Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 37

40.9K 2K 156
By Jeelvyas03

Author's POV.

Sunrays fall on the bed from the wall size window. There sleeping three male peacefully not knowing what this morning has brought with it for them.

Siddharth kept his head on the person who was sleeping beside him. But it feels different.

"Meera turn around, I don't want to sleep on your back. I want to sleep on your soft chest."

Saying he tried to turn to another person without opening his eyes.

" Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my room?"

Said Abhimaan as he is sleeping beside sid. He pushed his hands away and also pushed him hard. Because if push sid sifted pushed the other person who is sleeping on edge of the bed. Vidhyut who was sleeping there falls from the bed and shoughted,

" What the fuck?"

All this caouse make them realize that they are not in their room so they open their eyes and look around. When they looked around they found each other and shoughted,

" Aaaaaa"
" What are you doing in my room?"
" Both of you look around, you are not in your room, but wait what are you doing in my room?"

They looked at each other and tried to remember last night's incident.

" Shit"
" Don't tell me I am no longer a virgin? I am telling you if you have done something I will tell Meerabhabhi and Advika."
" Idiot, how can we take your virginity?"
" Shit Meera is going to kill me."
" Ya first let's go and talk to them"
" My sister is very innocent, she will forgive you easily but Meera won't."
"For the first time I am feeling glad that I am not in a relationship."

Sid and Abhimaan glared at him and then looked at each other. Then together they punch him and run away from them.

"Oww. This is not a good yar. What is my fault that I don't have anyone? Thank god I don't have to run behind someone saying sorry. Because I don't think I can do that."

He pouted at their punch and smiled that he doesn't have to ask for sorry. And went to take a bath.

Inside Siddharth's room.

Sid entered the room and saw that Ansh was sitting on the mat beside the bed with toys. He went to touch him but voice stop him,

" Dare you touch him"

He takes his hand back. And looked at Meera.

" Hey good morning, " he said nervously

" Indeed A very good morning. Finally Siddharth Oberoi is in his full scene."

She said sarcastically. He gulped and said,

" You know me Meera. I don't drink generally. Yesterday Devang gave this idea of drinking also Hukum agreed with him. You know he is my BIL, Future Husband if my sister. How can I refuse him?"

" Of course Sid. Not only me but the whole family comes to know your love towards him."

" You know Meera it's not like that I was not in my sense "

" Ohh so you are so drunk that you didn't realize what you were saying?"

" You know Meera, it's not only that drink but also you are responsible for that. You know from the morning I was having a hard time controlling because you were looking so beautiful. Then a drink was just added to it. So I blunt all those things."

Meera comes near him and looked at him and asked,

" Is that so baby?"

Sid thought this was the only way that he could get rid of his punishment so he just nodded at her.

Meera called the maid and asked her to take Ansh with him. Once she left with Ansh Meera went to sid and said,

" You know sid I can give you anything you want but for that you have to work a little"

" I will do as you say"

" Fine then sid do one thing don't come near me for next two weeks. Also after the pugfera of Gudiya I will go to my parents house for three weeks. Then I will do whatever you ask me to do." She said winking at him.

" No no no you can give me any other punishment but you can't go to your mayke. You know I don't like that. If you want I won't touch you for the whole month but you can't go."

"Sid, I haven't gone there for the last two years. I went last when Ansh was born that to forcefully."

" You know I can bear any other punishment but not stay away from you."

" Sorry Sid this time you brought this to yourself."

Saying she started to go out but turn and said,

" Next time think before you drink and speak"

" There won't be any next time. Because I will never drink."

She left from there and sid cursed himself now he can't do anything. For the last two years he hasn't given her any chance to go to her Mayka as he can't leave without her. But this time he can't do anything.

In Advika's room.

Abhimaan entered the room. But there was no one. He thought she must be in the balcony so he went to check there. But there was no one. That time he Heard the voice of the shower and realized that she was in the bathroom.

He sat in bed. For the first time he is nervous as he doesn't know how she will react to his drinking. The door of the washroom opened. There she comes while drying her hair with the towel.

