DANGEROUS ROMANCE ( NOVEL - E...

By jijin53

📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Kiss Scene KanghanSailom
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
🔥Chap 18🔥
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
END

Chap 4

7.7K 143 16
By jijin53

Sailom understands very well that it is not easy for Kanghan to take the tutoring class well, it is actually harder than forcing a child to take medicine. So it's not hard to imagine him sitting alone on a wooden table by the soccer field waiting for Kanghan after school. Sailom was ready for something similar to this to happen one day.

But...You didn't expect it to be like this for three days in a row.

Sailom quickly put the books on the desk so he could catch up with Kanghan. But the sound of getting closer to the motorbike station caught his attention. Then, Sailom sees that the source of your suffering is sitting in that car, and he's smiling very softly at you. Sailom really wanted to kick him out of the car. If you can finish tutoring by yourself, Kanghan's actions are not a big deal. Therefore, when people in need of tutoring are not cooperative, the signs of losing part-time jobs are becoming clearer.

" Where do you want to go?" Sailom shouted, in a grumpy voice, because Kanghan behaved really childishly.

" This is my business." Kanghan replied to Sailom, then raised his middle finger to the sky, as if announcing victory.

"THIS BASTARD ."

Even when Sailom angrily shouted at Kanghan, what he did only surprised the students around him. Kanghan was surprised, too, because he thought he had left Sailom behind, so he cut the gas. When Kanghan followed the eyes of the people around him, he saw Sailom running after him, his face before him, which was still lingering, became frightened. He tried to accelerate again, but the way to the school gate was bound to turn, leaving his scooter with no room to develop.

" Why are you following me?"

" You stop the car."

I command you not to follow me now, do you hear me?"

" Then let me say something to you, okay?"

Speaking of which, just before Kanghan could run away, Sailom quickly jumped into the back seat of the motorbike. Kanghan was unable to escape, he was stunned for a moment.

" Are you crazy? What do you want to do? Do you want to die?"

'What do you want to do' I want to catch one of you and teach you in the next life."

'Don't joke around.'

" I'm telling you the truth, I want you to make it up to me."

" You go down, I'll die and I won't make it up."

' Then let's die together. I'll teach you in hell."

"I don't study."

But I want to teach." Sailom doesn't care, his arms clasp the waist of the driver.

" Why are you hugging me?"

Kanghan shouted, the moment of body collision made him seem out of control, if he wasn't careful, the car would have lost control, which was very scary. Fortunately, because there are still a long way to go from school, there are not many cars entering and leaving the school gate at this time.

" There could have been a double homicide."

" I won't let you die so easily."

" Afraid you can't get money from my grandmother's?"

"Yes."

Kanghan didn't expect Sailom to answer directly like that, feeling a little uneasy in his heart, because he didn't know how to argue back, so he didn't speak up. Actually, he didn't want to admit that Sailom was the first person to make him feel I'm speechless.

" Let's start with the trigonometric formulas."

" What do you want?"

It's a trigonometric function."

I don't know."

" Shall I enclose you with the words plus minus the multiplication and division?"

" I told you I didn't learn."

" The feature of trigonometric functions is that different trigonometric functions are equal at arbitrary angles."

"Do you understand what I'm saying?"

" The cosine theorem and the sine theorem are set the three sides of any triangle as a, b, c."

"Sailom!"

" The sine theorem is a/sinA = b/sinB = c/ sinC

" I'm not listening!"

"And the cosine theorem is :

a² = b² + c² - 2bc * cosA
b² = a² + c² - 2ac * cosB
c² = a² + b² - 2ab * cosC"

Kanghan's teeth clenched tightly, driving a motorcycle running around, hoping Saaim would stop talking about numbers and formulas that hurt people's heads.

But the opponent's class is much higher than he imagined, the audible sound that lasts endlessly like a parrot first activated by its owner. Until Kanghan couldn't take it anymore, so he went back to school and stopped. Sailom jumped out of the car, his arms folded in front of his chest and asked.

"What's wrong?"

''I'm so sorry"

Kanghan just let go of this question and immediately turned the accelerator at several times faster than before. Sailom only watched him run away, thinking in his heart. A man like Kanghan won't be easy for you to teach him. Plenty of plans come to mind one after another.

After that day, Sailom found every way to insert lessons into Kanghan's life, or to be forced. It's applying different lessons everywhere Kanghan is present, all kinds of his stuff, even if it's

Stick notes all over the table. Write his dots on the glass with a pen. Even as soon as I saw you, he was next to me because he talked nonstop.

