• Only Time Will Tell •

By jada_nb

Just read you won't regret it... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Characters!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Brief Intermission
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
*Announcement: New Story!!*
~ The Final Chapter ~

Chapter 46

497 15 8
By jada_nb

~ May 29th ~

Lauren's POV:

"Good Lord, finally!" Sade sighed heavily as we made our way into the condo-like hotel room.

She left her things to go and plop her body onto the long couch. I laughed,

"Sureee just leave to me deal with the luggage-"

"Oh baby I'm sorry-" she sprung from the crème colored sofa to grab her suitcase and carry on. "Here, give me your bag-" my girlfriend took it from me, not even giving me time to say I had it. I couldn't do anything but smile to myself as she led the way.

We both took our things to the bedroom part of the suite before heading out to the balcony.

Sade made it out there before me, and she stood before the railing with her arms stretched out on it.

Taking my time, for we have plenty of it here, I slowly crept up behind her and snuck my arms around her waist from the back to hold her tight. Drawing a breath, she tilted her head to the side, allowing my face to nuzzle into her neck. A few light kisses were then placed onto her skin, soliciting a hum of satisfaction.

My girlfriend was dressed in a lavender two piece with a bralette top and a long fitted skirt that stopped just before her calves. The outfit alone made her body look insanely good. But it was that paired with her invigorating scent and the smoothness of her exposed skin that had me itching to pry it off of her.

"You wanna go for a walk or you're tired?" She asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

Biting my lip, I spun Sade around in my arms before pulling her closer to me, if at all possible. My eyes peered into hers for a moment before soaking in her facial features as if it was the first time.

It's about seven thirty right now, meaning the sunset is in its prime, giving us the most beautiful view and my girlfriend's skin the most accentuating glow. The way the sunlight hit her brown orbs gave them this amber radiance; it was mesmerizing. The gentle breeze flowing between and around us was an excellent assist to her long dark hair as it cascaded down past her shoulders.

Sade grew a bit shy under my amorous gaze. I licked my lips,

"I'm not tired, but I'm not really interested in going for a walk either..."

My girlfriend's fingers twirled in the curls hanging near my face. The rest was in a claw clip.

"Okay....well what do you wanna do?" You hungry?" she asked, keeping her eyes trained to my hair and away from my gaze.

"Very....but I don't want food." I took my right hand from around her to slide some hair behind her ear. My one-armed hold around her waist then tightened, evoking a subtle inhale from her.

Suddenly, the timidness Sade held drifted away before her eyes met mine, matching my energy a bit. A sly smirk tugged her lips, making my eyes trail to them.

"And what is it that you want then?"

Oh so she wants to play? Oh okay..

My eyebrow arched as I suspiciously squinted at her a bit,

"You really want me to say it?"

"Oh absolutely-" she began walking us backward until my body thudded against the wall by the sliding door. I bit my lip. "Tell me. What you want."

An inevitable smile spread across my face as hers neared mine. The beauty in front of me slowly mirrored my expression.

"I want..." my hands slowly slid up and down her arms as they draped over my shoulders. "To give you-" they traveled down south while my eyes trailed to the irresistible body before me. "A birthday present-" my hands slowly cupped her ass then gave a gentle squeeze. Sade bit her lip, drawing in a breath. "You'll never forget..." my eyes found hers and I leaned in closer. A burning passion infiltrated both our gazes before I became so close, we both shut our eyes.. "Is that okay with you?" I whispered against her lips.

All I needed was the gentle nod she gave in response. And without hesitation, I hungrily captured my girlfriend's lips as if it'd be the last time I'd ever taste them. She instantly opened her mouth more, granting my tongue full access to hers.

The soft moan she emitted into my mouth quickened my pulse down below, prompting me to eagerly get us inside and to the bed.

Things were knocked over and kicked out of the way as the two of us made our way to the bedroom, refusing to come up for air for any reason. The second we busted through the door and stumbled toward the bed, Sade pushed me back onto it. I gave her an amused look as she started to strip right before me,

"Now you know that's my job," I said knowingly, just watching her anyway. Once she finished, she shrugged, slapping both hands to her sides.

"You be taking your precious time, and I just-" I stood and reached for her waist to pull her almost bare body against mine. She was now in only her underwear while I remained fully clothed in some vintage jean shorts and a baby pink halter top.

"Such impatience Emerald-" shaking my head a bit, I leaned in to trail soft kisses from her collarbone to her ear. "We got all the time in the world," I whispered before placing a kiss right beneath her earlobe. My girlfriend's body slightly shuddered against me, and I smirked to myself.

"You're right..."

"Oh I know-"

Sade playfully jerked back a bit,

"You don't-" I cut her off with yet another passionate kiss.

