my pussy and the dirty words that we said to each other. I feel the bottom of my feet being tickled which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I had my feet over Giselle, the blanket covered my legs. The popcorn resting on her lap. It was Friday and it was movie night. Movie night included snacks, takeout and a random movie from the internet.

Tonight we were watching in the tall grass. It was some horror movie, but I was barely paying attention. I was slightly confused by the film as well. I don't know why they went into that grass anyway.

It was pass your height and you think you finna find shit. Your damn fault why you dead as hell. She moved her hand from my feet, then she threw a popcorn my way and I blinked looking at her. She grabbed the remote and paused the TV.

"You're not watching the movie," she pouts.

"I know, I'm sorry," I murmur.

"He still hasn't called has he?"

I shake my head and I bite my lip. I seriously wanted him to call me. I just can't forget that fucking night at all. It was just the best sex.

"Gurl you fine as hell, you find another nigga to fuck. Look at me I'm stuck on Dion's dick all the time."

"He's your boyfriend, I had a one-night stand!"

"Yeah and you can have more, why not sleep with some of your followers if they live in stay?" She suggest.

"I rather have free sex, than paid sex," I frown.

"Then you have to move on to a different baby," she says.

"I can, but Giselle you don't get it. He was just ughhh, it was orgasmic," I gush.

"You told me a hundred times now," she laughs.

"Ugh!"

"You know if I wasn't with Dion, we could scissor to make it all the better," she sighs.

"That makes me feel a bit better," I smile.

"You want a kiss?"

"No! I don't want your dick lips anywhere near me," I screech.

I screw my lips at her. I appreciated Giselle trying to cheer me up right now.

"You know you wanna kiss me," she laughed.

She puts the popcorn on the floor and climbs over to me. She starts making kissy noises and I go back on the couch squealing.

"I'm telling Dion you're cheating on him," I yell, laughing.

"He would never believe you and if I was it would be with you."

She sat on top of me and I tried pushing her away. She grabbed my face and I bitch slapped her, but gently.

"Ouchhhhh!"

"You know I don't want your dick lips on me!"

"I still touch you knowing you been fucking and playing with your pussy all night," she scoffs.

"That's my job, you do it for free," I retort.

"I still think we should do a video together, that would be bring in a lot money. We could even go on a trip."

"You really wanna fuck me again, don't you?" I smirk.

"That's only, because you're being all sad."

She gets off me and lays back down on her side of the couch. She faces towards me and our legs just on top of each other.

"If you want I can ask Dion if he wants a threesome?"

"Giselle, I'm not that desperate now!"

"Yeahhh, but it's been like what two or three weeks. The dick needs to be replaced from your mind."

"I know, I know. I'll take you up on the offer by the end of the month if I haven't fucked anyone."

"You will fuck at least one guy and you're gonna say it's shit," she shakes her head.

"No, I will find a decent one. Not all men are shitty."

"Maybe you need some bbc," she grins.

"Maybe I do, what about Jermaine?"

"Jermaine!" She screeches.

"Calm down, it's not that serious."

"You have said on multiple occasions that you don't fuck your classmates for a reason."

"Yeahhh well, you know Jermaine is always lowkey flirting with me. He's got a nice body and shit."

"Alright, but what about the awkwardness of seeing each every other time?"

"It won't be awkward and we can be fuck buddies, maybe that will soothe my needy baby."

"Okay, but anyone besides Jermaine?"

"No and I'm not fucking one of my fans. I feel like there all fat and ugly," I scowl.

"What if you be like I'm looking for a fun night, so text me and blah blah," she shrugs.

"I don't want them to pay me for sex," I frown.

"I meannn," she trails off.

"I want to enjoy not feel like it's for money alright."

I lay back down and I feel her pat my leg.

"You know me and Dion will say yess to that threesome," she says.

"I know, but not now. Play the movie please."

I love Giselle, she always knew how to cheer me up. It's crazy for her to even mention having a threesome with me and her boyfriend. A lot of girls would say no to that shit. It's different with her, since she knows my job and all.

Where also super close and had a drunken play around session. We didn't speak about it much, but after while we just said it was cool. She met her Dion and they been hooked. I have never had a threesome with her or Dion, but I feel like that would fuck up our friendship.

