Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 6 (M)

4.2K 85 12
By ittybittywinty

"To us."

"For a long life together."

Jimin smiled, drinking the champagne flute while staring at Minjeong, who was exactly doing the same thing.

The cold glass left her plump lips and she paused it on a nearby table, looking into her girlfriend's deep eyes. Minjeong was only illuminated by moonlight, looking to her front, and it only made her look more handsome and beautiful. Jimin was sitting between Minjeong's legs, her back against her chest. Minjeong's back was leaning against the wall of her veranda.

"Karina," Minjeong suddenly called out for her, lowering down her head.

Jimin moved her head upwards so that she could met her eyes more directly.

"Yeah?"

"Look at the sky," Minjeong ordered her with a smile.

"Mmm...I'm looking," She said, staring at the sky.

Minjeong soon pointed to something, "Do you see that?"

Jimin looked to where her girlfriend was pointing, seeing that her objective was a star.

"Yes?"

"That's the star that shines the most. You know, it's a special star."

"Why?" She asked.

"When you're feeling down, keep searching for the brightest star in the night sky. It'll give you good luck."

She smiled widely and turned completely, kneeling between Minjeong's legs. Jimin giggled and kissed her. She didn't know if it was because of the alcohol or because of the ambiance, but she found herself deepening the kiss aggressively. Minjeong quickly answered her, holding her chin and tilting her head to the side.

Jimin moaned, and felt embarrassed for it. She parted the kiss and blinked. She had never made that kind of sound in her life.

Minjeong grinned and lowered down again, this time kissing her with much more will. She just couldn't resist. Minjeong was too much to handle for herself.

However, Minjeong broke the kiss and just smiled lightly, sighing afterwards. Minjeong shook her head and caressed her flushed cheek with the tip of her thin fingers.

"You're not ready yet, Jimin. I don't want to do something with you that you'll regret the day after."

Minjeong lifted up from the ground and kissed the crown of her head, walking inside of her apartment.

She had got it wrong. It wasn't because of alcohol, but because Jimin wanted it. Jimin had always been thinking of how that day would be, who would be the one. And she was sure Minjeong was the one.

Besides, only a few days before she had seen her without anything but her jeans. The sight of her body had been twirling her mind for days, everytime she would hug her or she just sat on Minjeong's lap, or when they cuddled together when sleeping...she would just blush deeply and think about what she would actually be like in a bed, without anything on.

Ever since they had started living together, she had noticed that her shyness was going to another level. Minjeong avoided being in underwear around her. She always changed clothes inside of the bathroom and, when they slept together, it would be really awkward.

And she still remembered her shocked face when she changed her clothes in front of her. She even tried to turn around but her blushing face was more than evident.

Jimin got up and entered the inside of the apartment as well, and got there just in time when Minjeong was taking her leather jacket off and throwing it above the bed. She heard Jimin's steps and she looked at her, smiling.

"You should take some sleep as well, it's getting late," She said, smiling, and began walking towards the bathroom holding her pajama pants on her hands. Jimin didn't lose time and held her wrist tightly, making her stop.

Minjeong looked at her and chuckled softly.

"Why?"

"I'm ready."

Minjeong's smile slowly faded away and she looked deadly serious. Jimin smiled nervously and came over to her, kissing her lips. When she broke the kiss, she just stared into her eyes, dead silent.

Both stared at each other's eyes for what seemed like long seconds, until Minjeong, in an unexpected move for her, lowered down and softly captured her lips with her.

She urged to deepen the kiss and Minjeong tilted her head to a side, slowly letting her clothes fall on the floor carelessly and putting her hands on her waist, pulling her closer. The environment around them was slowly getting hotter, and they could feel it.

Jimin felt Minjeong's hand roaming under her shirt and she flinched for a moment, feeling her cold hand touch her warm skin. She broke their heated kiss and stared at Jimin, breathing heavily. Jimin smiled and let her take her sweater off, the fabric brushing against her skin. Minjeong, once more, stared at her mindlessly, not knowing what to say.

Minjeong held the hem of her t-shirt and took it off herself. Jimin's knees felt weak almost instantly. She had no bra underneath and her abs we're on full display. She wished she could stare more at her, but Minjeong kissed her again, driving her towards the bed.