"Shut up and come here Sade," I mumbled against her lips before pulling her on top of me as I fell back into the mattress.

Sade's POV:

Here we are, at Pensacola Beach for Lauren and I's birthday trip, and I've been on cloud nine since arriving.

My girlfriend's birthday is almost a week before mine. Hers was the 25th and mines is the 31st.We had plenty of ideas of what we would do to celebrate before settling on a group summer trip similar to Aria's in the winter. All of our friends were going to be invited anyway, and we wanted to take another trip, so we thought why not?

Even though the main plan was to celebrate here, of course I did a little something for her the actual day of her birthday. A little brunch date followed by a museum visit and some gifts; nothing too big.

We'd be here a week total, Lauren and I, but the group's expected to come the day after tomorrow. They'd be here for three days I believe.

As of now, it's the morning of our first day here. It's early, but it's normal for me to be up at 6 am for about thirty minutes until I go back to sleep. While lying here wide awake with my girlfriend in my arms and nothing but a sheet covering us, I thought back on yesterday's events.

Lauren has this thing where whenever we do it, she just has to make me come at least once more than I did her. And due to exhaustion by the third round with no breaks, she usually wins. But not last night though; not only had she tapped out but after her fourth climax, she was knocked out literally seconds later.

Figuring we'd get cold soon, I slowly eased out of bed to retrieve two large t-shirts and pajama shorts for us. After throwing on mine, I carefully dressed Lauren in hers, making sure not to wake her, though I doubt she even felt a thing.

A soft kiss was placed on her forehead before I made my way back to my side of the bed, and snuggled back in beside her.

