Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 38

49.7K 2.2K 124
By Jeelvyas03

Abhimaan's POV

So finally I am able to see this day in my life. I am finally getting married to my Jaan. But no one knows that I am angry with her. How can she think that there will be any day in which she won't be in my life. I won't let that day come.

She doesn't know me yet. She is so naive. She doesn't know what I can do just to be with her. I can destroy the whole world if it's meant to be with her.

And about her forgetting me let me just get married once. I will carve my name not only in her heart but also in her soul.  There won't be a single day when she will leave without me.

" Hey bro, what are you thinking? I have been calling you for the last 15 min.?"

I came out of my thoughts when Vidhyut shook me.

" Nothing just happy you know."

" I know. I'll pray God that he gives all the love you deserve through Advika"

" Thank you. And I'll pray God that he sent someone who loves you like you deserve "

" You know I don't want someone who loves me. I want someone who can openly claim me. I don't want to be someone's dirty secret anymore. I want someone who can claim her right on me."

" Soon bro soon you will get someone. And then we will see how this Vidhyut Sinha will going to handle her."

" Ok now we can talk about me later for now it's your wedding so just be happy. BTW everyone is here to meet. If you are ok I can call them."

" Hmm, call."

I know my family wants to meet. But all these years everything was normal for us. So it's difficult to behave that everything is ok and we are like any other normal family. Because we are not.

Everyone came inside. First Dadu and Dadi hugged me. Like everyone else also hugged me. I didn't hug them but didn't stop them either.

" Can I hug you?" Ask mr. Rathore

" Do you think you have the right?"

" I know I don't have any. Because I was so busy in myself that I didn't pay attention to your suffering. But I still regret those days."

" Regret can't change anything. You were so busy that you forgot that you have a son. Let it be. I can't forgive you but don't want to snatch your right so you can hug me."

He hugged me. I don't know what to feel. He never hugged me when it was needed but now when I don't care anymore he is here.

After that her wife came. She didn't hug me nor ask for permission. And I was glad because I don't want to ruin anything now.  She just spoke and I listened,

" I know that I don't have the right to even ask you. I just want to say that I won't ask for forgiveness anymore. I know I won't get it. I will try my best to repent on my dids. I didn't give justice to my child in this birth. I will do it in the next birth. "

I just nodded at her and went to mandap as it's time for my wedding.

Advika's POV

Today is the day I am getting married. I have never thought this day will come this soon. But it did. I am looking at myself in the mirror. Just then Bhai and Bhabhi entered. I turn and looked at him and ask,

" How do I look?"

" The most beautiful bride ever. More than even Meera."

" Don't say this Bhai now. You know I am leaving. But you have to leave with her. She won't let you enter in room and now when I won't be there where will you sleep. Also, who will you complain to?"

" Don't worry Gudiya, I know Address of Rathore Mansion. I will come there."

" Do you think Maan will let you come?"

" That's why I don't like him. Why does he has to take you with him? Why does he has to be with you? Can't it be possible that I can keep you with me."

Listening to him there are tears in my eyes. I was so excited for marriage that I didn't realize that I had to leave them. Bhabhi came to me and hugged me.

" It's ok Gudiya don't cry. Every girl has to leave her house to be with her husband. Didn't I leave my parents for it. And I have full trust in Hukum he will keep you happy."

" You know I don't like him. But still I agree with Meera. I know he will keep you happy. I have seen love in his eyes for you."

I just hugged both of them. When we were hugging, Ruu came and said that Pandit ji is calling. So Bhai took me downstairs to mandap.

Author's POV.

Abhimaan was waiting for Advika to come. Vidhyut was telling him something when he felt someone's eyes on him. He looked towards its and his breath hitched. He was just looking at the Angel who is coming towards him to become his.

( Advika's dress)

Advika when looked at him that time she was not able to see anything other than him. It was like a dream. She was looking at the person who was going to be her husband. Whom she finds the most handsome man on the earth.

( Abhimaan's dress)

Sid made her sit beside him. He looked at her and said,

" You know I dream about this day and you being my bride everyday. But this reality is more beautiful than any dream that I have dreamt about you."

She just blushed at his statement. The pandit ji started all the rituals of marriage. After sometime he asked them for pheras. After taking vows of leaving together he asked Abhimaan to fill Advika's Maang which he did. And after that he asked him to tie Mangal Sutra. Which he did.

( Design of Advika's Mangalsutra)

He looked at both things with pride in his eyes. He felt satisfied that now she is his. He takes an oath to keep her as his till eternity.

After some time it was bidaai. Which was very difficult for Advika. But with a heavy heart and crying face she has to bid by her family. At last she took Ansh in her Arms.

" Anshu Babu Buu is going ok. Take care and don't cry." Saying she hugged him and kissed him on his cheek.

" Ann no cry buu. Pomis."

Saying he also kissed her cheeks. Which of course I didn't like by Abhimaan. So he rubbed his palm where he kissed and kissed her.  Advika and Ansh both glare at him. And Ansh took her face between his small palms and kissed all over and showed him his teeth.

" It's ok Chutku, I am taking her with him. This is the last time you are kissing her. After today only I will kiss her."

Ansh who didn't understand this but knows that his buu is going far from him started crying. Advika glared at Abhimaan and hugged and kissed him on all his face like him only. After making him calm they went.

Rathore are very excited to welcome their first DIL. They have welcomed Advika in a very grand way. Kavita did all the rituals for ghrahpravesh. Once it's done they did other after marriage rituals.

After that Arya drops Advika to Abhimaan's room. She is nervous about it. But has all trust in her maan.

So finally the devil has marked his Angle. And took her with him with full ritual. I have not described all the rituals of marriage because that have been boring so tried to make it little bit emotional. Hope all of you don't mind.

Tell me how you found this chapter. Hope you like it. From the next chapter the journey of lots of romance and a little bit of drama and Action is going to start.

Also on the occasion of our Abhimaan and Advika's marriage. I am going to give you a new cover. I hope you like it. One of my  readers helped me to create this beautiful cover.

Thank you so Adshajira much for creating this cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 103K 48
'Kyu tum aankhon ki talab banti jaa rahi ho?' he asked in a tone which was defeated in love. Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh is a very reserved kind of perso...
167K 13K 22
The Beautiful Love Story of Devansh Singh Rathore and Ruhani Chauhan begins...... " 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 π’‡π’–π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Ž...
5.2M 460K 95
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
13.7M 847K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...