But somehow, that didn't make Kanghan accept the tutoring she asked Saime to do.

So today is a fateful day. In the last week, Sailom wasted too much time on this kid. Because even if you cling to Kanghan like a leech, following him like a shadow, can't make this arrogant and presumptuous man submit easily.

When he saw Kanghan sitting on his motorbike , Sailom walked faster, but as he walked forward, he found out that the other person was not alone, there was another girl standing there Pimfa.

"Kanghan."

For the first time, Sailom called him with a weaker voice than he had imagined. But turning to look at him as the most famous girl in school, beautiful, good at studying, good family background, can be said to be the perfect girl praised by everyone. Although many boys at school like her, Pimfa has only a close relationship with Kanghan. So everyone was happy to see that the two could actually become Couple, because no one was more suited to Pimfa than Kanghan.

" Sailom is calling, can't you hear that?" Pimfa teased his old friend because their mother was a friend, so they had known each other since childhood.

" I hear you, but I don't want to care." Kanghan answered and gave her the helmet.

" Didn't you say you wanted to buy a book, but you'll be home late."

Because Pimfa had previously mentioned to him that she wanted to buy a book in the report, Kanghan took the initiative to take her to the central bookstore to buy it. Although they usually find time to eat, watch movies, or travel together, they haven't been walking together for a long time.

Where are you going? Don't forget that you have to make up for it today." Because seeing Kanghan didn't think about it, Sailom cut off the conversation despite the courtesy.

"I forgot, but I didn't learn."

" You're ruining my job, and you want me to waste my time sitting and waiting for you, you son of a bitch."

" Did I make you wait?" Kanghan got out of the car, and stood right across from Sailom.

"Say what you want."

" You call my grandmother to cancel tutoring. Just tell her you don't want to do it anymore."

'I'm not the irresponsible type.'

" That's your problem, but I won't make it up anyway."

" Hey, Kanghan." Pimfa stood staring for a long time, putting his hand on the troubled man's arm, preparing to persuade him.

Sailom can only open his eyes to the sky, then his eyes through the net look toward the football field. A team of players from the school football team is signing up, and one of them is your friend. For a moment in his head he raised a thought, which made the corner of his mouth smile.

" What are you laughing at?" Kanghan saw him smiling, not knowing what he was planning.

" Would you like to make a bet with me?"

"Out."

"Hey Listen to my offer first, maybe you'll say yes."

Sailom made him feel a strong urge, making Kanghan try to escape. Until he saw not say a word, so hurry up and say it before he changed his mind.

" Let's play soccer together."

" What?" Kanghan frowned and asked uncertainly.

'If I win, you'll have to make it up to me.'

" No kick." Kanghan directly refused without thinking.

" That means you think you're definitely gonna lose to me?"

" Don't be so hard on your mouth."

'Calm down, Kanghan.' Pimfa saw Kanghan trying to walk towards Sailom, so he reached out and grabbed his arm.

Kanghan looked at Pimfa, shaking her head lightly as if she wanted to say that there was no need to complicate things any more, until his mood calmed down, Kanghan also asked Saime provocatively.

'So what do I get if I win these fights?'

" I'm gonna get out of your life."

Kanghan should have refused because he felt too risky. If there's a slight glitch in this game, it means his life is definitely under Sailom's control. But the slim hand of the man next to him grabbed his arm and gave him a good suggestion.

'Let's see if there's no loss of". If we win You won't need to make up for it."

Pimfa knows Kanghan's competitive personality very well, the more he doesn't like it, the more he wants to take the upper hand over Sailom. In fact, in Pimfa's heart, which started from a friend who meant well to Kanghan, she sided with Sailom and hoped that he could win this time. In this way, Kanghan can be less rebellious and study as hard as before.

Because of Kanghan you know, the rules are a lot more than they are now.

"But I don't want any more trouble." Kanghan whispered. Sailom still stood here frowning at his double standards.

" Anyway, you like to play soccer. It's very likely that you will win this game."

" It's getting more complicated."

"But it's worth the risk." Compared to Sailom, Pimfa's words are more like whispering suggestions to him. This made Kanghan even more confused.

Should he agree to bet on this game?

" What, masters like you shouldn't be afraid of rookies like me?" Sailom asked him.

"Remember what you said." Kanghan poked Sailom's chest hard with his finger, to make him remember what he said.

