In the Depp house

Da xxThistleThornxx

In the Depp house is a bunch of Johnny Depp's characters doing weird crap xd Characters in this book (not all... Altro

Good morning everyone!
The swear jar
Telling life stories
I think we're all insane but mostly crazy
Pretty women
Flirting
Hat contest
Comforting
New arrivals
Who's kid is better challenge!
Babysitting
Author's note PLEASE READ!!!
Lemons
Insert truth or dares here!!!
Truth or dare
Life is fun
Nicknames
Halloween
Depp meets Bonham Carter
Incorrect quotes
Being in McDonald's
A girl
Happy Fourth of July!
Twelve men and a baby
Insert ideas (please read! Very important!)
Roadtrip
Some labels cuz idk what to do here anymore
Christmas

Camping

104 5 1
Da xxThistleThornxx

Omg I'm so sorry I abandoned this! Honestly I didn't know what to do here any more since I couldn't think of new ideas (I still can't lol) but here's a quick idea I thought of. Also I just realized I've never done a Christmas chap before so I might do that as well, anyways enjoy and I apologize for my absence! Also I'm too lazy to put a picture on here

"Ugh... why are we doing this? We've already went on a road trip why are we camping?" Jack complained and took a swig of his rum, hoping to get really drunk and forget everything.

"I think we need the fresh air" Gilbert said as he drove the car.

Jack groaned and beside him Edward smiled as he looked out the window. "A ladybug" he whispered. Sweeney rolled his eyes and continued to stare out the window.

"We're almost there, guys. Just be patient" Gilbert told them.

Suddenly a buggy car drove near them.

Tonto: Punch buggy! *punches Hatter*

Hatter: ow! Again?!

Barnabas: Silence! Ugh this heat is killing me! *he pulls his hat lower and tightens his coat to prevent the sun from hitting him*

Gilbert: Relax we're almost there

They drive around a forest for a little until they reach a camping sight.

Glen: How long are we going to stay here?

Mort: I won't mind if we stay for a couple days. Not the first time I been in the woods.

Everyone grabs their bags and start setting up camp sight. They only had four tents and since there are twelve of them, they will have to split up to three which a few of them weren't too happy about but what could they do?

During the daytime, Gilbert, Glen, Sam, Edward, Jack and Mort took a stroll in the woods while everyone else stayed in the camp sight. They saw many things like birds, bugs and a deer.

A little bit into their hike, Sam suddenly darts away from the group and climbs a tree making Gilbert roll his eyes and everyone else looking in confusion.

Gilbert: Sam get down from the tree

Jack: Nice tree you got there

Sam: It's not my tree

Gilbert: I know but please get off, you might get hurt

Glen: why are you up there?

Sam: I like it

Jack: I'm not in the mood to go to another wedding

Mort: Well I think you should get off unless you want a bear to eat you

Gilbert glared at Mort but then returned his gaze back to Sam.

Gilbert: C'mon Sam just jump down, we're going to tell stories later on tonight, don't you want to join us?

"Please Sam" Edward joined.

It seems like Sam was thinking because he didn't say anything and after a few seconds he finally jumped down the tree.

Mort: Finally! Let's get this hike over with, I'm hungry.

Jack: And I need my rum!

***

They return from their hike and are surprised to see Ichabod attending to Hatter who had his shirt off revealing his bare white skin which was oddly hovered in red spots.

Mort: What happened?

Ichabod: He fell into a poison ivy bush

Hatter: I did not fall I simply wanted to embrace the bush!

Ichabod only rolled his eyes as he placed the ointment on Hatter's skin.

Jack : I had somethin' similar to that once but it was-

Glen: Jack I don't think anyone wants to hear that story

Jack ignored the boy and wandered into the section of the campsite where the food was kept which was where his rum was.

