Angel's Devil

Oleh Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... Lebih Banyak

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 36

40.7K 2K 280
Oleh Jeelvyas03

Author's POV.

As decided they reached the club. They entered and the loud music and lights changed their mood. They all decide to enjoy themselves. Even Abhimaan asked Raghav and Zahir to forget about their boss and employees relationship and enjoy with them.

The most excited among them was Devang as it's not everyday he got a chance to come to the club and enjoy. He is in his starting phase of learning business so Abhimaan always gives him a lot of work so he can learn. Which takes all his time. 

He didn't let anyone take a seat and dragged them directly to the dance floor. Today he didn't even listen to Abhimaan. They started dancing and enjoying themselves. There was also a group of girls who came just like them to enjoy themselves. 

One of them went to Abhimaan and asked him to dance with them. But refused politely. He doesn't want to create any scene here. Also sid who witnessed this scene glared at him.

"Don't worry BIL I have my eyes on your sister only."

" Now that you are engaged to my sister you better keep your eyes on her only."

Vidhyut who listens to this grone. He doesn't want them to fight, that is the reason he gave this idea of coming here. But no use, they are still doing the same as always. 

" Guys let's drink something."

They went and took seats and ordered drinks for themselves. While taking they already have more than three drinks. 

The group of girls came again and asked to dance which changed their mood from happy to angry. 

" Didn't we tell you we don't want to dance? Stay away. "

Siddharth also interrupted,

" Hey girls stay away. He is my BIL. Exclusive for my sister."

Devang, who doesn't want to spoil anything, gave the idea to have competition.

" Hukum leave them let's have one competition whosoever will drink the more glass of there drinks will win"

" I don't think it's a good idea, Hukum. We can play something else." Arav said.

" But I think it's a good Idea also what else we will play in the club so let's play." Vidhyut added

Arav didn't like the idea but couldn't stop them. Also Raghav and Zahir refused to play such games. As they know the result won't be good. Drinking too much is not in their favor. 

But Vidhut, Abhimaan and Siddharth decided to play.

" Devang, this is not a good idea at all." 

" Arav Bhai let it be. You know how they are. Hukum and Sid Bhai will continue to fight. And because of them Vidhyut bhai will also not be able to enjoy it. So Bhai I am just helping so they can enjoy themselves." Saying they winked at him. Not knowing the end result of his idea.

All three of them started drinking. After 15 shorts Sid gave up but was fully drunk. After having two more shots Abhimaan also gave up and Vidhyut won the game by having three more shots than Abhimaan. 

They started dancing. They are now completely drunk. After some time they decided to go back. Till now everything is fine. 

While going, Abhimaan saw the shope of ice cream. So he shouted,

" Stop"

Arav applied brakes. He comes out with everyone. Vidhyut asked him,

" Why did you shouted and what is the need to stop here?"

" Vidhyut my baby loves ice cream so I want to take it." 

As soon as he completed a punch landed on his face.

" What the fuck BIL why did you punched me?"

" If you have a baby , why are you marrying my sister?"

Vidhyut acted as crying and spoke, 

" You cheater, idiot. You don't love me anymore."

" What the fack are you both saying? I don't have a baby , you brainless sid."

He comes towards Vidhyut and wiped his fake tears and said, 

" Don't you know I only love you."  Saying he hugged him. 

When both of them are talking and others are listening to their conversation. Sid went towards car and start the car and shouted,

"Now I will tell my sister that you have a baby and she won't marry you."

Saying he left, taking one car. When Abhimaan hears that I didn't have a baby I am talking about your sister. But no use he left from there.

He started running behind the car and Vidhyut run behind him. 

" Why are you running Abhi?"

" I want to reach to My baby first otherwise he won't let me marry."

" Ya you are right let's run fast we will reach before him."

Arav glared at Devang and spoke,

" This is all because of you. Are you seeing how they are behaving now.?"

" Bhai, how will I know that they behave foolishly? Now bhai you can scold later. First, let's pick them up and go to the hotel. Otherwise they will do something we won't be able to handle."

They also started cars. And reached Vidhut and Abhimaan. He asked them to take their seats.

