Escape (Chresanto August & Ba...

By DollyDaee

Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the stor... More

Escape:
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5
E. 6
E. 7
E. 8
E. 9
E. 10
E. 11
E. 13
E. 14
E. 15
E. 16
E. 17
E. 18
E.19
E.20
Escape' 2

E. 12

456 17 3
By DollyDaee

[Next Day]

Chresanto P.O.V

"Aye man." I heard Tony yell from the main room as I was cooking breakfast for Paris, before she would awaken.

"What?" I yelled back not in the mood for his whining. "Who was on the computer in the main room?" He asked walking into the kitchen. "I don't fucking know. Only person who was in there was Paris, why?" I asked in concern to where all of this was going.

"Mane, girl delete all the history from the internet browser." He said as he uttered. "Ok And?" I said opening the refrigerator pulling out the orange Juice that I made Tony get this morning.

"Dude. I had a lot of work up there." He said and I groaned walking out of the kitchen and in to the room where Paris was. I opened and stepped in noticing how peaceful she was sleeping.

I tapped her softly and she moved a little as slob fell out of her mouth. She must've been a good ass dream. "Paris?" I said and she moaned. "Jacob is that you?" She said and I slapped her across the face after hearing her say his name.

"We don't speak of that nigga's name in this house, now get up." I said as I yanked her up and she started to cry.

I sighed regaining my inner feelings back. "I'm sorry Paris, I just don't like when you talk about him." I said and she nodded not making eye contact with me. "Come I've made breakfast for you." I said holding onto her hand helping her out of the bed.

She didn't give me a tight grip, so I knew she was still upset with me. "Were going out today." I said and she just stared at me with the most vicious look she could give. "Guess what today is?" I said chuckling watching her as she eyed my every move.

"I can't believe you forgot baby! It's our anniversary. You know? It comes every twenty-fourth of each month?" I said sarcastically laughing, but It still didn't phase her. "Look, I'm sorry for waking you out of your sleep but I had too. Tony said you deleted all of his shit off the computer." I said and she shook her head no.

"Well if you didn't then it's cool. I don't care about the shit anyway. Just eat your breakfast and be ready by the time I get back?" I said sternly as I walked out of the room. I knew she wasn't okay with all I was doing, but I loved her and I couldn't loose her, one day she'll understand.

- 4 Hours Later.

Daniel P.O.V

"Your alright, Mom?" I asked as I was about to step out of the door to check up on Deja at Lucas's crib. "Yes I'm fine baby, I'm just praying now run along." She said giving me a slight smile as I gave one back heading out of the door.

I couldn't believe she was calming down about the whole situation. She said she had been talking to the lord and he told her that she shouldn't worry and I guess that was her motto until we find Paris.

I walked in my car and headed down the road.

*

*

I decided to take a detour and go around to the trap. I knew this wasn't the best decision I could be making, but I wanted to inspect some shit.

I locked the car doors as I stepped out making my way into the entrance of the trap. It was opened which was crazed, because I knew Chresanto had a lot of cash stacked up in here, so why would he leave this bitch unlocked?

I knocked the thought of that in my head and continued into the house as a rancid smell ran through my nostrils. "Blood?" I noticed as I walked further into the trap. "What the hell?" I mumbled looking at the blood that was plied up on the floor.

I saw something that looked like a foot, I was going to look at it when I felt a small tap on my shoulder. "Chres?" I said turning around looking him up and down.

"What you doing here blood?" He asked walking around eying everything, must to see if everything was in place. "I came to see you." I lied.

I had came over to suspect anything that would make me think Paris was still here..

"Me?" He chuckled, but I didn't find anything funny. "Yeah man. I was wondering if you had heard about Paris missing?" I said and he stared at me and started laughing, but I continued to hold my face in place I didn't find anything humorous at all.. This was just Chresanto though.

"Nigga, I'm here looking for her the fuck you mean?" He said giving a devilish glare as he cut his eyes at me. "I mean you've been out a while, ain't seen you in a minute." I said smirking since he wanted to be funny.

I didn't find him scary at all if you ask me. I know the game better than he does. "You accusing me or some shit?" He said and I shook my head nah sticking my bottom lip out showing no expression.

"Oh ok, I was going to have to put your ass in check or some shit." He said and I laughed. "Yeah ok." I said walking out of the trap.

