Jaan-E-Mann.

Par Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 46

3.9K 412 42
Par Anjanaa31

Arnav wiped Kushi's tears and side hugged her. Kushi smiled seeing everyone happy.

Arnav - Ok sit down. We'll have Dinner.

Arohi signalled Arjun something and he escaped from the crowd. Soon there was a little hustle bustle. Arnav and Kushi looked at the small gang who was standing there smiling to them.

Slowly everybody started moving in a slow dancing moves as 'Kesariya' song from ' Bhramastra ' started to play. They raised their eyebrows in surprise.

The dancers came and pulled Arshi along with them and looking at eachother for a minute they both started dancing to the hook steps of the famous romantic number. After that many songs played and they both danced their heart out.

The gang kneeled surrounding them and extended a bouquet to them. They smiled getting the flowers.

Everyone clapped for the beautiful dance done by the boys and the star couple.

Arjun - Bhai one final song.

Arnav - Come on Arjun.....

Arohi - Only one please.....

Arnav sighed smiling while Kushi didn't say anything. Arjun played a song and Arnav couldn't stop his smile.

' Dil kyun yeh mera shor karein....
Dil kyun yeh mera shor karein.....
Idhar nahi, udhar nahi.....
Teri.... Ore chalein..... '

He lifted and swirled her in air making her squeal. Leaving her down he again swirled her and bend her down finishing their dance in famous RK and Madhubala pose making everyone cheer for them.

Making her stand properly Arnav smiled looking at everyone.

Arnav - No more requests. Iam hungry now.

He said placing his hands over his stomach making everyone chuckle.

They all ordered Dinner and started having it. Arnav ordered Kushi's favourite food for her and sat beside her and started having dinner speaking with her.

Arnav made sure that Kushi enjoyed every bit of the evening. They had their dinner, played few games, Cut cake with everyone, spent quality time with eachother and returned back to home.

As her cute baby was so tired, Kushi removed his dress and gave him a warm sponge bath so that he could relax. Aarav Shona who was already tired slept after getting the royal treatment by his mother.

Kushi laid Aarav in his baby cot wearing him a warm sweaters and socks. She kissed his cheeks softly and covered him with quilt.

She then sat surfing her gallery where the pictures of their Anniversary celebrations were flooded. She saw herself being showered with smiles and smiles. All because of the man who was standing beside her in every photo. Her eyes stuck at a photo where Arnav was in his knees and she was standing infront of him wiping her happy tears.

As she was living in those beautiful memories, she was forced to take a sharp breath intake as something warm hit her earlobes.

Arnav hugged her from behind kissing her sensually on her shoulder blade.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - I Love you.....

Kushi smiled and held his cheek from behind.

Kushi - Waise..... There was no such meeting right ?

Arnav chuckled softly - I wanted to suprise you.

Kushi - And seems like you have included every member of family in your plan.

Arnav - It's nothing like that. I just told them that Iam planning for a small surprise event.

Kushi smiled - Thanks a lot Arnav ji.

Arnav - Ahhaaan..... Sirf Thankyou se kaam nahi chalega......

Hugging her closer he kissed her forehead - You can say thankyou in some other ways also..... You know......

Kushi smiled looking away from his mischievous eyes - Arnav ji..... You had a long day I hope. So go and sleep......

Arnav sighed dramatically - Such an unromantic wedding night......

He went and laid on his side. Kushi went and locked the door and checked their baby once and went and laid on her side.

She kept looking at Arnav who was lying facing the opposite side. She rolled and laid closer to him and wrapped her arms around his torso and put her legs on his.

Placing her face over his, she kissed his cheeks making him smile.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Shimla is more colder than Darjeeling right ?

She asked in her low husky voice making him gulp. Her fingers have already started making patterns over his chest. He opened his eyes and in one swing motion he rolled her down coming on the top of her.

Kissing the corner of lips - I can help you stay warm......

Kushi blushed cupping his cheeks and kissing them giving him the much needed permission to add a new romantic night in their love story.

On the other side -

Aarti was lying on her side smiling to herself. Anurag who was lying beside her frowned seeing her smiling.

Anurag - What happened Aarti ?

Aarti jerked from her thoughts and saw him - Nothing.

Anurag - Aarti, I have to speak something very important.

Aarti - Tell me.

Anurag - I think we need to return back to Delhi now.

Aarti's smile faded away and tears formed in her eyes - what ?

Anurag sighed and held her hands - Aarti, we all have seen Arnav. Lived with him for few days. We have seen his happiness with our own eyes. What else we need ?

Aarti wiped her tears and smiled nodding her head.

Anurag - I know what you must be thinking. But I don't think Chote is ready to come with us. He has put his hardwork and made a life of his own, we can't ask him to throw everything away and come with us. He is well settled, have a beautiful family...... He has all we wished for him. We even know where he is now....... What else we want Aarti ?

