Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 12

854 43 4
By ittybittywinty

Jimin hadn't felt alright those past days, so she just decided to do a blood test a few days before. She had been getting nauseous lately, she even vomited several times; but, following her knowledge, she just believed it was a lack of iron in her blood. Besides, her final exams were the next week and that put a lot of pressure on her shoulders, as it would be expected from a Zoology college student.

She approached the reception of the laboratory of the hospital, clutching on the strap of her tote bag. The receptionist who was working on her own computer soon turned to the black haired girl, smiling attently.

"Yes?"

"Blood test results," Jimin said, in the best German she could speak.

"Your name?"

"Yu Jimin."

The lady checked on the computer for the information Jimin had told her. She read something and her lips curved upwards again, and she leaned down, opened a drawer full of divisions and envelopes and took one single envelope; her warm smile not leaving her lips for a single second as the envelope was held in the air, holding onto her hand.

"Congratulations."

Jimin frowned at the woman's remark; she was congratulating her for something, and, besides, she was smiling widely at her.

"Thanks?" Jimin said, smiling nervously and taking the envelope with her. She bid her farewells to the lady and turned around, frowning deeply.

Before exiting the floor, she opened the envelope and checked out the numbers written there.

"Glucose, normal...Iron..." She gasped softly, "God! What have I done to have such a low level of iron?" She checked the other results, " I'm going to have anemia if I keep like this...Wait, what is this?"

Jimin frowned at the last page. It was a full text written in German. Knowing she wouldn't be able to decipher the whole text, she didn't even bother to read it thoroughly; so she sighed deeply and folded the papers, knowing right away where she should go to.

"...Time to visit Ryujin."
___________________________________

"Hello Rina."

Jimin bowed lightly and stepped inside of the house where her friend lived with her parents. Taking her shoes off, she massaged her feet lightly, before she stopped inside of the house, her feet only covered with her socks; and followed Ryujin until they reached the couch. The blonde looked at her worriedly, noticing a change of aura.

"Jimin ah? Is there anything wrong with you?"

Jimin looked for something inside of her bag and took an envelope from it, opening it and finally extracted a piece of paper written in German.

"I'm really nauseous lately so I decided to do a blood test...from what I got to see I'm low in iron, so I have to watch out for that but... I don't really know what they wrote on this page besides my name. I was wondering if you could translate it for me?"

Ryujin smiled, "Of course you fool! Let me read," Ryujin breathed in deeply, taking the paper to her hands and sitting down on the couch, silently inviting her friend to sit down on it as well.

However, her eyes widened considerably after she read some words and her lips parted in absolute shock.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, panicking, when she saw Ryujin looking nervous. She ran to her side, sitting next to her, "Ryujin...?"

Ryujin broke out a grin and looked excitedly at Jimin.

"Jimin, I really didn't want to know what you and Minjeong were up to when you two were alone but nevermind."

"What do you mean?"

Ryujin smiled.

"...Jimin...those nausea, all that discomfort you've been feeling for those past days...Honey...You and Minjeong just created the most beautiful thing in this world...You're pregnant, Jimin ah."

Jimin's eyes widened and she felt like her whole world stopped.

You're pregnant. Pregnant. PREGNANT.

She rolled her eyes from one side to another, not knowing what to do or say right in that moment. She breathed heavily and looked at Ryujin,

"Shin Ryujin, stop making jokes. It's not April fool's day-"

"-Schwangerschaft means pregnancy and you should know it by now."

"...Where-"

"-Here," She said, pointing at the word, "-schwangerschaft," She sighed, "I'm going to read it for you, hold on."

Ryujin cleared her throat and proceeded to translate the letter, "Miss Yu, we are pleased to inform you that you're pregnant for 3 weeks...Due to your low iron levels, we recommend you to take some folic acid so that the baby won't suffer any harm. Also, don't forget to come to the regular check ups," Ryujin sighed and looked at Jimin, "And that's my easy translation about what's written here...OMO! We should call Minjeong now! Minjeong has to know that she's going to be an eomma!"

Jimin quickly held Ryujin's wrist, preventing her from doing so.

"NO!"

"Eh? Why?" Ryujin made a shocked face, "Did you sleep with someone besides Minjeong?!"

"I've only slept with Minjeong, you idiot!" Jimin retorted at Ryujin, mad that anyone could even question her loyalty to her fiance, "But it doesn't make any sense! I took a fucking pregnancy test two weeks ago and it was negative and my period came after, I mean it doesn't-"

"-That's probably because you did the test too early or maybe when you weren't pregnant yet. And your 'period' could just be spotting."

"...I"

Jimin breathed deeply, holding her face in her hands.

"I'm going to be a mother..."

"I actually thought you and Minjeong...you know...were protected."

"And we were-!"

Suddenly her face became pale and she gasped.

"Damn."

"What?"

"University ball night...we..." She breathed in deeply, "How could I be so careless? We forgot to put a condom on because everything just happened in a rush of passion and besides I forgot...God."

"You forgot to take the pill that day," Ryujin said, understanding the logic of the problem her friend had.