" No, I have to reach fast so I am going like this only. " Abhimaan said while running.

" I can't leave my friend so I will also be with him."

Arav and Devang facepalm themselves. They never Hendal drunken Abhimaan, it's always Vidhyut. But today because of their bad luck he is also in the same state. 

Raghav spoke this time,

" Boss, don't you think you can get there early if you use a car."

" Abhi, I think he is right."

They took their seats. On the other side Sid reached there and gathered all the family members by his shouting.

" Sid what is this? Are you drunk?" Meera asked.

" Does it look like I am drunk? I am completely fine. I want to talk to Gudiya."

" Sid it's a good Idea you can talk in the morning."

After listening to this voice Advika also came there. Sid went to her and said,

" Gudiya you can't marry him now.?"

" Bhai what are you saying?"

" Yes he have baby and he didn't told you that"

" He is lying. I don't have any baby. I have only you."

There comes the Abhimaan's voice from behind. 

" No, you said you wanted to buy ice cream for your baby."

" Advi baby, don't listen to him.You know in club one Girl asked me to dance with her but I refused her. Because I only love you.  I was talking about you. You like it right when I call you baby."

Advika didn't realize that her whole family is there he was looking her Maan who was looking handsome in his casual. And replied while blushing,

" Yes" 

As she was blushing her cheeks turned red so Abhimaan bite them. They are so much into each other that they forget that everyone is watching.

But they comes out of there world when Sid shouted at him,

" You vampire, how can you bite my sister's cheek." 

"Like this"

saying he bites them again. This time Advika rubbed her cheek and glared at him. 

" Don't bite it. It hurts."

" Sorry baby it's all his fault he asked me how I could bite them So I  just showed him." 

" I didn't mean it that way. I am saying you can't bite them"

" Hoo Why can't I bite them, I have all the right to do it. I can bite them, lick them, Not only her cheeks but..."

Advika puts hand in his mouth and said,

" Maan everyone is listening, stop."

He nodded like a child. But sid hold her hand and pulled her towards him and said,

" I won't let you do this, I will take my sister with me."

He again pulled her towards him and said to sid, 

" I think you should take Your wife with you. Don't you think that Chutku needs one more Chutku to play with him."

Meera's eyes widened with this statement. Sid put his fingers in his chin and think then,

" Not bad BIL I think it's a good idea. Meera let's start now only then only we will be able to give him sister after 9 months. And this time I want a girl only."

Meera is now more embarrass with his talking. He looked at his FIL and said, 

" Can you take him with you today papa. Plz" 

Suresh who knows that his son has created death bad for himself nodded at his DIL.

" What are you saying Meera why will I go with papa I will go with you. How will I be able to give Ansh's sister if I will go with him."

She took two steps back and worn him,

" If you speak one more word I will not let you touch me for the next whole month. So stop this nonsense and go with papa." 

" But.."

Before he can complete they Hurd Vidhyut crying again.

" Aaaaahaaan…."

Both of them went to him and asked what happened,

" Both if you are bad. Here I don't have anyone to love and you are biting her cheeks and talking lovey dovey and he is planning a kid. I am all alone aaahannn….."

They look each other and said, 

" Don't worry I won't plan kid until you get someone" 

" I also don't talk sweet with baby. But I call her baby and she likes it ."

"You can call her baby. But please don't make me feel alone."

" We won't come lets go"

They put hands around each other's shoulders and went from there. Advika and Meera are red because of embarrassment and anger.  

Indrajit looked towards Arav for an explanation. Which he gave. He looked Devang and said,

" Best of luck for tomorrow."

Also look towards Advika,

" Only you can punish him so he is all yours to give any punishment."

Advika didn't look at him because of embarrassment but nodded. Suresh said the same to Meera. 

All of them went to their room and slept but two people were eagerly waiting for the morning.

I hope you like the chapter. Also hope that your wait is worth it. 

Please show your love through vote and comment.

What do you think will happen in the morning? How will they react when they remember their actions?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.8K 1.9K 23
β€’Armaan Singh Rajputβ€’ The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...
1.3M 88.8K 36
To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Smart. Survived in this world Fighting with...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
402K 15.1K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...