Fight for Us

Per ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 13

962 40 3
Per ittybittywinty

Minjeong's mind was in a daze.

Jimin had been so silent towards her the past two days, and now, the answer had been finally revealed to her.

The moment her shaking hands held her right hand, he was dumbfounded. But the moment she held it firmly against her belly, an unexplainable feeling stirred inside of her chest. Minjeong could feel herself going mute.

"...I'm pregnant."

Those two words fell on her like a whole planet. Minjeong could feel her hands holding her tighter than before. It was like she was afraid Minjeong would let go of her.

Minjeong's heart began beating faster than before. Normal people would call it tachycardia, but it felt so different inside of her head. It was like she had found the missing piece of a puzzle.

Minjeong finally looked at her. Jimin was looking intently at her, waiting for an answer. Minjeong could see the nervousness in her eyes. She was afraid Minjeong would reject that child.

No, nothing like that.

The intimacy of the moment they were sharing was unexplainable for her. It was like the whole world had stopped functioning, and the only people that existed in the world were them. It was like their hearts were beating in unison, like they could read each other's thoughts without sharing a single word.

Minjeong lift up her left hand, and touched her right cheek delicately.

"Jimin ah..."

She bit her lip, containing her tears.

"It's a baby...Our baby."

Minjeong smiled and leaned down, softly pressing her lips against hers. Minjeong breathed in and took her hand off of her belly, stepping closer to her and holding both of her cheeks with her hands as she kissed Jimin deeper.

Minjeong broke the kiss gently and paused her forehead against hers, breathing out a smile.

"Did you find it out with the blood test?" Minjeong whispered, looking intently at her.

She smiled back, "It had a page written in German at the end which I couldn't understand...I went to Ryujin's and asked her for a translation, and she told me...she told me it was written there that I was pregnant..."

"How long?"

Jimin giggled softly, "I've been carrying our child for three weeks and I didn't even realize it."

Minjeong laughed lightly and kissed her again, this time deeper than before. She moaned softly and held her head with her hands, pushing her towards her.

"I'm so happy," Minjeong whispered, "I love you so much..."

Minjeong broke the kiss and lift her up, spinning her softly around, "We're having a baby!"

Jimin screamed lightly and Minjeong decided to leave her on the floor. Minjeong couldn't contain her joy as she kissed her again, cradling Jimin in her arms as she deepened the kiss. Jimin smiled and held her chin, kissing her deeper. She broke the kiss, making a faint smack sound.

"I thought you would be mad..."

Minjeong smiled back at her and pecked her lips with a loud smack.

"How could I?"

She bit her lip, "I actually have something else to tell you besides that," She muttered, her lips curving up, "First ultrasound is tomorrow at 4PM. Do you think you can make it?"

Minjeong pursed her lips, "My classes end at that hour," Minjeong sighed, "Buuut," Minjeong pinched her cheek, "I promise you I'll try to go, okay?"

"...The gynecologist told me that we can hear the baby's heart already."

Minjeong breathed out a smile.

"...I feel like skipping my last class now."

Minjeong kissed her again and held her tights tightly, inciting her to wrap her legs around her waist. She did so and Minjeong sat her on the bed.

Jimin sat back as Minjeong crawled towards her, as she kept kissing her.

"I love you," Minjeong whispered briefly, before kissing her again.
______________________________________________________________________

"Breathe deeply, Jimin ah!"

"Ryujin, I'm not in labor."

"But you'll soon be!"

"Yah, do you even know how many months are left?"

"Shh, the doctor is coming!"

"Hello Ms. Yu," The doctor greeted Jimin in English, smiling gently.

"Hi."

The doctor kept smiling at Jimin and Ryujin, "Ms. Yu, please lower down your pants and underwear and lift up your tank top, then lay on the bed."

Jimin nodded and sat on the hospital bed, unbuttoning her jeans and lowering them and her panties a little down. She pushed her tank top up, holding it around her breasts zone. Ryujin helped her lay down on the bed, as the doctor covered Jimin up with some bed paper and sat at her side.

