The broken family

By I_Ishtha

"Family is supposed to be our safe heaven , very often it becomes the place where we find the deepest heartac... More

Main leads
The cruel game of destiny
Tears and uneasiness
"He left us! But why?"
The increasing hate
The two masterminds converse
"Aren ' t we his responsibility?"
Will the truth unfold ?
The misunderstanding
Abhimanyu ' s outburst
The departure
Worries
Panick !
Disheartened
Danger awaits
A strange personality
Emotions
The son of Dwarkadhish
"I miss you maa"
The locket
Situations running out of control
feelings
knowing the truth
Hiding the truth
"What!"
Bhargavi ' s worry
Going Away
Facing Harrasment
The two brothers fight !
Time changes everything
Lakshamanaa ' s mysterious words
mysteries
Truth to be revealed
Sadness everywhere
Are they dead ?
Another storm !
Bhargavi to be married ?
Upcoming
when life shatters
Is it the truth ?
Coming up
Face off
It's not like what you see!
a new beginning
An emotional moment
Mixed emotions
Nightmare or reality?
A new entry
New trouble on the way?
Promo - The beginning of misery
Going back
Unveiled mysteries
one sided affection
A shocker
Trance
Have faith ..
A hopeful tomorrow
Calmess or Chaos?
Meeting after years

Ready for a new beginning

422 31 20
By I_Ishtha

"May I know the reason behind your sudden presence in the rajyasabha  , Yadava Princess?" Dhritrashtra questioned as his one hand reached to grab the throne of Hastinapura.

"Pardon me king Dhritrashtra if my presence causes you any inconvenience but I am here for my daughter.." Subhadra answered joining her hands with all the politeness left in herself as her eyes fell on Shakuni who sat between  his dearest nephews Duryodhana accompanied by Dushasan who seemed quite unpleased with her presence not that she cared about it still it made the lady a little uncomfortable. 

Shrugging her feelings away Subhadra focused back on the moment. She was here for her children. Yes , for them , anything!

"Your daughter? Whats wrong with her? She is getting married and that's a good news! Oh , are you lacking things for her marriage ?! Well I can understand that , afterall what else can we expect from the wife of a sanyasi who along with his brothers and first wife is busy in hiding like cowards..!" Dushasan mocked  slyly earning a smirk from the kong of Gandhar and his eldest brother.

The sister of Krishna bit back an eyes role completely uninterested in the nonsense that was blabber by one of Kauravas. Only if I could kill this idiot of a person the thought crossed her mind lest she decided to control herself and focus on her main motive .

"Well, thanks for your  unwanted concern Prince Dushasan but I don't think I will be so helpless to ask for help from a kingdom that is so helpless itself that it couldn't stop their mannerless sinner son from humiliating their daughter - in - law .."

Dushasan ' s knuckles turned white as he got up from his seat "Mind your tongue , Yadava Princess!"

"And you mind your limits , Kuru Prince!" Subhadra spatted back with rage filling her mind glaring at the man who dared to disrespect her family.

Bhishma sensed the atmosphere getting more tensed with every passing second as he sighed internally before interrupting "Take your seat Dushasan and Subhadra you please continue what you came to say.."

Closing her eyes she breathed longer calming down herself "Maharaja , being mother its my responsibility  to get my daughter married to someone who respects her..not someone who tries to humiliate her.."

Firmness in her voice , anger in her eyes and rage in her veins the wife of Dhananjay stood with her head held high in the middle of the court as everybody's  gaze raked over her . She could observe the ladies of palace widening their eyes as they whispered among themselves while the men had different  reactions.

Some looked shocked , some angry but she could easily tell that no one over here was pleased with her bluntness not that she cared about it. The only thing she paid attention to was her kids. she was known only for her gentleness and kind nature that left people awestruck . Maybe that was the reason why people looked at her as if she had sprouted three heads .

