Savage Mafia Couple

By maghee23

"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me... More

Prologue
1. Dark Soul
2. Flashback
3. Savage CEO
4. Mafia king
5. My wild kitten
6. Challenge
7. Cold Grey Eyes
8. His touch
9. Wife
10. Revenge
11. You are mine
12. Kill You
13. Holding hands
Main leads
14. I Want You
15. Rare Blush
16. Stalkers
17. Angry
18. Surprise
19. Bestie
20. Psycho
21. Dating
22. I'm dead
23. Punishment
25. Blackmail
26. Worst View
27. Cussing
28. Drunk
29. Lie
30. Party In The Ballroom
31. Fear
32. In Coma
33. Family Dinner
34. I'm Yours
35. Darling
A/N Surprise
Epilogue

24. For me

2.4K 41 2
By maghee23

Little quick note:

I published last chapter after edit but it doesn't save. I noticed that later only and corrected that. Some dialogues also included in that.

So who read that chap sooner can check that again. It's wattpad mistake. I'm sorry.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Zanvil's Pov :

She whimpered as I take her from behind harder. I know her pussy will be sore tomorrow when she wake up but she need to know who she belongs to. Who this fucking pussy belongs to.

My mind kept showing that image when they kissed each other. I'm going to give him painful torture before killing him and of course after making him regret touching what is mine.

I thrust faster and faster before I cum inside her. Fuck. It doesn't matter how many times I fuck her, everytime she is feels like a heaven. Drug. An addictive drug.

I stayed inside her as I didn't want to loss her warmth. I groaned at the feeling of being close to her, connected with her. I opened my eyes when I don't hear her begging anymore.

I smacked her ass and pulled her hair. "I said don't sleep on me you slut"

No response.

I released her hair and pulled out, flipping her on her back. I tapped her cheek "Lara?"

Fuck. She fainted.

I uncuffed her hands which now seems to be bruised. I guess I gone little rough on her.

I picked her up, bringing her to the bathroom. I placed her in the large bathtub after making the water warmth and adding some epsom salt and eucalyptus oil. So she will feel less pain after waking up tomorrow.

I sit in front of her in the water making her straddle me. I started to scrub her gently as she squirmed a little in a pain. I groaned as she rubbed her pussy unconsciously on my shaft. She's making it hard for me to control.

After I washed her gritting my teeth, I dabbed her body with towel and put one of my T-shirt on her from the closet. Because I don't think I can control if she slept beside me fully naked.

I put some ointment on her wrist after I placed her on the bed. I pulled her close to my chest hugging her tightly.

I kissed her head and whisper "I love you"

And I hope you will stay with me forever. I will make it happen even if I have to fight with your father for it.

Lara's Pov :

I woke up groaning. I opened my eyes blinking it rapidly. When I tried to move my body.. the pain shoots all over my parts.

"Fuck"

I turned to my side to be met with an empty bed. Then I rubbed my palm over my face and stopped midway seeing bruise around my wrist. And all the memories came and hit me. I don't need to see down at my body to know how it looks because I can imagine it by the pain.

Wait I remember he didn't let me sleep then did I fucking fainted. That fucker. I'm going to kill him. I never got fainted as far as I remember.

"ZANVIL" I screamed. At the end of the scream I coughed a little because my throat also hurts.

The door opened revealing the man who makes me like this. He came in wearing only sweatpants showing his all muscles and abs.

"Why are you screaming Lara?" he asked without any emotion.

I scoffed. Is he seriously asking why? Oh how badly I want to kill him right now.

A man entered the room with tray behind him. Zanvil take it from him and told him to leave. He went out closing the door. Zanvil came towards me and placed the tray on the bed sitting beside me.

I glared at him and tried to sit up but groaned in pain. He hold my waist and helped me sit up as I leaned back on headboard.

He picked two different tablets and give it to me. I glared that pills in his hands suspiciously.

He chuckled. "This is painkiller and your birth control Lara"

I took it as he handed me a glass of water. Then he picked the plate of pasta and fed me. I eat everything without saying anything because I'm damn hungry since I don't eat dinner yesterday. And now it's afternoon.

After eating the whole plate I drink the glass of apple juice. After drinking it I see him as he watched my neck with a proud smirk.

I clenched my jaw "Get out"

He raised his eyebrow and grabbed my throat firmly "Watch your mouth Lara"

"Did you know how much pain I'm in because of you?"

"What did I do?" he asked innocently.

