The lookalike / sope fiction

By thehobafluffz

" You're alive!?" Yoongi asked with pure shock. " Uhh- Yes I am!" Hoseok answered with confusion. For more in... More

: Description:
: 1 : The Unforgettable
: 2: The Accident
: 3 : "Finally Seoul!"
: 4 : "Jay?"
: 5 : "Then Purpose him"
: 6 : His Past
: 7 : "Only Ten Days!"
: 8 : 1st Day Of Proposal
: 9 : 2nd Day Of Proposal
: 10 : 3rd Day Of Proposal
: 11 : 4th Day Of Proposal
: 12 : 5th Day Of Proposal
: 13 : 6th Day Of Proposal
: 14 : 7th Day Of Proposal
: 15 : 8th Day Of Proposal
: 17 : 10th Day Of Proposal
: 18 : I give up
: 19 : I have to go
: 20 : How could I face him?
: 21 : Don't you dare!
: 22 : You guys will make me jobless
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
: 23 : The Amusement Park Date
: 24 : Yoongi's style of proposing
: 25 : The Last Proposal
~ Thank You ~

: 16 : 9th Day Of Proposal

105 11 0
By thehobafluffz

A/n pov:

"Yoongi hurry up we're going to be late!" Jin said while putting on his shoes.

Last night jin was talking with Namjoon on phone till late night. Now, he woke up late in the morning and got late.

"It's all because of you!" Yoongi came out of his room yelling and buttoning his shirt up. "You should have wake me up earlier!"

"There is no time to argue. Go go go!" Jin grabbed his car keys and run outside. Yoongi locked their house and jumped in Jin's car.

"You should take your car! Why here?" Jin asked as Yoongi don't usually come with him. "Didn't you said we don't have time?" Jin nodded. "What are you waiting for then? My funeral? Turn up the engine and go!"

Yoongi yelled and Jin did the same. In 10 minutes they were in hospital. Jin parked his car carefully and Yoongi run inside the hospital to his cabin as he has an important appointment today.

As he opened his cabin's door, he saw a water bottle and a flower bouquet on his table. He immediately get to his table, took the bottle and started drinking water.

While drinking he saw a letter in the bouquet, he stopped and pulled out the letter.

Love is the drug
I intoxicated myself
Within a long sleep
All the sufferings
All the pain
Addicted
Hurt
I freaking love you..

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

Yoongi knew he can't do anything in this. He put that letter aside and drink some more water.

After drinking he put the empty bottle in th dustbin, the bouquet and the letter in his drawer. And started getting ready for his appointment.

-: To be continued :-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 40.3K 125
This is a texting fanfic! You will be reading messages from Yoongi and Hoseok and other members. Give my stories a chance! Welcome...
27.8K 2.4K 68
♡ ︎𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 ♡︎ 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗷𝗮�...
14.7K 850 26
Jung Hoseokie is a rich and cold ceo she is not cold first she is cheerful and a sun after her parents dead she became cold about Min yoongi he is a...
18K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...