"I , the mother of Bhargavi and her only parent present here , is cancelling this alliance! And when I say no it means no." Subhadra announced before she joined her hands to greet the elders present and turned around to leave giving her least attention to the glares that was passed to her by Kauravas or their dearest uncle.

•~

"So that was all about our ups and downs.." Ruchiparvan said as he finished his narration only to observe that Lakshmanaa has already fallen asleep  on Bhargavi ' s lap while Abhimanyu accompanied by Chauredh feasted on the apples kept in fruit bowl.

"Hey! I was saying something!" He exclaimed offended by their reactions.

"Sorry.. what?" Abhimanyu asked back genuinely confused munching  on the delicious fruit .

"Leave it , bhrata!" Folding his arms over his chest the youngest boy looked away wiping off his invisible tears earning an eye roll from his sister.

"You all siblings definitely  need a therapy.." Chauredh remarked looking up from his feast only to get a pillow thrown at his face by Bhargavi who narrowed her eyes at his comment.

"Whats going on here?" A voice came from the door as the younger ones snapped their heads to find their lovely woman standing looking at her kids admiringly as she stepped in.

"Ma!thank god you came! See , they are teasing me.." With childishness dripped in his tone Ruchiparvan complained rushing near his mother putting his head on her shoulder who chuckled caressing his hairs with her palms.

"Why are you all teasing my dearest one?" Subhadra asked with fake sternness resting her hands on her hips.

"Because your dearest one has the tag of most spoiled child here.." Abhimanyu replied having a mock seriousness  over his dusky face. 

"Manyu!"

"Okay! Fine , I was kidding!"

While the brothers bantered among themselves the Yadava princess didn't failed to observe her daughter ' s tensed face.

"Well, we must have a celebration tonight..." She began smiling , occupying the place next to Bhargavi.

"For what?"

"Because the wedding that those good for nothing people supposed will happen , is not happening anymore!" Finishing her words Subhadra stumbled a bit on her seat as her daughter embraced her, so tightly that even the air couldn't pass.

"Thankyou, thankyou,thankyou ma!" Bhargavi kept on chanting making Lakshmanaa to get up with a jolt.

"How?"

"What?!"

"When!?"

Her sons questioned simultaneously as f trying to compete with the speed of light while Chauredh simply shook his head smiling at the scene.

"Thats not a matter of concern anymore" she stated calmly and her children knew very well to not to question any further.

Busy in their own happiness no one noticed Lakshamanaa quietly leaving the chamber with a colour drained face expect the son of Krishna who followed her leaving behind the joyous family.

"Greetings. Yadav Kumari.." A maid entered the chamber bowing her head.

"What is the matter?" Abhimanyu asked putting up his usual cold face.

"Their is a letter from Matsya kingdom , for you three.." She said handing it over as the Raudradhari sat down reading it with curiousness that was soon replaced by nothingness after he completed to read.

"Wha does it says , jyeshth?" A worried Ruchiparvan asked carefully studying his brother's face.

"Pandavas incognito is over and we have to be with them now , in Matsya." He stated making the twins to burst out in happiness.

"I think today is our lucky day!" Bhargavi exclaimed almost jumping in air with her anklets ringing in the chamber.

"Indeed it is , bharu!" Ruchiparvan grinned speaking .

While the mother and her eldest son shared a look as Subhadra asuringly paced her palm on Abhimanyu ' s shoulder who made a plain face.

"We are leaving for Matsya tomorrow.." she said slowly trying to let her child process everything.

"Will everything be okay?" The boy questioned controlling the tremble in his voice.

"Lets hope for the best!"

•~

Phew! Well i bet you weren't expecting an update so soon but look I gave you  surprise do tell me how this part was

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.2K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
1.1K 40 5
A promise. A misunderstanding. A curse. ---- **----**---- Sri Krishna's vision of Dharmarajya with Yudhishtira at its helm is very near to completio...
34.4K 2.6K 28
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
54.2K 2.2K 26
Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Akshara Goenka, Kartik and Naira's daughter. Despite facing many hardships and...