"I...didn't...I told you we should wait..." She whispered between kisses, looking intently at her full lips. Jimin hushed her and smiled.

She breathed heavily, her breath brushing her lips, "I want this...you want this...you know we both want this..."

She stepped closer and started unbuttoning her jeans, making Minjeong flinch instantly. She kissed her jawline softly and Minjeong closed her eyes, indulging herself into the moment.

"Rina..."

Minjeong kissed her once more and also undid Jimin's jeans, after feeling her own on the floor already. She moaned lowly and held on her shoulders as she kissed sensitive spots of her neck, multiplying the feeling. She was beginning to become hot, and, truthfully said, it felt so good.

"You know I love you, right?"

Jimin nodded.

"I love you too..." She whispered, brushing her lips against her before capturing her upper lip between her lips and initiating a passionate kiss. She held her head lightly, her fingers brushing her black locks, leaving her hair somewhat messy.

With her eyes half lidded, she stared at her eyes intently. Minjeong gulped down saliva and stared back at her. She could feel her heart beating crazily. Minjeong usually was so shy but, right in that moment, it was like she didn't even care about it.

She breathed heavily, her breath hitting Jimin's neck. Delicately, she pressed her lips on that sensitive region and kissed her skin, making Jimin tilt her head backwards. Her kisses were light, butterfly-like. Her breath was irregular. She could feel her hot breath on her neck as well and it felt so good in her mind.

Her kisses went up, until her lips found Jimin's again.

Jimin put her hand above Minjeong's cheek, tilting her head to the side as things only got hotter and hotter in a matter of seconds. Minjeong bit her lower lip and sucked on it, making her moan. She parted her lips and let her introduce her tongue inside of her mouth in a quick movement. She flinched, but let her keep on with what she was doing.

Her hand touched her back softly, and began pushing her down on the mattress. In no time, Jimin found herself under her. Minjeong crawled above her, between her legs, kissing her slowly and passionately. Jimin crossed her arms behind her neck, beginning to feel drowsy.

Minjeong's hand that was holding her back traveled a bit upper, until it reached the clasp of her bra. Confidently, her fingers undid the clasp, allowing her to get rid of the bothersome undergarment. Minjeong broke the kiss and went down once more, kissing her collarbone and then her breasts. She sucked in air dramatically, feeling her blood rushing inside of her veins crazily. Her tongue ravaged her nipples and oh god, it was just too amazing for her.

Her moans became louder and more frequent. Without adding much more, she just decided to take care of her business. Gently, her fingers sneaked under Jimin's panties, finding her moist bottom. She rubbed her folds with her fingertips, feeling as it began coating with her own fluids. She sucked in a deep breath when one of her fingers slipped in, making her gasp. She held onto her back with her nails, feeling the intensity of the moment on her whole body.

It was the very first time she had experimented with something of that kind, so it made her feel completely light-headed.

Jimin parted her legs and moaned, breathing heavily as her fingers experimented on her, making her feel things she would never have thought she could feel.

She kissed Jimin's jawline, making her feel more comfortable.

"Your body is beautiful..." She whispered, smiling softly. She slid Jimin's underwear off of her legs and she stared at her eyes intently. She propped herself on her right elbow, and caressed her hair with her fingers. Minjeong smiled at her softly, and kissed her lips tenderly.

"Karina," She whispered softly, "If you're not ready...we can stop now."

She shook her head, "No...", and pulled her closer, "I don't want you to stop..." She muttered against her lips, kissing her immediately.

All of her resistance fell to the floor at that moment. It was like Minjeong forgot everything. Their lips found each other again, and it all re-started. Her fingers caressed Jimin's waist's skin, with all the care it was possible. Jimin held onto the bed sheets, breathing heavily. With her eyes half-lidded, she sucked some air and parted the kiss, kissing her jawline and her neck with moist kisses.

Minjeong's left hand tangled on her hair, and she kissed her again. Jimin moaned softly and crossed her legs on her waist, unintentionally pressing her bare intimate area against her body. She blushed slightly when she felt her still covered hardness poking on her lower stomach, arousing her.

Minjeong's hand cupped her bottom, and pressed her body against her. She groaned, her erection pressing on her body.