I scoffed and slapped his hand away. I slid down into the bedsheet and laid down ignoring him. I closed my eyes wanting to sleep because I'm still tired as hell.

Before I fall into sleep I felt his lips on my cheek.

...

After I wake up I bathed for an hour. I feel much better now. I wear his black shirt which I found in the closIet and I tried to wear his pant but it looks weird on me.

Because it looks like ten year old girl trying to wear her grandpa clothes.

I looked for my work clothes from yesterday but I can't find it, so I ended up wearing my panties after washed and dried it.

Now I'm sitting in the bed checking my phone. So many missed calls. First I called Stella.

She took it in three rings. "Hello Lara?"

"Stella I couldn't able to answer your call earlier. Is there some problem in work?"

She kept silent "Stella?"

"Uh? Yes- I mean no. I asked you about hanging out today. Did you forget?"

"Oh is that why you called? Sorry Stella. I had plans today. It's planned last minute"

"Oh it's okay.. If you don't mind me asking, ah, do you have boyfriend?" she asked hesitantly.

"Um. Yes. Why?"

"Huh.. Nothing. I'll talk to you later, bye."

"Okay. B-" she hung up before I complete.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "She's making it so obvious"

Next I should call my mother. Before I press the call button, the door opened revealing a middle aged woman in decent dress and wearing an apron over it.

"Mam sir called you to eat dinner" she said politely.

"Yes I will come" I sighed and stood up, walking outside.

I already did house tour in the evening, this place is just wonderful. As I walked to the dining table, I saw him sitting there only with sweatpants like morning but in different colour. His hair was slightly wet showing that he just took a bath.

His eyes roamed slowly from my legs to my face. He licked his lips and shook his head slightly like talking to himself.

He told that lady to go as she went out through the main door.

I sat opposite to him and saw every dishes placed on the table. It's a feast I guess. I started to eat the steak on my plate.

"Is it hard?" I asked him with a smirk.

"What?" his eyes slightly widened at my question.

"Your steak. You are trying to cut that for sometime now."

He rolled his eyes and cut that in half showing me that he can cut it.

"Why it is so hot here?" I murmured and unbuttons the two buttons on my shirt. His eyes immediately go there to my cleavage.

"Zanvil." I placed my elbow on the table and hand on my chin. "I want head" I said seductively.

He raised an eyebrow "If you asked I can't say no baby" he smirked.

He stood from the chair as I asked "Why are you standing up?"

"To give you head?"

"Don't need to stand you can just push the plate and I can take it"

"What?"

"Push that plate so I can take the fish head. I love it you know, it looks delicious." I smile sweetly.

He sit back "Lara, if you don't stop talking like this, I will throw every dishes on the floor and make you sit on fours on the table. Then I shove my dick into that your already sour pussy till it will get bleed" he smiled. "Do you want that baby?"

My smirk fell as I clenched my thighs together. Fuck.

"For how many days we are going to stay here?" I asked wanting to change the topic.

We started to eat again. "Tomorrow we will go back. I told my mother that we went for a small trip. Maintain that."

I scoffed. Yeah trip.

"Raden. Did you do something to him?" he froze at the mention of him.

"Why are you asking about him?" he gritted out.

"Because I want to join in your so called investigation."

He relaxed slightly. "As if I will allow you to see him"

"Yes, you will."

He rolled his eyes and went back to eat. After we finished eating, I went to the room. I talked to my mom and went to sleep. A few minutes later I heard the door opening sound.

"What are you doing here. Go and sleep in another room" I said.

"I don't want to" he said as he laid beside me pulling me to him.

I pushed him away and he suddenly get on top of me. He hold my hands top of my head, putting his lower weight on me.

His face is inch away from me. "Don't push me away again Lara."

"Or what?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

He chuckled. "Don't tell me you are behaving like this because I didn't allow you to cum yesterday."

My jaw clenched. "Get off me Zanvil."

He smirked "All you have to do is ask me to fuck you Lara." 

His one hand suddenly started to rub my pussy over my panties as he leans in my ear. "Don't worry today, I will make you feel good baby" he said huskily biting my earlobe.

He kissed my neck gently giving me shiver. He rubbed little faster. "You are wet," he bite my neck hard and I hissed.

With that he lowered down and spread my legs. Removing my panties, he give a long lick from down to up earning a moan from me.

"For me." he breathed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you liked this chapter plz don't forget to press 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
99.5K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
39.9K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, 𝓜𝓸𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...
433K 9.5K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...