She looks at him and smiles. Which makes him more nervous as he doesn't know where to start. So he just kept looking at her. At last she asked,

" Maan you want to say something?"
" No "

She raised her eyebrows.

" I mean yes. You know baby I don't drink generally. It means I drink but only when I am angry."

" So you were angry yesterday?"
" No no yesterday it was all that stupid Devangs' idea. He asked to do that competition and I agreed"
" Hmm"
" Are you angry baby?"

" No no Maan Why will I be angry? You have done nothing to make me angry. You have just bite my cheeks and talked dirty. That too in front of everyone. Just made me embarrassed in front of everyone. Nothing much."

He understands that this time he is big trouble. So he try to speak,

" Baby..."
" Don't baby me"
" Jaan I swear I won't repeat"
" Of course you won't repeat Maan."
" What do you mean?"
" Just wait some time you will comes to know till that dry my hairs with this towel "

Saying she throw towel towards him and set on the chair. He silently check it and started doing his work. After five minutes there was a knock on the door. She opens the door and comes with the tray in her hand. Which has lemon.

" What is this?"
" This is lemon. I know but you know I have read in the book that it helps to reduce the effect of alcohol. So drink all this."

There were more than 20 lemons. He can't have them. Also he is in his complete senses.

" Advika Jaan I am in my complete senses so I don't need them."
" Fine then you like to bite things right then bite this."

Saying she opened a second plate which had red chilly. He looked at her with horror. He can't have them that early in the morning.

" I can't have them. You know I don't like much spicy food. You are here giving me red chilly."
" Maan this is your punishment. You have made me so much embarrass in front of everyone. Now either have them or don't talk to me."
"Jaan listened to what I was saying..."

But she didn't paying any attention. She continues doing her hairs. He tried two three times more but no use. So finally he takes the plate.

He started eating that red chilly. After two three he started feeling a burning sensation. But didn't stop but she realized it and took the plate from him.

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you eating this?"

Saying she gave him water. He drank a whole glass. And spoke,

" Why are you asking me? It was you who asked me to have it. You were not even listening to me. What do you expect me to do?"

" Maan I never thought you would have them. I thought you would try to talk and ask for forgiveness. But will it not eat."

" This is nothing, I can even take a bullet just to make you talk to me. And get forgiveness. "

" Don't talk rubbish. Tell me, are you still feeling burning?"

He nodded. So she said she will bring juice for him and it will help him.

" I don't need juice Jaan I need something else. To get rid of this burning."

Saying he put his lips on her. He started sucking it. First it was slow but then he couldn't control more. He knows she won't be able to match him. But still make his movements fast. When she wasn't able to stand on her he pushed her a little. And they fall in bed.

He still didn't back the kiss. He was on top of her. After sometime when she felt she was out of breath he brake the kiss. And puts his forehead on her.

"Now I feel good"
"Maan"
"What I am just telling is what I feel. You know you are my medicine. I don't need anything and anyone when you are with me."
" And what if some day I won't be with you. Or what if I forget you someday."

He got angry at this statement. And bite her neck and suck on it. After giving her hickey. He made her stand in front of the mirror.

"Are you seeing this is my mark and now it shows that you belong to me. Nobody will be able to separate you from me, not even yourself. So don't worry. And be ready to be my bride in the evening. I will take you forever with me."

His intense voice made her Shiver. She just nodded at him.

So how do you find this chapter? And what are your thoughts about the punishment they received?

What will happen if Advika's word will come true after their marriage. What will happen if she forgets him?

What will devil do to get his angel back? And what will happen with the person who will reason of it?

Please show your love with votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 104K 38
(Ace series- Book 1) 18+ content Shreya Arora A broken soul beyond repair. All she craves is love but all she gets is hatred by her own family. Beat...
10.5M 681K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
3.1M 188K 69
ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHOR °The Devil° the king of Rajasthan and king of mafia world and CEO of 'RATHOR EMPIRE '. 6'0tall heighted man , rude , Arrogan...
261K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...