Jimin's right hand traveled down her torso, until she found her boxer briefs' waistband. Looking straight into her eyes, she slowly began pulling it down, her hands shaking with nervousness. Minjeong paused her own hand above of hers and began pulling the boxer briefs down along with her. She blushed softly when she found herself naked, but she just shrugged her shyness and nervousness away quickly.

Her breath came to a halt when she noticed the position they were in. Both were naked, and a few inches apart from each other. They were staring at each other's eyes with an unknown intensity, it was like they were piercing their own souls.

"Rina," Minjeong breathed deeply, and caressed her cheek. "I love you."

Her fingers reached her core, and parted her folds carefully. Her wetness was more than appropriate during that moment. Minjeong was doing everything without breaking eye contact, and it only made things even more unbearable for her.

She knew what was going to happen right away. Her body tingled with excitement and nervousness. She had heard it hurt, but she trusted Minjeong. She had been waiting for this moment ever since they had been together and she couldn't wait anymore.

Minjeong kissed her eyelids with gentle pecks, lining up her erection with her entrance.

"I don't want to hurt you..."

"I trust you."

She felt something hard and warm, yet soft slowly inching her way inside of her. Her eyes widened with the pressure her muscles were making. She then closed her eyes strongly, intertwining her fingers with her. Her breath heightened and she could hear her strong puffs of air on her lips.

Her eyes suddenly opened and she screamed in pain, feeling her virginal protection being stretched. She gripped her hand tighter and Minjeong kissed her cheek, trying to calm her down as she kept pushing further, slowly. When Minjeong reached her very end, she stopped and propped herself on her elbows, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Minjeong pecked her lips, as a way of apologizing. She wiped her tears with her fingers, tracing the contour of Jimin's face just before she held her cheeks.

"Minjeong..."

Jimin closed her eyes as her girlfriend kissed her lips tenderly, running her hand delicately down her neck, running her fingers on her collarbone.

They kissed fervently and, a few seconds later, she continued with her thrusts. Minute by minute, she felt herself getting faster, and Jimin's entrance inside of her was much easier. She clung on her like she was praying for dear-life, and moaned loudly as she kept increasing her speed. Her moans also began to get louder, to a point that she was already screaming.

She was in pain; she had to admit it. But still, her delicate caresses and soft whispers made intercourse feel a little less violent for her.

Minjeong saw the suffering in her eyes and tried her best to be gentle with her, locking lips with hers sweetly.

In the moment of climax, Minjeong emptied herself inside of her, and she came not too long after. She trembled with the strength of her orgasm, and breathed heavily for the nth time that night. Minjeong's breath fanned her face and she felt so damn comfortable by it.

Jimin opened her eyes and stared at her, amazed at how innocent and beautiful she looked even though she had just made love to her. She saw her smile softly and she frowned for a moment. Minjeong slid herself out of her and fell on her side, right next to her.

Jimin's head slowly turned towards her direction.

Minjeong was lying there, her eyes closed. She assumed she was pretty exhausted, seeing sweat drops on her forehead and how her chest heaved up and down violently. She took it as a hint to take a peek at her body. It made her blush even more, especially when looking to her midriff. Minjeong was spent and that was obvious.

She crawled next to her, one folded arm under her head.

Minjeong was gorgeous and perfect in every sense.

Carefully, she extended her fingers and ran them on her face, tracing her lips and her jawline. Her eyes opened and Minjeong stared at her. She grinned, glancing intently at her.

"What are you thinking...?"

Jimin smiled and cuddled next to her, the rugged sheets covering little of her sweaty body.

Minjeong leaned on her side, surprising her as her arms suddenly enveloped her body.

Minjeong sighed and stared at her eyes, caressing her face.

"What's wrong, Win?"

"Mmm..." She wondered, smiling like an idiot. Only making Jimin frown and looking at her weirdly.

She didn't want to admit it, but that moment they had just shared made her feel proud of herself, on what she had done. At the very beginning, she was feeling deeply embarrassed but, right in that moment, all that embarrassment and shyness she had towards her before was now gone, forever.

"Minjeong...you're getting really weird."

Jimin almost screamed when Minjeong held her and pinned her body above of her own. Minjeong stared at her eyes, wondering how she could be so beautiful...and how in the hell she had managed to win her heart.