*

*

I headed down to Lucas's apartment parking area and parked stepping out I noticed how the lot was quite empty. I walked over to Lucas's apartment room and knocked waiting on Deja.

The door swung open as I eyed her as she stood there in her a bath robe, that was of course probably Lucas's because it was huge. I licked my lips as I stared at her curves that lined in the robe perfectly. "Hello, face is up here Daniel." She said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, can I come in?" I said and she nodded moving out of the way letting me step in. "So what's up? How you holding in here?" I asked her as she laid across the couch and I went and sat next to her. "Pretty well, I haven't heard from Lucas yet." She said in a sigh as I rubbed her legs.

"Guess who I ran into today?" I said and she sat up on the couch adjusting her self. "Who?"

"Chresanto." I said and her facial expression changed. "Problem?" I asked.

"N-No. Just a surprise I haven't seen him in a while." She stuttered laughing, but I could tell she was just be sarcastic. "Something going on?" I asked concerned.

"No, I just haven't seen him In a while. When I saw Paris she was worried about him more then Jacob. So, maybe he's here to search for her." She said and I nodded my head in shock.

Paris really cared for Chresanto, I mean how many girls you see standing by there ex's side through everything? Even if they despise of them.

"Yeah maybe." I said sitting back on the couch as she climbed on top of me positioning her legs on the couch and he thighs on mine as she pulled my face to hers.

I laid her back on the couch and undid her robe while kissing her not trying to loose the connection of her in my mouth. I don't know what was going across her mind about suddenly wanting to do this, but who's about to complain?

- Four Hours Later

Paris P.O.V

It was going on nine and Chresanto had just walked in the door. It was crazed how he spent almost exactly four hours out everyday or more. I sighed as I covered up the bruises he had given me with the makeup he had bought me for giving me the bruises.

I didn't understand how he was taking me out, when cops were on the look out for me, but that's Chresanto he just doesn't care. "Here." He said handing me his phone and I looked at him in confusion, but it quickly changed when I noticed who was on the phone.

It said "Pussy Boy" but I knew that meant it was Jacob. I smiled before speaking on the phone hearing his heavy breathing.

"Hey Jacob." I said calling him his real name instead of baby, because Chresanto was still close to me.

"Hey Beautiful." He said and I started to smile loving the way he called me beautiful. "I miss you." I whispered into the phone as Chresanto shook his head and walked out.

"I miss you too, I'm going to see you soon. I promise." He said and I smiled knowing he was probably doing things to get me out of the hold of Chresanto. "I hope soon is tomorrow or better yet now." I sighed over the phone.

"Soon might be a while, but it's coming so don't worry. Just hang in there for me beauty." He said and I frowned as if he could see me. "Alright Jacob. I love you." I said and he said it back as I hung up.

I pushed the home button and went to his messages. The first person I saw on the list was "Clarie". Was he still fucking this bitch?

I scrolled reading the messages as I frowned trying to understand what all of it meant. Some of the messages were asking if he needed more of something, because she had it and she would come down here and bring it too him.

She didn't have any sexual emojis like she had on the older messages from last year, so I knew this probably had nothing to do with sex. I quickly exited out as I heard Chresanto walking into the room. "You're ready right?" He asked and I nodded as he grabbed my hand and escorted me out of the door.

Tony in the Multimedia.. Yeah I know by now y'all noticing how I'm bring all of Mindless behavior in here, but that's not the case or is it? I'm seeing if I can bring RayRay's cute self in here somehow.. What y'all think? OMG GIRLZ and Mindless Behavior? nah.. I don't know, but I hope you guys are enjoying this book as much as I am!

Please Vote/Comment and tell me what is going on in you guy's mind! I would really like to know, so I can maybe brainstorm some of the ideas and maybe add it into this plot.

I will let you guys know that I am never a big fan of "Happy endings", so don't expect it to be that way.. there will be a second book of this so just a heads up..

Oh and Also! I have a kik that you guys can hit me up on.. it's Dejjj.

with the period at the end! so hit me up, don't be hesitate!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Raising Raja By Banana

General Fiction

99 0 8
Deon "Kat" Nicks had be independent from a very young age. With the a strong hustler's mentality. Daughter of a infamous slain St Louis hustler in wa...
694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
Zeus By Lani❤

Teen Fiction

294 4 42
Gangs. A girl. War. Fights. Love. Hate. Death. All words to describe the city of Athens. The most dangerous city in the country. But only those who h...
868K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...