๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ - 911 x The...

By LcverBuckley

An LAPD officer who meets two firefighters well on the job... {๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’™ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ ๐’™ ๐‘ฌ๐’…... More

Act One - Love Life
One. The Rookie
Two. Dosed
Three. Halloween
Four. Buckley
Five. Psycho Ex
Six. T.O.'s
Seven. Maddie Buckley
Eight. Red Snow
Nine. Detective Parker
Ten. Stake Out
Eleven. Bomber
Twelve. Firetruck
Thirteen. Virus
Act Two - Anti Hero
Fourteen. Santa Monica Pier
Sixteen. Blonde
Seventeen. Breakups
Eighteen. Drunk
Nineteen. Heat Wave
Twenty. Stalker
Twenty One. High
Twenty Two. Christmas
Twenty Three. Date
Twenty Four. Chen
Twenty Five. Jealousy
Twenty Six. Dispatch
Twenty Seven. Doomsday
Twenty Eight. Reyes
Twenty Nine. She's Back
Thirty. Eddie Begins
Thirty One. Q Word
Thirty Two. The Day From Hell
Act Three - Trust No One
Thirty Three. Vienna Begins
Thirty Four. 2020
Thirty Five. Friday
Thirty Six. Evan Buckley
Thirty Seven. West
Thirty Eight. Jinx
Thirty Nine. Family Dinners
Forty. One
Forty One. Two
Forty Two. Last Day
Forty Three. New Rookie
Forty Four. Sam
Forty Five. Past Lives
Forty Six. The Hunt
Forty Seven. I Think He Did It

Fifteen. Tsunami

4.8K 176 14
By LcverBuckley

CHAPTER FIFTEEN Tsunami

|

THE WATER HAD A GRIP OF VIENNA, while she tried her best to stay a float, she noticed an overturned car staying float as well. She took a deep breath before swinging over to it as the tide pushed against her.

The brunette managed to reach the car and pulled herself up onto it.

"Help!" Vienna heard a woman yell. Vienna turned her head to see a woman caught in the tide of the water.

"Grab my hand!" Vienna yelled, reaching her hand out for the edge of the car as the woman headed towards her. The woman grabbed Vienna's hand barely hanging on, she carefully pulled the woman up onto the car. "What's your name?"

"Niki" The woman mumbled, catching her breath. "Oh, my God. my daughter. I-I had my daughter with me, I-I-" as tears streamed down her face.

"Hey, hey. We'll find her, okay?" Vinna asked her, she nodded shakily.

...

"Settle down, settle down" Sergeant Grey told the officers walking into the briefing room. "All patrol officers have checked in except from Officers Reyes and Rossi" He told the officers with a sigh as Bradford and Lopez shared a worried glance.

"Hey, we could use a hand up here!" Summer yelled from the top the the ferris wheel looking down to Eddie and Captain Nash on the rafts.

"Is that officer Rossi?" Bobby asked, Eddie nodded.

Eddie put on his harness on joined Summer on top of the ferris wheel as the ferris wheel cart began to shake."That's not part of the ride"

"No, the spokes are coming off the hub, this thing's been thrashed" Rossi told him with a sigh.

"What about you? Are you hurt?" Eddie asked her.

"No, and neither is he" She replied looking over to the other guy on the ferris wheel.

"I'm not going anywhere, not until the water's gone!" The guy yelled holding into the cart.

"Sir, if you don't come with us, this whole thing will be gone"

"Don't worry, buddy. I'm gonna get you down safely. I'm just gonna put this harness around you, okay?" Eddie questioned, the man nodded and Eddie put a harness around him as Eddie passed Summer the other. "Where's Vienna?"

"Got separated...hell of a spin cycle" The raven hair mumbled putting the harness on.

Meanwhile Vienna had her radio in hand even though it was probably broken from water damage but the brunette tried anyway.

"7-Adam-20. Responding" Vienna said into her radio but still no answer, she sighed.

"It's not gonna work. It's water damaged" Niki pointed out, Vienna sighed.

"I figured that out an hour ago but thought it was worth a try" She said putting the radio back in her belt.

"Are you a mom too?" The blonde asked her, Vienna looked at her confused.

"H-How'd you know?" She asked her.

"You have that mom look" Niki replied with a slight smirk, Vienna chuckled slightly.

"Uh, daughter, she's 7, Elena. What about your daughter?"

"Skye, she's 8, we moved here from Miami about a week ago 'cause of work" She sighed carefully sitting down on the car.

"This has gotta be a shit first week" Niki nodded, "What'd you do for work?"

"Detective" Vienna chuckled for a second before she started coughing. "You alright?" Vienna nodded, she looked at her hand and noticed blood.

"That's not good" Vienna mumbled to herself looking at the blood on her hand.