"I love you," Minjeong whispered, grinning. Jimin smiled back softly and paused her lips above of her, both kissing tenderly. She put the loose strands of hair behind of her ears and breathed out, breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry for hurting you," Minjeong said, pecking her lips, "I tried to be as gentle as possible..."

Jimin smiled shyly and closed her eyes.

"I'm okay..."

"Are you sure you're alright?"

She stared at her face.

"I never felt so well..."

"You're beautiful..." She began, and kissed her forehead "...and I'm so lucky to have you in my arms."

She then kissed her cheek and paused her head on the crook of her neck, letting her wrap her strong arms around her protectively.

"I love you."

"You already said it."

"I don't care."

Minjeong closed her eyes and tilted her head to a side, pausing it above Jimin's head as she softly laid next to her, pulling her tightly against her body.

"Do I hurt you like this?"

"...No."

Minjeong cuddled more to her side and breathed out a smile.

"Goodnight."
______________________________________________________________________

Birds were chirping outside.

Minjeong's eyes opened softly, admiring the rainy day that was coming ahead. Gray clouds covered all Zurich. Minjeong breathed through her nose, and looked down at Jimin, who was sleeping soundly on her arms.

She couldn't help herself but smile. It wasn't the first time they slept together, but it surely was the sweetest night they had ever spent together. Damn, she finally made love to her.

And no, it wasn't a random fuck driven by her own physical needs like what she did with Yeji. Or a forced virginity loss like it was with Chaewon.

This...just happened because it had to happen. And it felt so good for her. Minjeong remembered that, after doing it with Yeji or Chaewon, they would just fall asleep while she would lie there, next to them, wondering what she was doing with her life. She remembered that, everytime she did it with Yeji, they would only get into the moment for up to 12 minutes and then it was over. For her, having sex was about keeping herself controlled down there and pleasing the girl beneath her.

She also remembered that, afterwards, she would have a quick bath to freshen herself up and wear something, then come back to bed when her girlfriend was already sleeping.

But with Jimin...It was just so special.

Instead of sleeping with their backs turned to each other, they were hugging and holding into each other.

She leaned down to kiss her lips and smiled, feeling her move underneath her. She stopped moving and sighed, opening her eyes up slowly, staring up at her girlfriend.

"...Did you sleep well?"

Jimin closed her eyes for a moment, "Uh hum..." She then pouted softly, "What time is it...?"

"It's early...8 AM I guess."

Jimin looked down and blinked "...Are you naked...?"

"Why, can't I?"

"I-it's not that!" Jimin began awkwardly, making Minjeong laugh softly.

"I'm just not...used to it. Well, I never thought you would ever do it in front of me!"

"Aww Jimin, I've changed."

"Eh?"

"I'm sexy Win now."

She blushed, and slapped her shoulder "Y-yah!"

Minjeong laughed softly, holding her even tighter. Jimin giggled and, eventually, stopped making strength.

"I was just kidding. I will only be sexy Win when we're alone, alright?"

Jimin smirked and leaned in to her, "Sexy Win is for me only, " She smiled and paused her lips against her, kissing her. Minjeong grinned lightly and deepened the kiss, making Jimin lean up as she sat comfortably above the bed. Jimin would love to kiss her more, but she was conscious that, if they kept doing it, it would probably provoke a difficult-to-handle hard-on for her girlfriend and last thing she wanted in that moment was make her take a cold shower.

"C'mon..." Minjeong protested lightly, feeling Jimin parted. She tried to kiss her again but Jimin paused her fingers above of her lips.

"Minjeong ah, I don't want you to take a cold shower," She whispered, trying to get up. However, to her surprise, she got a firm hold on her waist and pulled her against her, making her shriek for a moment, "Minjeong ah!"

"God Jimin...Are you planning on making me crazy?" Minjeong whispered, her eyes half lidded. Jimin bit her lip. God, how sexy she looked! It was just too much for her.

"Don't think I didn't notice you were looking at me yesterday."

She blushed even thinking about it. Oh god...

"A-ah..." She stammered, feeling her warm lips kissing her breasts, "...what are you doing...hey..."

Minjeong smirked and bit her skin, making her scream lightly in pleasure. She covered her mouth in embarrassment but she could hear her soft laugh.

"You're so sexy...But don't worry, you were louder yesterday..."

Jimin blushed, feeling embarrassed.

What has gotten into her now?