As if it was automatic, she clung to my midsection and nuzzled her face into me, still fast asleep. It wasn't long before I joined her in slumber again.

~~~~~~~

My girlfriend and I decided to spend our first day here, chilling extremely hard. We laid in bed until about one in the afternoon, got up to go out for brunch, came back to the room for a quick nap, and we're now heading for the beach at seven thirty in the evening.

Only bringing one bag for the two of us, we strolled down from our hotel and into the beach behind it. Surprisingly, there were still plenty of people out here, yet it wasn't too badly crowded.

The feeling of pillow soft sand flowing between my toes and smushing under my feet made me smile to myself. One would think that because you've lived in Florida your entire life, surely you've been to the beach countless times. However I've only been once, at the age of ten. I'd forgotten the smell of seafood restaurants nearby, the beaming sun, screaming children, live music, soft yet hot sand, freezing cold water, and the pure beauty of this scene before me.

And I couldn't be happier to be experiencing it again with the person I love and adore most.

The two of us found a spot to plant our two layout chairs and a large umbrella to stick deep into the sand. Once settled, I sat our bag down on my chair as Lauren resided on her own.

"Let me know when you wanna get in the water," my girlfriend said through a sigh as she closed her eyes, kicking back to relax with both hands behind her head.

I looked over at her and couldn't help but bite my lip to hide a smile.

"Come here." I extended a hand over to her.

She glanced at me and smirked before taking my hand and joining me in my chair. Though I prefer she straddled my body, I'm aware that we're in public and kids are present, so laying against my side will have to do unfortunately.

The two of us then positioned ourselves to where Lauren lay her back against my left side as we looked onto the beautiful sunset in front of us. Her head rested on my chest as my left arm caressed the soft skin of her bare torso. The feeling of her body, as it was turned into me, against mine gave me a sense of indescribable comfort. A comfort only she could provide.

"So sense we've got about three months left together, I've got some things to tell you," she said in a tone that arose playful suspicion from me.

"Like what?...." I asked, my lips curving into a grin.

Lauren let out a long, stalling sigh.

"So you know that sweatshirt that you lost some months ago-"

"My favorite one?-"

"Yeah, and I bought a new one because you said you couldn't find it anywhere....."

"Yeah..." There was a pause and I just knew she was making the guiltiest face. I chuckled a bit. "Honeybee, what did you do?"

She perked up and turned to me, preparing some adorable bullshit excuse.

"I didn't necessarily do anything-" my eyebrows raised in humor and she dropped her head, mumbling, "but it may or may not have been tucked away in my closet ever since the day you left it in my car and I may or may not have just bought you a new one because I didn't want to give it back-"

"You did what?" I laughed, my eyes humorously widening as I shifted my body to sit up a bit. Lauren's shoulders neared her ears as she grimaced,

"It smelled like youu," she defended with a lighter voice. My face softened as I whined,

"Lauren I loved that sweatshirt-" my girlfriend leaned closer into me, causing my train of thought to slip.

"That's why I bought you a new one-" she kissed my lips, leaving me wanting more. I hummed,

"So I take it I'm not getting it back?"

"Oh absolutely not-"

I laughed, glancing away from her adoring gaze. "Then why did you tell me?"

"Ohhh I don't knoww, I figured it was time I tell you, I guess. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in the spirit of the new year and all," she quipped, wiggling her eyebrows. I snickered again,

"First of all, it's May, you nut-" my finger poked her side and Lauren squirmed in the midst of a giggle. "And second, you telling me that you stole my sweatshirt and don't plan on giving it back is 'turning over a new leaf?'" My eyebrow humorously arched again and she shrugged,

"Yes because now, you know about it, so my conscience is clear-" I cackled, holding her waist tighter as she laughed as well while nuzzling her face into my neck.

It was then that my eyes locked with another girl around our age from a few feet away. I thought nothing of it at first, but then I realized this was the third time she's looked this way, and not with a pleasant expression.

She was about 5'2 with short, dark wavy hair that simply brushed her shoulders. Her skin was fair with a subtle tan, and her body was a bit petite. Had she not been giving me such distasteful looks, I'd have thought she was adorable.

Lauren's POV:

"Okay I think I'm ready to get in the water now," I told my girlfriend after fifteen more minutes of watching the sun set.

"Sounds good to me let's go-" I stood, looking back to extend my hand to her.

Sade was about to take it and stand before she glanced behind me and I felt a tap on my shoulder, along with an unfamiliar voice.

"Hi, excuse me-"

I turned my head to find a short girl around our age looking at me with flirtatious eyes. Ah hell.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked shortly. She smiled, more so to herself.

"I uh, I just- I think you're very pretty-" you what? "And I couldn't leave without coming to tell you myself-"

"Oh...uh, thank you. That's nice." Does she not see that I have a girlfriend?

"And uh- I was wondering if maybe you had a Snapchat, Insta-"

"I have a girlfriend...?"

The girl cut her eyes behind me, and shot Sade the fakest toothless grin. I glanced back as well at my girlfriend who was still sitting down. She only twiddled her fingers, returning the expression.

"So anyway. Do you-"

Briefly hanging my head, I chuckled to myself. "I'm sorry, I must've stuttered." If she wants to play, I'm always in the mood for games. "I have a girlfriend." My tone was a bit more serious despite me smiling seconds prior.

Glancing back again at my girlfriend who was now looking at me with a skeptically calm expression, I scrunched my face asking, 'is she serious?' Sade only shrugged, making a face that said 'shit, apparently.'

The girl took a step closer to me. "Okay but-"

"You seriously have about five seconds to back the fuck up before you're six feet deep into this sand-"

All of a sudden, my girlfriend was now standing slightly in front of me, nearing closer to the girl. I barely even felt her move, but the way she spoke; with such calmness while her words were nothing of the sort. I was even a bit intimidated.

"Oh, so she speaks-" My head jerked back,

"What is-"

"Yes and she fights too-" Sade stepped closer to the girl smiling, and she backed up a bit.

Pulling my girlfriend back by her arm, I stepped in front of her.

"Listen, I'm not sure what the hell your problem is, but harassment isn't cute, especially for short people. So please, do all of us a favor and just walk away."

With a huff, she stepped back, rolling her eyes.

"Fine, it's your loss-"

"Yeah, delusion isn't cute either sweetheart!" I said through a laugh as she stormed off, giving me the finger behind her. "You have a good day now!" I dramatically waved, smiling all hard, before turning to face Sade. "For someone who isn't confrontational, you sure as hell could've fooled me."

Looking away from my gaze, she rolled her eyes and attempted to hide a grin. "You right, I'm not, but when it comes to you I will be- she not finna play in my face like that, the hell." Without saying anything, I just stared at her with the giddiest smile on my face. It wasn't until she finally glanced my way that she pointed a finger while backing away, trying not to match my expression. "Don't-"

"Awwww you loveee meeee-"

My arms wrapped around my girlfriend, nearly picking her up, as she tried to escape my grasp while starting to giggle.

"I do, very much, now get away," Sade laughed.

Abruptly pausing my affectionate assault, I backed away with a huff before walking ahead of her toward the water.

"Fine then, be like that. I'll go to the water by myself."

"Aw baby wait-" I heard her whine behind me, but my pace only playfully quickened. "I was playing and you know it!" The sound of her running toward me caused me to take off, giggling as if she wasn't about to catch me.

Cold water mixed with grainy sand and other oceanic material whooshed between my toes, around my feet, and soon around my calves. The sound of splashing water combined with crashing waves was doubled before I felt hands grab my waist. From behind, my girlfriend had picked me up and swirled us around causing my body to curl in her arms as the two of us snickered.

~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 95 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)
26.6K 1.1K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
33K 947 35
in which two unstable teen girls fall in love and things don't end will.
118K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...