The blonde held Jimin's hands, "You need to tell her, Jimin. Minjeong's going to find out soon or later...but if you tell her too late she might get mad with you," She caressed Jimin's cheeks and smiled warmly, "Smile! You're going to have a baby-!"

"-This is a joke," She looked at Ryujin frantically, "Please pinch me. Make me wake up now, please-"

"-Yu Jimin. There's a baby growing inside of your womb. Me pinching your cheeks isn't going to change a thing-"

"-But-"

"-You're studying Zoology. You're a woman. You know this is happening. Maybe your brain isn't accepting it right now, but you know this is real, Jimin ah."
______________________________________________________________________

"Okay, I promise this will be the last one," Jimin said, smiling nervously as she handed Ryujin the sixth consecutive pregnancy test she had taken, her arm sticking out of the bathroom door.

"Isn't this a little over the top-"

"-I need to make myself sure."

Ryujin sighed, "I'll call you when results come out."

Ryujin shook her head and walked back towards her bedroom; sitting down on the floor and pausing the pregnancy test on the floor, her eyes observing attently the six sticks right next to each other.

"How does she even pee that much, like seriously..."

Seeing the results coming out after some minutes, she decided to call her friend out.

"Jimin ah...I think it's time for you to take a peek at this," She said, hearing the bathroom door in the corridor slowly opening and the steps that followed afterwards, obviously directed towards her bedroom, located in a corner of the hallway.

She pursed her lips, looking up at her friend who was standing by the door's frame.

"Number one came out negative-"

"-Yes-!"

"-But all the other five came out positive."

Jimin looked nervously at Ryujin.

"I still have the gynecologist, don't I?"
______________________________________________________________________

The blood test said it was positive.

The six pregnancy tests affirmed that as well.

And the gynecologist's final approval was that made her finally sink into reality.

She was, indeed, pregnant.

Pregnant with Minjeong's child, to be more exact.

If she said she wasn't scared of her reaction, it would be an understatement. Minjeong had told her she would like to have children with her, yes, but in the future.

Not in an immediate present.

That is, for not talking about her father. Truthfully, she was more scared of her father's reaction rather than her fiance's. She didn't know how she would be able to bear a rejection from her father, not in such a delicate moment.

"What's wrong?"

Minjeong's whisper distracted her right away from her thoughts. She looked at her for a moment and shook her head, trying to shove any thought about that topic away from her mind.

"Nothing."

"Why aren't you sleeping then? It's late."

How am I even going to sleep now that I know I'm pregnant with your child, dammit!?

"I have something to check on first," She muttered, and got up from the bed. Minjeong frowned and got up from the bed as well.

"Rina."

She looked back and sighed, "Go back to bed, Minjeong, okay? You're not a five-year-old to be around here asking me why I'm leaving the bedroom."

"I might not be a five-year-old but I'm your fiancé. Doesn't that give me some right to ask you about your problems?"

"Problems?"

"Rina, don't deny it. You're different."

Minjeong approached her and stared down at her.

"...What is wrong, Jimin ah?"

She gulped down, staring up intensely at her.

Tell or not to tell.

Her revelation wasn't anything light after all. She was fucking pregnant for about 3 weeks, and the baby was hers. She knew that pregnancy was the fruit of that crazy ball night. Minjeong didn't enjoy the comments the pair of douchebags made about Jimin, to not say that she and her fiance had been drinking some cups of strong beverages before that incident. What ended up happening?

Well, anger, jealousy, alcohol and sexual desire just mixed up all together in the same bowl and they ended up having a wild night of sex, completely unprotected.

Well, that last point kind of was her fault. She hadn't even told her to use any condoms, thinking she was on the pill. Obviously, she had not thought about it that night, but she had forgotten to take the pill that morning.

Then, things happen.

Jimin sighed, pursing her lips as she looked down at her feet for a brief moment, before looking up at her again.

"...This might be hard to hear."

Minjeong's eyes stayed unmoving, as her left hand slowly approached her right one. Jimin took one step closer to her, seeing as she looked down at their hands.

Jimin felt as if she couldn't hold her heart inside of her ribcage. The intensity it was beating with, it was just so big.

She pulled her hand closer to her and, without any kind of fear, paused it above her belly. She breathed in, looking at her face. Minjeong stood there unmoving, waiting for her answer. Her lips parted softly, and she held her hand tighter.

"...I'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.7K 21
β₯ A college instafamous trying to persuade her 4 years online friend named Winter for a meet up, and there goes Minjeong, a timid college girl trying...
9.7K 446 4
in which Minjeong runs a booth where students can anonymously tell their secrets. When popular girl, Jimin, drops by to admit she has a crush, the l...
9.7K 612 13
Marrying her childhood friend for the sake of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 family, but the thing is that the girl she was going to marry wasn't the kindest and sweetest hu...
241K 4.5K 18
She put her hand on my shoulder, i froze as she whisper something on my ear. "Nice hard on Miss Kim Minjeong, want me to do something about that". I...