"Uh-I-I'm..."

"You...?"

She bit her lip and leaned towards her ear, whispering carefully.

"I feel sore..."

Minjeong chuckled, "You know, that's actually good to hear."

She sighed, "But it hurts, Minjeong ah. It's painful..."

Minjeong's previous playfulness was quickly gone as she looked at her worriedly.

"You could have told me to stop-"

She shook her head, "No, it's normal..." Jimin pursed her lips, "Can we do it again? I mean..."

"...Are you sure?"

She nodded convincingly, "I want to try it again..."

She closed her eyes as Minjeong leaned up, pressing her lips on hers. Minjeong breathed in through her nose and tilted her head, slipping her tongue inside of her mouth. Jimin's arms wrapped themselves around her neck, pulling her closer.

Jimin broke the kiss for a moment as she felt her hands going behind her back, caressing her skin, and her breath heightened; all those sensations she had felt the night before were coming back to her. Her touch was gentle, and Minjeong wasn't even trying to rush things.

Locks of her hair fell down her shoulders, as her back arched, her body responding to her touch. She moaned and parted her lips, capturing her lower lip between hers for a moment. Minjeong broke the kiss and leaned down slightly, her hand going up her waist to her breast as she tugged on her collarbone's skin.

"Your skin is so soft..." She whispered, tilting her head the opposite side as she leaned in to kiss her again. Jimin's breathing was hard and ragged, and her chest was about to burst.

Minjeong could feel Jimin's body react to her, and it motivated her even more to go on. She groaned as she felt herself starting to harden up, and kissed her even harder. Jimin moaned and moved her right hand to her left arm, holding it firmly as her left hand cupped her right breast, her thumb pressing on her nipple, making Jimin hers and arch her back in satisfaction.

She let out a gasp as her hand went from her breast down to her sex, and Minjeong rubbed her folds, slipping a finger in so that she could make herself sure that Jimin was ready for her.

She wrapped her arms strongly around her neck, breathing deeply and closing her eyes and she held her hips, pushing her forward. She cried quietly in pain as she pushed herself down, letting her enter her.

"Jimin ah," Minjeong muttered breathlessly, feeling her nails digging on her skin, "Are you okay?"

She shook her head and bit her lip, "I-It's okay-ah...I-I'm fine..."

"Does it hurt like yesterday?" She whispered, running her hands comfortably on her back, "Rina..."

"...Not that much but-I'm fine, I can move."

She kissed her shoulder , "Are you sure?"

"Mm~hm."

Jimin pushed her back on the bed headboard, slowly starting to move. Minjeong helped her, holding her waist firmly as she moved her hips up and down. She breathed heavily, staring at her flushing face and hearing her soft moans.

"D-Does it hurt?" She asked her, as she helped Jimin move. She threw her head back for a moment and moaned loudly, pressing her eyes tighter. She shook her head and sighed, increasing her speed. She groaned and leaned up, kissing her neck and biting her skin, pulling it with her teeth.

Minjeong's lips went up and captured hers, parting them and slipping her tongue inside of her mouth.

Minjeong took it as an excuse to lay her down on the bed, under her. Jimin protested softly but she calmed her down, kissing her even deeper as she thrusted into her.

Jimin parted the kiss and let her head fall backwards, feeling light-headed. Now yes, she was finally beginning to feel real pleasure for the first time of her life. Her breath kept ragged, as her lips parted softly and her left soft kisses on her breasts. Her back arched, as delightful contractions engulfed her and hot spurts of love juice rushed down her folds, making it easier for her girlfriend to thrust into her quicker.

She stared drowsily as she felt her releasing herself inside of her, leaning her head next to hers, her hot breath hitting her neck.

"...Are you okay?"

She let out a contented sigh at her whisper, nodding.

"...I'm mind blown," She whispered, smiling softly. Minjeong breathed out a smile at her and bit her lip.

"You're amazing, Jimin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 272 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
9.6K 609 13
Marrying her childhood friend for the sake of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 family, but the thing is that the girl she was going to marry wasn't the kindest and sweetest hu...
101K 5.7K 21
β₯ A college instafamous trying to persuade her 4 years online friend named Winter for a meet up, and there goes Minjeong, a timid college girl trying...
328K 9.9K 62
Winter never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...