The lookalike / sope fiction

thehobafluffz द्वारा

" You're alive!?" Yoongi asked with pure shock. " Uhh- Yes I am!" Hoseok answered with confusion. For more in... अधिक

: Description:
: 1 : The Unforgettable
: 2: The Accident
: 3 : "Finally Seoul!"
: 4 : "Jay?"
: 5 : "Then Purpose him"
: 6 : His Past
: 7 : "Only Ten Days!"
: 9 : 2nd Day Of Proposal
: 10 : 3rd Day Of Proposal
: 11 : 4th Day Of Proposal
: 12 : 5th Day Of Proposal
: 13 : 6th Day Of Proposal
: 14 : 7th Day Of Proposal
: 15 : 8th Day Of Proposal
: 16 : 9th Day Of Proposal
: 17 : 10th Day Of Proposal
: 18 : I give up
: 19 : I have to go
: 20 : How could I face him?
: 21 : Don't you dare!
: 22 : You guys will make me jobless
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
: 23 : The Amusement Park Date
: 24 : Yoongi's style of proposing
: 25 : The Last Proposal
~ Thank You ~

: 8 : 1st Day Of Proposal

127 10 0
thehobafluffz द्वारा

A/n pov:

Next day, it was already 7 and their duty start from 9. Yoongi came out of his room and lay down on the couch, in the living room.

Their living is decorated with couches, flower vase on the glass table in the middle of the room. In the left side jin is making breakfast for two of them.

Suddenly the door bell ring, taking both of their attention. "Yoongi, go and check who's on door!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

Yoongi groaned before getting up from the couch. He went up to the door and opened it while yawning.

There's no one to be found. He was about to close the door but he found a rose bouquet and a letter named 'For Min Yoongi' on the ground.

He looked here and there but found no one, so he picked it up and went inside.

Jin smiled from a distance, knowing who send those, but acted like he knows nothing. "Who was at the Yoon?" "No one."

Yoongi sit on the couch and stared at the bouquet. It is made from red roses and some different leaves. Yoongi' put the bouquet on the glass table and opened the letter.

I walk past the streets,
I see your face in the places
Feeling the same excitement
As pure as the finest days
We once had.

People think that I'm crazy
It's true
Love makes you go crazy
But you'd never understand
'Cause I'm just a stranger to you.

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

Wait! ' Hoseok!?' Yoongi' thought and his blood started boiling because of anger. He just rejected him yesterday and he started doing ridiculous things from today.

There, poor Jin who think it's having an impact on Yoongi, but all of his thought blown up by Yoongi's next move.

Yoongi get up from the couch, took the flowers and the letter. He opened the door and throw them in the dustbin, and went inside banging the door behind him.

But little did he know, someone was watching all of this from a distance. Hoseok, his tears didn't stopped flowing from his eyes.

He didn't know what is his fault of he fall in love with Yoongi. He quickly wiped off his tears and told himself, "I have 9 days more, I'll make him feel the same way i feel for him!"

He encouraged himself and started walking away while thinking what to do next.

-: To be continued :-

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

190K 8.1K 35
Life just has those bittersweet moments. || it is a sope story the first few chapters may seem like it's not but it's just part of the story I began...
324K 13.2K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
11.9K 1.3K 87
Seokjin's sudden death from a road accident was something nobody could get over. "He is dead. He isn't coming back." His lover and fiance, Namjoon, w...
5.5K 215 24
Namjoon was living his life normally as a research student with his two friends. But his path crossed with someone unexpectedly and that someone chan...