" Well, since it's your first ultrasound and your first pregnancy, I guess I'll have to tell you this is cold," The female doctor said, opening up the bottle of gel. She applied some on Jimin's belly and she cringed softly.

"Is it that cold?" Ryujin asked the doctor, who laughed together with Jimin.

"Just enough to make you cringe a little," Jimin said, smiling.

"Okay, now...Let's see this baby."

The doctor applied the device on Jimin's belly, and searched for the baby. She pressed a little, making Jimin slightly uncomfortable.

"Look who we just found!"

Jimin looked at the screen as the doctor pointed somewhere.

"This is your baby."

It didn't even look like a baby yet, but hell, the single image of that tiny life brought Jimin to tears.

It was the accomplishment of a dream.

Being a mother of a child whose father she loved to death, even.

"Seriously, Jimin. You're always crying!" Ryujin scolded her friend, laughing softly.

The doctor stared at Jimin as she wiped her tears, "It's okay. Girls tend to get emotional when it's the first ultrasound."

There were some knocks on the door, and the three looked towards the door.

"Enter."

The door opened slightly and a head peeked in.

"Oh, look who it is! Our daddy~" Ryujin said, jokingly.

"Can I enter?"

The doctor nodded, "Of course."

Minjeong entered in and closed the door behind her, shyly walking to her fiance's side.

"...Say hello to our baby," Jimin said to her, looking up and smiling.

Minjeong didn't even dare to say a word. The single image of that tiny life, whose heart was visibly pounding, was almost life changing. The past day she had known about Jimin's pregnancy was pure happiness for her; but now, seeing her baby for the first time made her fully realize how much her life was going to change.

Hell, she felt so blessed and happy that it was almost impossible for her to keep her pregnancy a secret for the meantime. Minjeong just wanted the whole world to know that the love of her life and her were going to be parents soon.

Minjeong was caught up in her own bliss and joy.

Minjeong breathed out a smile and looked down at Jimin, "Who does it resemble?"

The three other women laughed at her silly remark,

"It's too early for that, you idiot!" Ryujin said, laughing.

Jimin sighed, "Well, I could try doing a division of our genes' characters and reproduce a genetic scale, maybe I could guess something," She said jokingly.

"That sounds hard to do," Ryujin said.

Minjeong didn't even bother about it. Minjeong just kept staring at the screen like her life depended on it.

Minjeong looked down at Jimin.

"Our baby is beautiful..."
______________________________________________________________________

"Could you get me a glass of water, please?" Jimin asked tiredly, staring at Minjeong with half open eyes. Minjeong sat next to her on the couch and caressed her cheek, taking her hair out of her face.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm sick."

Minjeong looked at her, feeling somehow burdened. Minjeong was the one that had gotten her pregnant, and seeing her like that made her feel bad for being irresponsible; although Minjeong was more than glad that she was going to be a mother soon.

Minjeong sighed and took her on her arms, making her lay down on the couch.

"What are you doing..."

"Taking care of you," Minjeong whispered back at her, putting some pillows under her head.

"Minjeong, no-"

"Shh."

Jimin blinked her eyes several times, confused as to why her fiance had sat next to her. However, a general wave of discomfort went through her system and she knew it was about time to run to the bathroom.

She left the living room, holding her belly tightly as she rushed to the bathroom as she could. She opened the door and rushed to the toilet, sending her dinner to waste. She leaned in and pressed the button that would make water clear up everything; and got up from the floor, rubbing her forehead.

"Is everything okay?"

Jimin looked back at Minjeong, who was standing at the door's frame, and smiled. She went towards the sink, grabbing her toothpaste and toothbrush, to give them a quick brush to take away that sour flavor out of her mouth.

"...I'm sorry."

She looked at her for a moment before clearing up her mouth.

"What for?"

Minjeong took a deep breath, "I shouldn't have left you pregnant...Now you have to handle this and-"

She took Minjeong's hands in hers and put them on her belly, taking in a deep breath.

"Do you regret it?" She took in a shaky breath, holding her hands with even more strength, "Do you regret it, Minjeong? Do you regret leaving me pregnant?"

