The Worldbreaker's Symphony

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... More

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)
Fuckfest (Omake chapter)

Shadows Diary

646 35 35
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

(A.N: Basically, Shadow following Rimuru around)

Shadows Diary.

Erm... I guess this is a dairy?

Rimuru-Sama said it's something used as a memory sort of... card? I don't know, that's what he called it. Or, it's just a way to fend boredom by writing what you've experienced today.

Me personally, I just want to try anything new because of... No, I don't think I'll talk about what happened in those facilities yet...

Either way, I'm following Rimuru-Sama alongside his pet star wolf Hoku. It was rather surprising to see the Star Wolf, considering it's a being given birth when the Storm Dragon names a Direwolf. I never thought I'd see one since the Storm Dragon wanting subordinates was unheard of... Even more surprising was Rimuru-Sama named it... Yep, that confirms my suspiciouns. Rimuru-Sama was named by Veldora, wasn't he?

The only being in the world who has the element of Storm, is Veldora. It makes sense, Rimuru-Sama has shown a very close affinity to the Storm Element. He showcased it to when a knight spider attacked us, although I believe he was simply trying things out.

Maybe I should ask him about it? I don't know if he will reply truthfully tho...

Er, I think I'll ask him later.

For now, I'll follow him around wherever he goes.

Although he didn't want me to follow him at first, since he already disliked Hoku's presence... But I was able to persuade him to allow me to follow him, he eventually got fed up of me begging constantly.

Besides, I don't talk much at all. So me being with him doesn't really do much to him at all.

Either way, this seems like enough for today... Nothing eventful, really...

Really...

The Next Day.

It's been a day since I have been following Rimuru-Sama around, his pet Hoku offered me to ride him on his back since Rimuru-Sama wouldn't... Although I'm not aware why.

Ofcourse, I politely declined, I have no need to. My energy may aswell be at the same level as him, so walking on foot doesn't do much to me at all. I do appreciate the offer tho, he seems like a nice person...

I also noticed Rimuru-Sama apparently sleeps... Strange, I don't recall slimes needing to sleep at all. He seemed very peaceful doing it, so I guess nothing's wrong. I do find it strange however, why would he wish to sleep at all? I guess it's a habit...

Oh yes, I found out he's a slime yesterday. He randomly switched in-between and hopped into my arms at night, saying he was tired-wait, do slimes get tired? Either way, that's how he slept at night... In my arms, and in his slime form. Guess he likes to hug alot, even if he is one of the most dull and emotionless people I've met.

Aside from finding out that he's a slime and that he has the ability to sleep, I've got a brief glimpse of his power. I believe it is when we stumbled upon a few Knight Spiders heading. He merely threw an controlled Storm element in their direction... And wiped the knight spiders out of existence without damaging anything in the surroundings. Whilst that may not seem very impressive at first, the Storm Element is one of the hardest elements to control. The fact he controlled it so easily... He's on a whole another level.

Anyways, I had asked him about whether Veldora-Sama was the one who had named him... And he didn't even try to hide it, he confirmed it immediately. I expected him to hide it since being named by Veldora is quite... Unheard of...

That dragon is someone not to be messed with, especially not after what happened atleast 2 centuries ago... He attacked Twilight's settlement, and attempted to destroy the entire facility. Although his intentions were unclear, what was clear was that he was not very happy with whatever Twilight did to him. He seemed rather... Angry. I was present during the solo invasion by Veldora, I barely managed to escape with my life that day... Although, I guess I would've preferred if I died that day. Well, if Twilight died then perhaps it would've been better... But sadly he didn't, and he still lives.

Whatever it may be, the one I am serving now may be a direct descendant of the dragon since he has his blessing. It may aswell only be a matter of time before.... He might try to finish Veldora's work.

I don't really think he should do that however, mainly because he is only a descendant and not Veldora himself which would mean he only possesses a fraction of his power. If he tried invading Twilights base, then the millions of vampires present there may aswell end him at that very moment. Either way, it's best I don't tell him about what I am thinking right now, or he might just go there right now and attempt to finish Veldora's work.

Hm?

Oh, he's looking at me closely... Did I do something wrong?

The next day.

Apparently, he was only wondering why I abruptly stopped for no reason that day. Although he did seem to be trying something... But that's of no importance.

What is of more importance to me right now, is where the hell are we going?

I merely followed him around because I got bored and had no where to go, but at this rate we have just been going around in circles! Should I ask him where we are going? I think I'll ask him that...

...

Are you kidding?

He doesn't even know...

You clueless fuck.

Oops, gotta mind my language... This isn't Twilight, I forgot... He's giving me the stare, not the death stare just a ":/" type of stare. Hoku himself is looking at Rimuru-Sama like he's an idiot, I can't blame him at all.

He rolls his eyes and begins moving... Sassy much, seems like I will be serving quite the master. Whatever it is, it certainly is better then "serving" Twilight that's for sure.

Hm?

Oh, there's some rustling in the trees. I suppose some monster saw a us as easy prey, anyone could tell easily from the fact that there is a giant white body behind the bush.

Atleast try to put in more effort in hiding, will you? I mean, I'm still writing in this diary of mine that Rimuru-Sama "printed". Oh yeah, I think Rimuru-Sama tore down some trees and went through a "complicated" process of eating wood and then magically turning it into paper. That's how he made this diary I guess.

He's looking at me though, why?

... Oh?

He wants to see me fight?

I guess he's interested in seeing what I'm capable of, his eyes give it away. Even Hoku is interested since he understood Rimuru-Sama's intention.

Guess I'll kill this spider closing in on us, an order is an order. And whilst I'm doing that, I will also be writing in this di-

(Rimuru snatched the diary away from her)

...

...

Huh, guess she likes to talk alot... How bothersome.

She is quite swift and strong tho, I must admit. Her nails are more then enough to slice the spiders into 5 separate pieces whilst moving so fast none can keep up.

One massacre later

Uhhhh... Did he write this?

I'm bothersome? How mean... But I suppose I did beg him to let me follow him so I guess it's fair play.

Oh, he complimented me? How nice! No no, that does not fit him at all. Those spiders were weak tho, I must admit. I honestly expected more of a challenge from them but oh well.

Anyways, back to my question which I had yesterday...

Where the hell are we going!

Are we seriously just going to roam around here and do nothing? Hmph!

The next Day

Shadow: Uhhhhh... Rimuru-Sama...

I... Er... Why are we here?

Rimuru: What?

I don't think we should be going over here...

Shadow: I know we are supposed to make "checks" around Jura... But, do we have to come here? This place infested with giant flying overgrown lizards...

A forbidden zone, something even Twilight hated... I really don't think we should be here...

Rimuru: What? You've got a problem with the Canaat Mountains?

The Canaat Mountains...

Shadow: I-no-

Rimuru: Then we're going.

God Dangit...

_____________________________________________

Pretty short chapter, I must admit. Don't worry tho, the next one will be long. I promise that.

Shadow's strength and Unique Skill will be revealed next chapter, stay tuned.

Next Chapter: Elder Brother... Sort of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 374 11
what if rimuru was instead born as a primordial demon the strongest in combat and intelligence. He reincarnated just before star king dragon veldanav...
72.8K 2.2K 27
Satoru Mikami,a 25 years old Genius Prodigy While on his way home,he was shot by a coworker who have a grudge against him Unexpectedly,He got reincar...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19.1K 580 10
what if. Rimuru was born much earlier. what if his nation was created with its people much earlier. and its ruler was neither a God Or anything supre...