Chenford Family

By chenfordspetal

Police Officer Tim Bradford dedicated his days to serving and protecting the community. Tim's love for his wo... More

2 - Seeing Lucy again
3 - At the restaurant
4 - meanwhile at home
5 - coming home to a mess
6 - the conversation
7 - the next morning
8 - At the park
9 - Trouble
10 - Evening full of stress
11 - Wrong decision
12 - Breakdown
13 - First approach
14 - Still in pain
15 - No more stress but lying
16 - Stupid ideas
17 - Trouble... again
18 - Time together
19 - Running away
20 - Trust
21 - Talking
22 - Dinner for four
23 - The boy
24 - Happy
25 - Confused
26 - Movie Night went wrong
27 - Meeting Charlie
28 - Another Try
29 - Step by Step
30 - Learning to trust again
31 - maybe a good day
32 - Evening
33 - Next Morning

1 - Trouble at home

4.5K 56 0
By chenfordspetal

"Theo get up now, I have to go and you'll be late. If you come home late, you can get up early for school."

"Dad i told you so many times the bus was late. Do you want me to walk 30 minutes ?."

"Stand up now! I'll drive you to school now. After school you can come to the station we gonna drive home together then."

"What? No dad, i wanna go outside with some friends after school we wanna eat at the new restaurant."

"I think you had enough time with your friends yesterday. You came home at 1 am, you didn't call me so i could pick you up, i was worried. Theo you are 14 years old you can't just do whatever you want."

"That's not fair! Leave my room now."

"Stand up now or i will carry you out!"

10 Minutes later

Tim waited in the kitchen for his son, so they can leave.

"Theo come on now we have to go! We gonna be late." called Tim in the direction of Theo's room

"i'm ready now dad but can i maybe wear your new nikes to school? Please dad." He looked at his dad with a big smile.

Tim was confused, ten minutes ago his son could kill him bc he woke him up after a long night.

"But i wear a size bigger than you?"

"No, that's okay i'm wearing thick socks. So can i wear them?"

"Yeah do it but hurry up now, i wanna go now."

Theo put the shoes from his dad on and they finally can leave. Tim drives his son to school and reminds him to come to the police station after school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 199 15
Chen's Corner is a place where stories are made. Tim Bradford and his daughter Isla have to work through some difficulties in their family life and a...
203K 4.6K 72
Zayn adopts a baby girl, only to find that after 16 years of raising her it's Louis Daughter. But how? [A/N: ok so this is 16 years later let's say 2...
88.1K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.2M 56.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...