"Absolutely. If you win I'll have nothing to do with you."

"All my life?"

"Yeah all my life."

" So when do you want to kick say."

" Right now."

Sailom doesn't give Kanghan too much time to prepare, it's said that it's better to forge iron when it's hot. If it wasn't for the occasion he just met the stone, Sailom might not have a second chance.

They met to match the futsal of five, because each of the friends of each participant was just enough for the sport like this. In addition, futsal does not take as much time as football, the whole game takes less than 1 hour, just 20 minutes for one inning, the intermission time is less than 15 minutes. They occupied the stadium, which is a long way from school. Not too many students for the time being, most of them were friends with Nava. When he is free after school, he always likes to play basketball in the school yard.

Sailom, Kanghan and friends from both sides are standing in the middle of the field. Kanghan looked at Sailom with a look of frustration, why did he come here and do this? Right now, Sailom is working hard to get ready.

Pimfa next to the stadium was the same, her hands on her pillow, excited to see the game about to begin. Although she is a friend of Kanghan, there is no denying that she is on Sailom's side right now. A classmate who plays soccer very often here has taken the position of referee. He blew the signal to start the game. In just the first three minutes, Kanghan's side scored the opening goal, the collision became fierce. This raises Kanghan's vigilance, which is not about him playing arbitrarily, but about betting the rest of his and Kanghan's future life. Therefore, in less than a few minutes of the first half, the Sailom team scored a successful goal and tied 1:1. Since then, the two teams' scoring rates have been completely the same, making the rest of the first half even more stressful. In this way, before the whistle at the end of the first half sounded, neither side could penetrate the opponent's net again, and both sides felt tremendous pressure.

" Now it's not too late to give up. I said you can't beat me in this fight." Kanghan laughed at Sailom and said he couldn't win.

" You're too confident, aren't you?" It wasn't Sailom's voice, but Guy, according to him, Kanghan himself was also full of shortcomings in sports.

" Then I will prove to you that a sports student like you is not as good as I am."

The rally sirens sounded, they split up, and within a few minutes they were all in their positions. The second half of the game started, the atmosphere on the field was even more intense than the first half. The two teams take turns leading the ball, controlling the ball when neither side makes a mistake or has a clear advantage, both sides have a tendency to struggle, and it is difficult for the audience to guess the result.

" You absolutely can't beat me." Kanghan passed and shouted at him while stealing the ball, but Sailom successfully shielded and immediately handed it over to Guy.

" You're the one who claims you can't win. Get ready for me to teach you."

The game entered the final minutes of the second half. Move the team back to Sailom. Then, he risked a beautiful shot into the opponent's goal. Soon after, the final whistle of the game rang with the shout of the winning team.

At this time, Kanghan, who lost the game, could only fall down and bend over, helplessly sitting on the ground. Desperate expression appeared on his sculpted face as he looked up at the gym's soaring ceiling. Then someone came, your silhouette covering Kanghan and Kanghan could only point the view towards you. But the winner's smile, like pouring oil on the fire, made him turn away.

" I won."

" Yeah, I'm not blind."

"So, that means"

Kanghan rolled his eyes, this man deliberately pushed every word to annoy him.

" Now I ask you to teach me, are you satisfied?"

" Yes, very pleased~~~" Sailom extended his voice, and he agreed with a smile from the bottom of his heart.

" Tomorrow I'll be fully prepared to be your tutor."

" 'It's your business what you want to do.'

All night Enough time for you to calm down."

" Get out of the way! Get away from making."

" If you lose, don't mess up."

"Then you win, don't bother me until".

" But no matter what, we're still in the same boat, aren't we?" Friendly Sailom raised his hand to the other side.

Kanghan looked back and forth at the slender hand and the small face, then grabbed that hand and stood up, then left after leaving the last sentence.

"It's just tutoring Do I have to be that close?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 225 8
It all began after GMMTV FANDAY6 in Seoul where the friendship of Perth Tanapon and Chimon Wachirawit changed. - The steam from the hot water began...
1.1K 72 19
Perth is a uni student in his third year in the facility of engineering. Chimon is also in his third year in the facility of computer science. Perth...
11.4K 655 23
Perth The name itself can make chimon angry within seconds The boy perth is his neighbour since their diaper age but he never did get along with pe...
6.3K 431 34
This is my collection of PerthChimon drabbles and flash-fiction stories that happens behind closed doors. This is mostly just my crazy imagination ba...