Seeing she wasn't getting an answer from her, she just looked down, clutching her hands tighter.

"I-I'm starting to think that it's not worth it-"

"I don't regret a thing, Rina," Minjeong whispered, taking in a deep breath, "I'm happy, Jimin. I would do it all over again, Karina."

Jimin looked at her unsure, as Minjeong kneeled down on the floor, staring up at her with a shy smile.

"I would kiss you again, I would make love to you again, I would ask you in marriage again," Minjeong leaned up and lift her t-shirt up, surprising her; as she paused her lips above of her belly, kissing her skin tenderly, "I would leave you pregnant again," Minjeong breathed out a smile and hugged her waist, resting her head on her tummy, "I would beg you not to leave me again...I would do everything all over again."

Jimin blinked eyes and breathed shakily, looking down at her, smiling softly.

"Y-yah," She began, taking her hands off as she leaned down on the floor, "You're as weird as your random musings," She muttered, bringing her up from the floor as Minjeong got up along with her.

However, Jimin couldn't be more surprised as Minjeong pulled her up on her arms, making her shiver.

"What are you doing?" She asked, laughing softly. Minjeong smiled and kissed her temple, before Minjeong went to their bedroom, holding her close to her as she softly held her by her thighs, her arms wrapped around her neck.

"Let's get some sleep, Rina," Minjeong whispered, closing the door of the bedroom behind her with a soft kick and approaching the bed.

"Hey...You can leave me on the floor," She whispered, trying to get off of her. Minjeong smiled softly and, with a groan, she left her down on the floor, by the border of the bed. She sat down on it, and put the covers over, taking her dress off, leaving herself in underwear.

She laid down on the bed and sighed, snuggling her head deep in the pillow.

Minjeong crawled on the bed and pushed her to her arms, pinning Jimin under her, "Aren't you cold?"

"It's hot outside," She mumbled, her eyes closed as she hugged the pillow tighter. Minjeong hummed and kissed her cheek briefly, before she hopped out of the bed. She remained still as she heard the sound of her jeans' zipper opening up, and then, the sound of the fabric brushing against her legs as she took them off. Minjeong sighed deeply and crawled above of the bed, lying above of the bed.

"Jimin ah," Minjeong whispered, coming closer to Jimin, "Turn around, honey."

She sighed and turned around quite harshly, sighing deeply as she kept her eyes half-lidded.

"What now..."

Minjeong grinned and leaned down, pecking her lips. She closed her eyes and moaned in discomfort, making her laugh a little.

"I should get a fan," Minjeong whispered, caressing her cheek.

"Did you open the window?"

"Yeah, and I lowered down the blinds...I heard it's going to rain a lot tonight and tomorrow."

"It gets cold when it rains," She muttered, getting closer to her, "I want to cover up~"

Minjeong leaned down for a moment and grabbed the sheets, pulling them up, "If you want a comforter I can get you one."

She shook her head, holding the sheets tightly, "No...You should cover up yourself as well, Minjeong ah," She sighed, moaning softly as she changed her position a little, leaning her head on Minjeong's right forearm, "You're going to get cold..."

"It's okay," Minjeong muttered, wrapping her arm around her above the sheets, "I'll cover myself up if I'm cold," Minjeong breathed out and relaxed, caressing her hair with her fingers, before she leaned in to kiss her forehead.

Minjeong couldn't help herself but smile as she looked at her. She looked beautiful, even if Jimin was feeling sick, her hair disheveled, her forehead slightly wet with sweat, wearing nothing more than her underwear. No one would tell she had been throwing up in the bathroom minutes before.

To think that that beautiful woman with a bright personality and strong character was carrying her child inside of her, it made her so much happier. Minjeong was sure she would be a great mother and wife.

"Sleep tight," Minjeong whispered, extending her arm and snuggling her head on the pillow, holding her waist tight, closing her eyes.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...
6.7K 272 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
90.7K 4.4K 18
Jimin found an abandoned puppy near her workplace and decided to keep it together with her ghost-bestfriend Aeri. But she didn't know that the puppy...