Kakashi's Unexpected Love

By ShioriSenju7

Kakashi & Ino's love story (This is too intense for a 12 years old πŸ™πŸ») Life experiences that lead to unexpe... More

The night
Graduated
Meet Again
Promise
Worrying
Comfort Him
The Stall Granny
Busy
Discharged
Icha Icha series πŸ“š
Mission
Attack
Revenge
Mission together
Itachi Pursuit Mission
New Promise
Kiss me hard before you go πŸƒ
Leave πŸ‹
Morning πŸ‹
Dangerous Mission
Upcoming Busy Days πŸ‹
Busy Days πŸ‹
Party
Upset
Helping Kiba
Before In Front Line β™¨οΈπŸ‹
Assemble!
Former Sensei
Old Enemy
Jealousy
Old Friend
Madara
Last words
The End Of The War
Reward πŸ‹
The path to leadership
Engagement πŸ‹
Tender Moments
Hokage Ceremony
Sasuke's Departure
Wedding
Wedding NightπŸ‹
Honeymoon Plan
Honeymoon πŸ―πŸŒ•
Happy News
Blessing
Babies
Shocking News
The End
Another book!

Big Baby

182 9 1
By ShioriSenju7

They're at the training grounds, having completed their taijutsu practice.

"Ino-chan, you're improving," Kakashi praised.

"Yeah, but I still feel like I'm not as strong as Sakura," Ino sighed.

"I haven't seen Sakura in almost a year, she's been occupied at the hospital. But it's alright, we have time to enhance your skills. Don't feel down; stay motivated," Kakashi encouraged, patting her.

"Sure, whatever," Ino responded dismissively, lying on the grass.

"Naruto will be back this month," Kakashi informed.

"Really?!" Ino perked up a bit.

"Yes, Lady Tsunade just informed me," Kakashi confirmed.

"Ah, it'll be great to have all of the rookie 9 together again, minus Sasuke, but that's how it is," Ino sighed.

"True," Kakashi agreed, sighing as well.

"This means Team Seven will be active again. You must be excited," Ino observed, eyeing Kakashi.

"I am, but, well I'll have to take care of them, especially if Naruto causes trouble. I'm the one who'll have to take responsibility," Kakashi pretended to cry, expecting Ino to comfort him.

"Sorry, but that's common knowledge around here. He'll always make trouble. But don't lie , I know you love having him around too," Ino retorted, playfully rolling her eyes at Kakashi's antics.

Kakashi playfully rolled his eyes back at her and then pretended to be upset, asking for comfort. Ino sighed, patting him on the back.

"You're such a big baby," Ino said.

"I am a baby," Kakashi responded, pretending to pout.

"Ugh, don't act like that. You're turning thirty in a few months," Ino teased.

"No, don't talk about age! I'm still young! I look like I'm still in my early twenties!" Kakashi threw a childish tantrum.

"Fine, fine! I'm sorry; you're still young, alright? Like a little baby," Ino conceded, though she muttered under her breath, "but seriously, you act like a baby around me."

"You dislike it?" Kakashi sounded a bit disheartened. "Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"No, not at all. But aren't you an S-rank ninja? The Copycat Ninja? Kakashi of the Sharingan? Seeing you act like a baby around me makes me curious. Are you just putting on a tough act around others? Or are you doing this to annoy me?" Ino raised an eyebrow at him.

"Both, maybe. But, I don't know, it might just be how I am around you. I feel really comfortable, like I can be myself around you," Kakashi said genuinely.

"Oh..." Ino was at a loss for words, unsure of how to respond.

"And sorry if I'm bothering you with-" Kakashi started.

"No, it's okay. I've grown accustomed to your behavior. It's not a bother at all. We've been best friends for almost three years," Ino reassured him.

"Really?" Kakashi's eyes brightened, and he looked at Ino expectantly.

The happiness in his eyes make Ino heart flutter a bit

"Of course "while patting her lap and looking at him expectantly

"W-what?" Kakashi blushed in embarrassment.

"Put your head here," Ino suggested.

"Are you sure?" Kakashi was nervous.

"We've done it before. You want to or not?" Ino prompted.

"R-right," Kakashi agreed, laying his head on her lap. "Please don't tell your parents, alright?"

"Of course not. I didn't even tell them that you stayed over at my house years ago," Ino assured him.

Relieved, Kakashi thanked her. Ino leaned against a tree, closing her eyes, enjoying the peacefulness while patting Kakashi's hair.

Kakashi hummed appreciatively at her patting, reminiscing about a similar moment.

"This position reminds me of that night," Kakashi commented.

"Hmm..." Ino replied, still with her eyes closed.

"You're really pretty, Ino-chan... even hot," Kakashi complimented bluntly, startling Ino.

"W-what?! Why all of a sudden? What's gotten into you?" Ino blushed and covered her face in embarrassment.

"Why not? It's the truth," Kakashi replied playfully.

"*Sigh*, oh Kakashi..."

"Hehe, I like seeing you blush," Kakashi teased, making Ino huff.

"Ino-chan...?" Kakashi hesitated.

"Yeah... what now?" Ino asked cautiously.

"C-can I... I...ugh, just forget it," Kakashi stammered, covering his face.

"Just tell me already," Ino sighed.

"Promise me you won't be mad?" Kakashi peeked through his fingers.

"I promise," Ino assured him.

"C-can I... hug your waist?" Kakashi looked at Ino hesitantly.

"What?! Are you crazy?! Are you being a pervert?" Ino shouted, surprised.

"N-no! I just... I feel like... I have an urge to hug it, that's all," Kakashi explained meekly.

"If you do anything, I'll make sure my father breaks you mentally!" Ino warned, slightly exasperated.

Frightened, Kakashi nodded. "I promise I won't be a pervert around you, okay?"

"Alright," Ino said cautiously.

"So... can I?" Kakashi asked, looking at Ino with puppy-dog eyes.

Ino sighed and nodded, resigning herself to the situation.

"Yay!" Kakashi cheered in a childlike manner, hugging her waist and beaming at her.

'What am I going to do with this man?' Ino thought to herself, smacking her forehead.

Suddenly, Kakashi buried his face into her stomach, making Ino squirm a little.

"K-Kashi?! What are you doing?" Ino asked, startled.

"Hmm sorry it's just that you're so warm and smell really nice . It makes me feel in peace and comfort. I feel like I'm going to sleep *yawn* . And is that a new nickname ,kashi? Hmm I like it , it sounds nice " He smile slyly and sleepyly at the speechless Ino.

"Oh god, what have I got i myself into?"smacking her forehead

While Kakashi only snicker sleepyly  and continue burying his face into Ino stomach , sleep and snore a few minutes later .

"What a big baby *sigh*" Ino mumbled, but soon, tiredness overcame her, and she fell asleep.

Thus, both Ino and Kakashi dozed off in that position: Ino leaning against the tree, and Kakashi with his head on her lap

Ahhh what a sight to behold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1K 40
- β€ΉπŸΉ :: π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 π–»π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Žπ—π—‚π–Ώπ—Žπ—…, π—Œπ–Ύπ—‚ ⟑ π—Žπ—“π—Žπ—†π–Ίπ—„π—‚ π–»π—ˆπ—‹π—Žπ—π—ˆ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!π—ˆπ–Ό 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 π—Œπ—π—’ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗇𝖺...
277K 5.1K 27
Naruto ends up on team ten instead of team 7. watch as new bonds are formed Ino will she like being paired with a lazy genus and the dead last. Naru...
771 4 16
(Modern AU!) This story is inspired by the movie "Sierra Burgess is a loser" (2018) I liked the main idea of the girl getting a text but the boy thi...