...

Summer, Eddie and Bosko- one of the firefighters who was on the ferris wheel as well- reached the hospital since Bosko had a couple broken ribs and Rossi broke a couple fingers.

"Can I get your names for the list, please?" The nurse asked the three.

"You have a list?" Bosko asked grabbing the list from the nurses hands.

"Excuse me!"

"Lena. Lena. First we get you fixed up, then you can spiral out" Eddie told the woman as she glared at him. "I'm Eddie Diaz. This is Lena Bosko, that's Summer Rossi"

"Have you seen a Roonie Cooper on the list?" Lena asked the nurse. "Fire captain, station 136" as the nurse quickly looked through the list.

"I haven't. Head on inside and someone will be with you" Nurse told them and went to walk away

"Uh, have you got a Vienna Reyes on your list?" Eddie asked her, the nurse looked through the list and then shook her head.

"No, sorry" The nurse said and walked away as Summer swore under her breath.

"You're girlfriend?" Lena asked him, he shook his head.

"Uh, no, just a friend" Eddie replied, Bosko gave him a look of disbelief.

...

The sun started to set as Vienna and Niki walked down the street, while soaking wet. Vienna noticed a familiar kid walking down the street as well.

"Christopher?" The brunette asked walking over him with a worried look on her face.

"Vienna?" Chris asked turning around to face her and hugged her. "I lost Buck"

"Hey, it's okay, we'll find him, okay?" Vienna assured him, he nodded glancing up at the brunette.

"Mom!" A little girl Christopher was walking with exclaimed running over to Niki.

"Oh, my God, honey" hugging her daughter, Vienna smiled slightly.

"I told you we'd find her" Niki chuckled while picking up her daughter as Vienna glanced down at Chris. "Are you hurt?" He shook his head, "We're gonna find Buck and your dad, okay?" he nodded and picked him up before sighing. "Now we just have to find a safe place to go"

...

"Any sign of Vienna?" Summer asked Eddie getting up from the hospital bed, Eddie shook his head and sighed.

"Nope, I've checked the list three times" Eddie sighed crossing his arms over his chest.

Summer sighed, "Y-You don't think she..." She started but paused not wanting to finish.

"Don't think like that, she's gonna be fine" Eddie assured, she nodded biting her lip.

"Look who I found!" Chimney exclaimed after pulling up at the hotel and climbing out the mail truck.

"A mail truck?" Hen questioned, Chim scoffed as Vienna climbed out. "Reyes?"

"Hi" The brunette smirked closing the door to the truck.

The 118 pulled up to the hospital as Vienna lifted Christopher out of the truck. "There you go buddy" She said putting Chris down.

"Christopher!" Eddie shouted running past Buck and over to Christopher and Vienna and hugged Chris, Vienna smiled weakly as Buck rushed over to them.

"V!" Buck exclaimed and pulled the brunette into a hug. "You okay?" she nodded.

Vienna started to feel faint as a wave of dizziness washed over her. "Vienna?" Buck felt the brunette go limp as he felt the panic raise in his chest. "Uh, we need help over here!"

...

Vienna's eyes flickered open to the sound of the monitor beeping as the glanced around the hospital room as Buck was sat by her side. "Hey, you're awake" He greeted softly, she smiled slightly.

"Hey" She whispered, "W-What happened?"

"Uh, you passed out, and then you woke up, started coughing up blood and then passed out again" He explained as she stared at him in shock.

"Wow" She mumbled carefully sitting up. "Uh, is Chris okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. He's fine, you probably saved him" He told her, she sighed from relief and nodded. 

"W-What about Rossi?"

"She's fine, just a couple of broken fingers" The hospital room opened and Gabriella and Elena were stood there, Vienna smiled.

"V, I'm so glad you're alright" Gabriella said walking over to her sister and hugged her.

"Me too" Gabriella pulled back as Vienna glanced over to Elena. "Elena, come here and give me a hug"

"But I don't wanna hurt you" Elena replied.

"You won't" Vienna assured her. "A hug from my daughter is exactly what I need" Elena walked over to her and carefully hugged her. "See? Perfectly fine, you don't need to worry" Elena nodded and hugged her mom again.

Written: 06/06/2023

Published: 03/07/2023

Word Count: 1276

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 749 22
"no return we'll crash and burn" ~~ In which two friends fall in love despite their best efforts not to ~~ (extended summary inside) Evan Buckley x O...
125K 6K 39
"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ...
642K 6.7K 22
This is my story! PLEASE don't steal it! I have been informed of this story being on other platforms but this is the original! Please report the othe...
25.1K 913 19
now i can't say goodbye if you stay here the whole night. evan buckley x female!oc ยฉ flurryfawns 2023