Escape (Chresanto August & Ba...

Von DollyDaee

Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the stor... Mehr

Escape:
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5
E. 6
E. 7
E. 8
E. 9
E. 10
E. 11
E. 12
E. 14
E. 15
E. 16
E. 17
E. 18
E.19
E.20
Escape' 2

E. 13

462 19 2
Von DollyDaee

[Same Night]

Paris P.O.V

"So what are you ordering?" I said as I adjusted the shades and hat on me. Chresanto demanded that I wear them to keep cover.

"Whatever you order, my love." He said smiling at me, but I didn't smile back. I was just following Jacob's order to love him, but I was faking it. How can I love someone who takes me from the person I love? Matter of fact the people I love.

I can only imagine what's going on through my parents and Daniel's mind. I was missing them dearly. I know I was just going to have stay conceited for Jacob's sake.

"Paris, I'm not gone call you again ma." Chres said knocking me out of my thoughts. "Sorry I was just thinking again." I said for the fifth time of us being here. I couldn't help myself on thinking about my family. "Thinking about?" Chresanto said dropping the Apple bees menu down on the table, putting his attention on me.

"Daniel and some others." I said lowly and he started to chuckle. "Cute, I seen your brother today now that you've brought that up." He said and I frowned.

"How? You was in Atlanta today?" I asked knowing that was the only place Daniel was. "Yeah, where you think I be everyday?" He said and I gasped. Chresanto was real fucked up for this one, going back to where I lived not telling me.

"Wow Chresanto, can we leave? I'm not hungry anymore." I said standing up from the table and making my way out of the restaurant and outside to the car.

I saw him walk out and gave a smile to the lady who worked there as he was walking out. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me, now that I think about it all I want to do it get out of here.

"Bitch." He said as he punched in my face for the first time. I started to let the tears flow as soon as it happen. The pain felt as if something heavy was just sitting up on my cheek.

__

The rest of the car ride was silent until we pulled up to the house again. "I'm sorry Paris, I really am that's my last time I'll ever put my hands on you again." He said as he kissed my cheek and I groaned in pain.

"Whatever." I said charging out of his car and over to house waiting for him to come unlock it, but Tony beat him to it. "Thanks Tony." I said walking pass him and into the house.

I quickly went into the room and undressed my self. Making sure I took off everything leaving me in my bare skin. If Chresanto wanted me he could have, because after tonight it'll be his last time seeing me, because I will escape.

I walked out of the room and Into his main room where I heard him and Tony talking. I turned the knob and slowly opened the door. Tony turned around in his spinning chair eying me in shock as I smiled playing it off.

I walked over to Chresanto grabbing his attention as he eyed me. "What are you doing Paris?" He asked and I lifted my finger over his mouth to hush him.

"Leave please?" I said turning over to Tony who was still eying me down. He nodded still watching me and walked out of the room.

I knew this was against my will for Jacob, but I promise this was going to be the first and last time I give myself to Chresanto. Even though the last time he fucked me right in front of Jacob.

I bended down on my knees unzipping his pants. His manhood was on hard now. I grabbed onto it from out of his boxers and took him into my mouth.

I licked the tip of it swirling it around my tongue as he watched me and I watched him. This was my first time doing this, and I was actually pretty good at it.

I slowly took him into my mouth not missing an inch. I guess you can call me "Deep Throat." I kind of choked as I took the last inch in my mouth, but he was enjoying it and I could tell because I heard a little moan from him here and there.

I took himself out of my mouth and rubbed on it slowly giving it a nice massage. "Damn Paris." He said watching me.

I stood up and took two of his fingers, pressing it up against my treasure. I moaned as I worked on myself with his two fingers. He moved my hand from off his and took his fingers inside me as I moaned even louder as I rested myself on top of him.

Tonight was the night for him..

[NEXT DAY]

Chresanto P.O.V

I woke up and smirked as I saw Paris laying next to me in her bare skin. Paris could put it down on a nigga, saying it was her first time.

I slowly pushed myself out of the bed not trying to make movement for her to wake up. I went over to the closet and picked out something to wear.

A black hoodie, some black joggers, and my Taxi 12's would do for today.

I walked out of the room and made my way down to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let it run while I looked myself in the mirror.

"Ya ain't sick Chres." I said to myself in the mirror and hopped in.

__

I walked into the kitchen and fixed me a sandwich I was going to Atlanta today to do my daily check-ins.

I needed to go by the new trap, because I was lowing short on funds. I only had about two thousand in my pocket and I like to carry at least five grand. I walked in the living room to see if Tony had been in there, since I couldn't find him.

This nigga always seemed to disappear.

"Forget it." I said and walked towards the door and heading out to my car.

- Four Hours Later

I pulled up to the old trap and my way inside of it.

I walked up and changed my facial expression when I didn't see Lucas's body. "The fuck?" I mumbled as I walked further into the trap.

I knew this was where I killed him, so where the fuck was he? I looked all around the trap and there was no sign of a body anywhere.

"Hell nah." I said as I walked out of the car. People got the game fucked up when they start fucking with my shit.

Daniel P.O.V

I was driving from out the area of the trap, just checking to see if Chresanto was there. I needed to speak with him about Paris.

Maybe we could work together on finding her, because I knew what type of person he was. Chresanto worked fast, no one knew how but that nigga was unstoppable.

I pulled up to a red light when I saw a familiar car behind me. I tried to make out who it could be, but I couldn't.

I was going back to Lucas's apartment to check up on Deja.

__

I pulled up to the apartment and the car I saw did too, so I guess whoever they were I didn't know them because they stayed over here.

I was about to walk out when my phone began to ring.

"What's up ma?" I asked answering the phone.

"I need you over to the house now." My mother spoke and I sighed and turned my car back on heading back down the other way.

Chresanto P.O.V

I was up in some apartments area, where I had followed Paris's brother. I saw him when he drove out of the trap area, so I decided to follow him.

I stepped out of the car and walked over to the apartment building he had been parking in front of. There were two apartments side by side, so I decided to knock on the first one.

No one answered, so I went to the next one. When I saw who was standing before me I smiled, but she didn't look so happy. "Chresanto, please don't take me." She cried, but I didn't give a fuck.

I yanked her by her arm and dragged her over to my car pushing her in. "You thought you was slick bitch? That why ya mans dead." I said laughing and her facial expression turned into a shock.

- Four Hours Later

I walked back into the house with Deja with me. I took her into the room where Paris slept in and pushed her in there, locking up the doors.

"Baby!" I shouted walking into the main room. She hadn't been in there, so I went into the kitchen. "Baby?" I said again, but there was no sign of her.

I looked around the house and she was no where to be found. "Where was she? Did this bitch escape?"

Paris (Pear-ees) in the Multimedia..

Just a filler Chapter.. The Drama Chapters are coming...

Vote/Comment and tell me what you guys are thinking!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
29 2 12
this is not a regular love story, this is the back story of it- the struggles, the insecurities, the emotional heartbreaks, the cheaters, the overthi...
249K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...
80.8K 3.5K 37
Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been put before her. Kaz could be facing a lo...