mafia's bunny boy

By vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... More

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK πŸ₯°πŸ’œ
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

agreements (2)

629 25 0
By vkookieforever0613

(This will be Kim Cooperation scene)

After half an hour

Taehyung arrived at his company.

He entered the company and his secretary mr. Sam greeted him at the reception.

" Good morning Mr. Kim"

Taehyung nodded his head in response.

He also greeted yugyeom who was behind him.

" Good morning sir yugyeom. "

" Good morning hyung. Please call me by my name. " Who greeted back and added.

To which Sam smiled and nodded.

With a straight face tae went to his office at the top floor followed by yugyeom and Sam. The whole floor was his own to use. Without permission no one can enter there except his members. Tae has his own vip elevator.

Trio entered the elevator. Sam clicked on top floor button.

While waiting taehyung asked.

" Sam have you done the paper work which I asked for? "

" Yes sir everything is done. But may I ask a question? " He replied.

Sam is a year older than him but they feel comfortable with each other not to call with hyung or anything. It's just Sam called tae sir in the company although tae said not to.

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement.

"What with this sudden merge with jeon company? "

As taehyung never liked to collaborate company he always believed in single handlement . He even have only 10℅ shareholders rest is owned by himself only and 10℅ are also his friends or family.

Taehyung smiled a little while shocked Sam as he always have straight face in the company no matter what or who is mentioned. He got more confused now.

Taehyung hmmed and replied.
" Dont worry you will know later on. But for now know that Mr. Jeon is really important for me. He will own the ownership same as me or even higher. "

Sam was shocked to core where as yugyeom smiled and shook his head at the whipped lover.

The elevator came to stop and door opened with a ding. Trio went to tae's office.

His office gives homie vibes.

His floor has a separate desk table and an extra office .

Sam too has his office but it was one floor below.

Taehyung removed his coat and sat on chair.

Sam stand beside his table whereas yugy occupied the chair.
Both of them handed the files to tae for checking.

He opened both file for checking but then he suddenly closed it and looked at Sam

" Oh right sam, Mr. Jeon will be coming to our company, there should be the best welcome for him, tell the employees to be on their best behavior one mistake and they are done. Mr. Jeon should not feel uncomfortable here.it should be done around 10. Everything should be perfect. The contract signing will be at the meeting on this floor. Also tell the HODs and Senior head about the meeting in an hour for the discussion. Any doubt? "

Sam was speechless it was all new for him.
He had his best shocks of the day
First, THE kim taehyung worrying about the welcome of any guest, no matter who was the person in the past he never prepared anything or plan any

Second, meeting at the room on THIS floor which was only used when his hyung would come for any meeting.

Third, employees are warned, taehyung always has confidence in his employees, he never listens against them .

He blinked his eyes in daze and glanced at Yugyeom, who had a smile on his face and nodded his head at him.

Sam gulped and nodded his head.

" Yes sir everything will be perfect. "

'Mr. Jeon must be very special for him, I shouldn't do any mistake. '  he concludes in his head.

And excused himself.

After sam exited the office , Yugyeom brust in laughter.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at him.

" Hyung, you really shock him to his heart. You should have seen his face, it was so hilariours.oh my god he must be speechless till now. "

He completed his sentence with difficulties.

Taehyung sighed at him.

" Are you done? " He asked

Yugyeom composed himself fixed his clothes, posture and cleared his thoughts before continuing.

" By the way hyung you really are whipped for kookie. The best welcome, special meeting room, warning employees. You must be planning since the starting. "

Yugyeom wiggled his eyebrows at him with hint of teasing in his voice, smiling.

Taehyung cleared his voice and arch his one eyebrow .

" What do you think? " 

Smirked at the end.

Yugyeom shook his head at him and smiled.

" How my kookie will handle this beast? "
He teased more.

" Your kookie!? "

Yugyeom looked at his face and smiled

" Okay okay your koo hyung. But hyung please be happy always. This happiness and smile really suits you. We saw you smiling in real for the first time.best of luck to you and kookie for future. " He said with sweet voice and heart smile.

Taehyung smiled at him and nodded his head.

" Then I will take my leave. Let me finish the rest of the work. You also have meeting in 40 mins. Bye hyung. "

Taehyung nodded his head.

With that yugyeom took his leave and taehyung resumed his work.

After 30 mins.

Taehyung was working on his desk. Completing the paper work and replying to the emails.

Suddenly he heard the knock on the door.

" Come in. " He responsed without looking up.

" Sir I have already informed the HODs and Senior head. You have meeting with them in 10 mins. They all are already in the meeting Hall on the 20th floor."

It was his secretary, Sam

Taehyung looked up and nodded his head.

"Okay let's go. Also I have emailed you se documents. Assemble them."  He said while standing from his seat and wearing his coat.

" Yes sir. "

Tae straightened his clothes and went for the meeting .

After 7 mins they reached the meeting Hall at 20th floor where yugyeom was waiting for him at the door.

Taehyung nodded his head at him. Yugyeom opened the door for him.

Tae entered the hall. There were 28 people in the meeting Hall.

Everyone stood from their seat and bowed at him.

Taehyung also nodded his head and responsed.

" Have a seat, everyone. "

Everyone bowed and sat down.

Yugyeom took seat at the right side of taehyung whereas his secretary at his left side.

Taehyung cleared his throat and proceeds.

" So everyone, I would like to discuss something with you all regarding the company. As you all are more experienced and heads. "

Everyone were confused and looked at each other.then  responsed in unison.

" Yes sir."

"So I would like to announce that Kim cooperation is collaborating with Jeon cooperation. "

Everyone were shocked as they know about their CEO clearly he never liked these things.

Chatters can be heard in the Hall.

" Everyone please concentrate. " Yugyeom announced.

" But sir, suddenly! Why? " One of the senior head asked.

" As everyone know that just 1 month ago we had the list of the top listed companies in the world. "  He explained.

"But sir we are on our rank, at the top." Financial head answered.

" Yes we were at the top. But what about the other companies. "

" Well Jeon are also on their position at the second but wu groups gained third from the ninth. " Senior head answered.

" Correct, although we are on our position but our competitors are gaining lead and leaving our share holder companies back.  That's why I and Mr. Jeon of Jeon cooperation come on a conclusion that we can collaborate our companies to hold our position well." He explained further.

Everyone discussed among them and nodded their head.

" But sir although both are international business companies but still our field is different. How will we work in future together? "

This time yugyeom answered them

" You are correct gentleman, the companies' field is different as Jeon cooperation rule over international market, we are the king of international management and global banking. Think about it. This difference will be our strength, will give us more options in the future helping both the parties."

After few more questions and discussion everyone agreed to the agreement.

At last taehyung announced.

" Ladies and gentlemen, the way we work will be the same as always, just it will be that few works will have the interference from both the parties and permission from both the CEOs. Don't worry. Thankyou for your time. "

Everyone nodded their head. As they know their CEO won't do anything that will harm the company.

With that taehyung dismissed the meeting and everyone went back to their work.

😁😁😁😁

Enjoy reading and ignore the error as well as mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
604K 36.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
135K 4.1K 22
Jeon Jungkook is an innocent little bunny, but not everything is what it seems. He and his siblings run the underground and the surface too, but what...
28.8K 926 16
A new FF about Taekook for my beloved readers. This will be a very simple yet short story about a feared mafia named Kim Taehyung who seems to fall i...