Aarti smiled - Nothing more I can ask. Iam content. The only thing that pricks me is it would've been really good if Arnav, Kushi and Aarav come and live with us. Hein na ?

Anurag - Everything happens for good Aarti. If he is in this situation then it's also for his good only.

Aarti - Ok.

Anurag - Don't worry. Our chote is so happy in his life. Let him be himself.

Aarti - Teek hei. I will tell to Kushi that we are leaving to Delhi.

Anurag - I will book tickets for everyone tomorrow night.

Aarti - Teek hei.

Anurag smiled and dialed his PA to book tickets for everyone. After booking tickets for everyone he went to his brother's room to inform the same.

Even though the youngsters got upset, they understood the fact and accepted to return back to Delhi.

It was morning -

Kushi brought tea for everyone and sat beside them.

Aarti - Kushi....

Kushi - Ji.....

Aarti - Woh.... We have decided to return back to Delhi today.

Savitha looked at her surprised while Kushi was shocked.

Kushi - Why ? What happened ?

Aarti chuckled - Why are you getting shocked like this ? One day or the other day we have to go Delhi na.....

Kushi - But....

Aarti - All I want to say is a big thankyou....... Thank you so much for everything you have done and doing for my Chote.

Anjali - Haan kushi.... Thanks is really a small word but all we could do is only this.

Kushi had tears in her eyes. She really didn't expected them to leave like this.

Aarti went and hugged her and patted her head - Thankyou so much for giving me some good memories. By chance, if you come Delhi don't forget to come to your home.

Payal - And yeah..... Don't forget to come to my Godhbharai. I will be waiting for you and Aarav.

Kushi - Everyone together have decided it. Hein na ?

She asked pouting. NK went and wrapped her arms around his Bhabhi.

NK - Bhabhi don't cry yaar.

Anurag - Don't worry beta. Now we can't force you and chote to leave everything behind for which you guys have worked hard. We are family..... Wherever we stay, we are a family. And Darjeeling kounsa dusra planet mein hei ? If we catch the flight we can meet anytime.

The youngsters went and hugged her consoling her and that's how Arnav saw them.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi looked at him and wiped her tears and smiled.

Arnav - Were you crying ?

Kushi - Everyone is leaving for Delhi tonight.

Arnav looked at everyone and sighed. Kushi is going to miss them like nothing. He kept quiet not knowing how to console her.

Aakash - But Bhai.... You both must visit Delhi. We will be looking forward for you.

Arnav just gave a small smile. Savitha was happy that Arshi will not come and live in that house and her Daughter will have upper hand in that house.

The family dispersed to their respective rooms to pack their things.

Kushi was so sad seeing everyone leaving them. She prepared lunch for everyone. Everyone had their lunch chitchatting with eachother.

It was night -

Everyone came down with their luggage ready for Delhi. Kushi, Arnav along with Aarav was already down.

Aarti came near Kushi and hugged her - Stay happy always.

Kushi came out of the hug and bend down to touch her feet. Aarti and Anurag who was standing beside her blessed her whole heartedly. 

She then looked at Arnav and smiled - I'll get going Arnav.

Arnav nodded his head giving a small smile. NK hugged Arnav and Kushi tight. His eyes was filled with tears and he was pouting already.

NK - Bhai..... Iam going now..... But I will come and torture you on my holidays. You can't stop me from that.

Arnav also had tears in his eyes - I will never mind that Nannu. I will be looking forward for your holidays.

Aakash - And Bhai, like I said already you should come for Payal's Godhbharai and also after our Baby born.

Arnav nodded smiling.

Renu went near Kushi - Look if you don't come to our home, then I will come and pull your ears..... And yeah, whenever you come, you have to bring a designer saree for me. You should only design that.... Haan..... Don't forget me ok.

Renu had tears in her eyes that made everyone emotional too. Kushi hugged her.

Kushi - I will send you all my special collection Chachi ji.

Renu kept her hands over head and blessed her - Kush raho....

The whole family bid bye to them and started to Delhi. Raizadas were more than content to see their son living his life happily.

Kushi on the other hand ran inside her room and cried continuously. Arnav went and sat beside her and wrapped his arms around her and caressed her arms trying to sooth her. Even he had tears in his eyes.

Aarav blinked his eyes watching his mother crying and father sitting silently. He hugged his Dada's legs placing his face in his thighs.

Arnav picked his son and kissed his forehead and patted him putting him to sleep.

Raizadas left leaving a great void in their home.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
361K 20.8K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......
161K 7K 18
IPKKND 9th Anniversary Special OS
11.8K 1.4K 10
A short SS on Arnav and Khushi decipting the title name.