***

I went back to the same bar I went to last time, where I met him. I was slightly hoping I would see him again. The bartender gave me a shot.

"Uhh I didn't order this," I said.

"On the house," he says.

"Why?"

"I remember you from few weeks ago, you're the one who said maybe you want men taking advantage of you?" He hesitated.

I pursed my lips. I grabbed the shot and took it. I can't believe I said that. I really said that to a stranger. I peered at him with a nervous expression, I shifted in my seat.

"I apologize, I wasn't thinking straight."

"It's fine, just don't tell it to the wrong person."

He was cute guy. He really was cute, because she got excited. She was always excited. She got excited from simple male attention. He continued to serve drink, but he would eventually come back.

"Do I look like a loner?"

"A little bit, but we get those often," he shrugged.

He cleaned the counter and I rested my head on my hand watching him. I would fuck him if I could. I just want to fuck someone.

"I'm not a loner I chose to come here alone."

"Why?"

"Bored," I said, not caring.

"Women don't drink at a bar alone, because there bored. There lonely."

"Or I'm just looking for one night stand," I grin.

Someone calls him over and he excuses himself. I looked around the club, part of me wanting to see him. Come one Madeline do better than that. Don't look for him. At least wait until someone approaches you.

The bartender comes back and he raised his head to someone.

"Is that what happened when you left last time?" He ask.

"What do you mean?"

"You're one night?"

"Oh Yep! Wait why are you so interested?"

"You said you wanted to be taken advantage of, I'm concerned," he admits.

"Oh, well don't be. I'm fine."

"My name's Jonathan or John works, when you come I would want to keep your alcohol to a limit."

"You can't possibly do that?" I ask, annoyed.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Bartender, but I would hate for something to happen and you pretend it was okay," he replied.

He grabs a cup and pulls down the beer tap. I stared at him not actually believing this. He wasn't going to let me get drunk, because he was concerned.

"I will go to another bar," I smirk.

"We're the best bar in town."

I roll my eyes. This was seriously a painful thing to hear. Good on him for caring, but I don't know him.

"At least can I get tipsy?"

"Yeah."

I smiled a bit and I ordered another drink from him. We made small talk and I liked my conversations with him. He made me laugh and he kept my alcohol limit down like he said he would.

I was trying to get him to give me another shot or something, but he didn't. A few guys flirted with me and I flirted back with them as well. He watched me flirt, but it was more out of concern.

He didn't say anything, but strange how he cared. I had gone past my tipsy point and I was in a drunken haze. There was this Spanish man that was flirting with me, but I didn't really care to pay attention.

He wasn't cute enough for me and I loved all types of men. I brushed him off and Jonathan was serving someone else. I wanted him to come back and entertain me. The man eventually realized I wasn't interested and he moved away from me.

Jonathan came back over to my side and made small chat with me as he served others their drinks. He occasionally kept me sedated with drinks, but it wasn't strong drinks that made me get drunk. He was always watching over me, so nobody could even slip anything in my drink.

I sipped peacefully on my drink, when the seat next to me became free and this guy came and sat down. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. He was white a bit older than me, he had a nice smile and other good features.

He had curly hair that suited similar to his a few weeks ago. I could settle with him, I was just curious to know if he was as big as him. I could settle with him tonight as I wasn't feeling too picky.

I flirted with him for a bit, while he flirted back. Jonathan came back over, but he wasn't as talkative with me. He was short with me and wouldn't let me order another drink. Even after the guy offered to buy me one.

The guy whose name was unknown to me started to touched my hair and I let him. I pretend listening to his words, but either I just wanted to see how this guy could make me feel.

"I say we get out of here."

"Mhm hmm," I nodded.

He leaned into me and his lips were close to mine. He brushes his lips over mine and I heard Jonathan clearing his voice.

"If you're planning on leaving, you need your card back," he spoke.

I turned my head to the side slightly as he slid me back my card. I took it off the counter and I tucked it into my bra, as he looked at the other guy.

"Thanks Jonathan, I will see you another time."

He gives me a partial smile, before going away. I watched as he went to go serve another customer. The guy I was with holds me as we start moving past the bodies of people and out of the club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 11K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
290K 19.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.2M 112K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...