Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 88

1 0 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

"Yeah, I know...a haircut would be good" I said to Bianca over the phone as I raked my hair.

"Charlotte, are you ordering post mates or just gossiping over the phone" Austin called out to me and I glared.

"What happened to Parkers on diet?"

"It's over" Carson yelled back, I shook my head before taking a seat. "We'll talk later, B" I ended the call and let out a sigh.

I know you're wondering why we weren't at school today, well we got up late and decided that...being late on the first day isn't the best impression. Yeah, I know. Those were Austin's words.

"We should throw a party this weekend" Jayson brought up. "Yeah, I deserve a welcome back party" Carson agreed.

"Yeah, keep making dumb excuses to throw a party" I mumbled while scrolling through my phone.

"Admit it, you know it's gonna be fun...now go talk to Emma" Austin said.

"Nice try but I can't be the bait" I attempted to get up but Carson pulled me back down. I turned to him. "I got this...I'm good at persuasion"

"And also deceiving yourself" I added, pulling my hand from his grip but he didn't let go.

"You missed me for those 2 month, this is your chance to tell me all you wanted to say" he murmured, blue eyes on me and for some reason I couldn't look away.

"I've partied way too much"

"No shit, a pre birthday, birthday and post birthday party?" He asked and Austin laughed. "I never thought I would be grateful Charlotte was born" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay whatever, I'll talk to her but only because...you missed a lot of shits while away" I said. "I told you I'm good at persuasion"

"Not even close" I replied.

"I'm hungry!" Chloe groaned as she got down the stairs. "So?" Austin asked.

"Make me a sandwich!"

"How's those post mates coming up, Charlotte?" Jayson asked. "Cole was ordering" I said.

"I wasn't!" He yelled.

"What?! " Carson yelled out of nowhere. "Then who's?"

"No one" Mason replied and she groaned, stomping her feet. "I'm gonna make myself a sandwich then" she walked out.

"So...about the party. I'm sure Beverly will be down" Austin said, typing away on his phone.

"Who's Beverly?" I asked. "Nobody, just some girl has a crush on" Carson replied. "No, she's not!" He denied.

"Not what we heard" Jayson mumbled and the boys began laughing, that went on for like a minute, they couldn't stop.

I stared at them with a funny look on my face, Parkers he weird.

"Austin Parker has a crush?" I asked, their laugh wanting to make me laugh. "No, I don't. Shut up!" He yelled.

"It all started at 8th grade" Carson started, pulling me back on the couch. I was note than want in to listen... Anything to mock Austin.

"Beverly's family just moved in from LA, she got into Redwood and then Austin suddenly thinks he's in love"

"She was in love with me!"

"She was the only chick he hasn't fucked" he added. "No, she is not. I haven't fucked Mindy, Steph, Juliette, Evelyn, Vivian"

"Okay enough!" I cut him off...no one wanna hear that.

"Well, he tried to talk to her but..." Laughs. "... But ended up..." Laughs harder. "...you are gonna laugh..."

I wanted to hear wht happened next but the boys wouldn't stop laughing. It went on for a while and Carson fell off the couch.

The next part of the story better be good.

Austin glared at them. "What happened next?!" I exclaimed, already tired of waiting.

"He...he...fell into a...sewer" my eyes shot open and my head whipped to Austin's direction. Okay, that's more than funny.

I bursted out laughing.

"Where the..." I couldn't stop laughing. "...hell were you guys?!"

"We were at summer camp" Madonna answered. "...he forgot they gave a warning about a nearby sewage"

"It was quite a poop impression" they bursted out laughing again. "Okay enough! You've all had your fun!" Austin cut them off.

"That joke went on for weeks" Carson said, wiping stray tears. "What did I just say?" Austin asked.

"So...what's the plan, bro?" He asked, getting back on the couch. "Invite her to the party and then-"

"How does she talk to you, I mean after the poopcident?" I asked and we all bursted out laughing again.

"It's not funny, Charlotte" he said, through gritted teeth. "Then how are they laughi"

"Sorry bro, but it was quite the dump" Cole added and the laughing continued. "Shut up!!!" He yelled and we all paused.

"Hey Parkers!" Harley and Bianca called out as they walked in. Austin groaned, falling back on the couch.

"What's up with grumpy?" Harley asked, sitting beside Jayson. "He's mad about the poop adventure at summer camp!" She bursted out laughing immediately.

"Are you talking about that time that Austin tried to impress Beverly but then he ended up falling-"

"Yay! Harley got retentive memorie" he shot her a glare. "Am I missing some kinda inside joke?" Bianca asked.

"Don't you have a  house?" Cole asked. "I brought doughnuts" she held out a box. "Have our house" he stated, grabbing the box from her.

"Oh, nice timing But, Chloe will really need-" before I could finish the statement, there was a loud bang from the kitchen.

We looked up and immediately smoke began flooding in from the kitchen and into the living room.

No one moved, we all were shocked and frozen at the spot. We  were waiting for the worst to happen and...it did.

"My hair is on fire! My hair is on fire! My hair is on fire!" Chloe screamed, running into the living.

It wasn't a lie,  it was on fire.

"Shit!" The guys jumped over the couch and grabbed fire extinguishers out of nowhere. She kept on screaming and jumping until the quenched the fire.

We all stared in stock as her hair smoked.

★★★

We were sorted at the waiting room, waiting room in the hospital. We called Emma to come take responsibility and that's how we all spent our evening in the hospital.

We've been here for like an hour now, waiting to hear if Chloe was okay. Hope she is.

The door opposite us opened and Emma walked out, we all peered up to see Chloe beside her.

Her hair was gone. She was..."No seriously? Where's Chloe?" Austin asked.

"I'm right here" she yelled.

She's bald! Her hair was shaved off, the guys bursted out laughing immediately.

"What..." I tried not to laugh. "What happened to her hair?"

"It got shaved off, it got severely burnt and there wasn't a way to..." She rubbed Chloe's head.

"And you guys are to be blamed" Emma stated, crossing her hands over her chest. "We are not! She wanted a sandwich which made us wonder why the stove was turned on" Calvin defended.

"I hate you!" She screamed and ran to him but Emma held her back. "I know the perfect theme for her birthday this month" Austin suggested and we all turned to him.

"Bald Elflens!" We all bursted out laughing immediately. "Guys, don't say that. It's mean" Bianca said while she lowkey took pictures.

"Are you taking pictures!" Chloe exclaimed. "No no no!" Not convincing enough Bianca.

"Can you believe this is actually someone's zodiac sign?" They got back laughing again.

"Stop with the...dark humor!" Emma yelled. "It's just bald humour!" Jayson said and they laughed harder.

This is what it's like having assholes as brothers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
95 3 9
For every question WHY You were my BECAUSE ____ After years of abuse and sadness, Charlotte finally finds a small group of people that accept her for...
3.3M 81K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...