***

Night fall came by rather quickly and everyone sat around the half-assed fire Mort made and were roasting marshmallows, though it was mainly Willy, Glen, Sam and Gilbert roasting marshmallows since no one else knew how to do that (except Mort but he didn't want any)

Glen looked around the scenery in front of him. It was already dark and all of his friends were here and it was a full moon, perfect scenery for a scary story which made him smirk.

Glen: Who wants to tell a scary story?

He turned around and grabbed his back to pull out a flashlight and shine it on his face to give it a spooky effect.

Jack: I'll go!

Glen handed the flashlight to the drunken pirate.

Jack looked at the flashlight with confusion but quickly learned what it was used for and cleared his throat.

Jack: Alright, I want all of ya to pay close attention, and this is a true story

A few of the gang rolled their eyes already guessing what the story is going to be about.

Jack took a swig of his rum and began the story, "so I was stranded on this island with this girl by the name of Elizabeth, and we was having a good time drinking me rum until..."

His voice suddenly became serious and there was fear in his eyes. "I woke up to the smell of smoke and to my horror that bloody woman burned all me rum!"

It became dead silent, except the only sound that could be heard were crickets.

Glen: Uh wow, okay... um thanks for that story, Jack

Jack: I fear that woman...

Gilbert: Who wants to go next?

Glen: I'll go!

*He clears his throat*

Glen: So this happened in a dream but I almost died from it

Mort: boo another true story

Gilbert shushed him and urged Glen to continue.

Glen: So it starts off kind of normal except I find myself in what looked to be a boiler room and I start to hear this weird scratchy sound like claws digging into metal

He pointed to Edward

Glen: Similar to the sound you make when you accidentally scratch the walls. Anyways, I see a shadow coming near me and I don't know what to do, so I start running. I run as fast as I can but I make the dumb decision of turning around and seeing him.

Glens voice becomes serious and almost fearful.

Glen: A man with a burnt of face wearing a fedora and a black and red striped shirt and a claw for a hand, his name was: Freddie Krueger.

There was a small pause.

Mort suddenly breaks into laughter.

Mort: You have to be joking!

Glen: I'm not! It's true, it's why I don't sleep much..

Gilbert: Well speaking of sleep, we should. It's getting late.

Tonto: I wanted to tell story

Gilbert: Maybe next time, but we should go to bed.

When they finished putting out the fire and putting some of the stuff away, the realization hit when everyone pondered in who will be sleeping with who.

Naturally, it was easy for Gilbert to choose Sam and Edward as sleeping buddies, but what about the others?

Hatter: wanna bunk with me, Willy?

Willy: I'm not sure...

Glen: I won't mind sharing with Ichabod, I don't know about the rest, no offense.

Ichabod: Mr. Wonka you can share with me and Glen

Willy makes a fake smile, "splendid".

Glen: Okay that's two groups, just two more.

Barnabas turns to Sweeney.

Barnabas: I suppose you won't mind sleeping next to me, would you?

Sweeney looked at him with absolute disgust and grunted.

Gilbert: Well too bad because you two and Mort will be sharing!

Glen: (sarcasm) Great, putting three murders together in one tent. That'll go perfect.

Gilbert: Which means Hatter, Tonto and Jack will share.

Tonto turns to Jack

Tonto: I hope you don't snore

Jack: I'm not sure if I do

Hatter: Neither do I!

Eventually everyone went to sleep with only the sound of crickets and a few other critters making noises.

Ok imma just leave it here because I'm really lazy and I dont know what to put here anymore : D but I hope you enjoyed it!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

10.1K 264 17
Here are some MORE Johnny Depp character (including Johnny Depp himself) imagines. **Requests are CLOSED** *No Smut/Lemon* Published: September 28th...
2.9K 177 13
DISCONTINUED #7 in #jolena #46 in #johnnydepp #10 in #helenabonhamcarter #5 in #sweenett #14 in #sweeneytodd #3 in #toddett /!\MATURE CONTENENT/!\ Mr...
151K 4.5K 61
"Jack was like a Chinese finger trap most of the time, you had to carry on playing, delve a little further and accept your fate before you were able...