mafia's bunny boy

Bởi vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... Xem Thêm

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🥰💜
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

explanation

686 27 0
Bởi vkookieforever0613

Taehyung went ahead fumming in anger with his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully ,unaware of the drama going on . While others just followed him, trembling a bit , praying for themselves.

They went to the Hall .
Taehyung sat down on the couch with jungkook in his arms sleeping completely unaware of the situation sleeping peacefully, as jungkook was a heavy deep sleeper that's why he didn't wake up with all this drama.

Everyone stands in front of the couch all head downs praying for themselves.

"So what is going on here.? May I have the fucking reason for all this non sense in the morning? Are you forgetting something or just ignoring it? Hmm? "

Taehyung asked in a serious deep voice scaring everyone till their shits. They all knew taehyung never liked the drama in the morning but forgot it

Everyone stood their in silence.

Taehyung sighed sharply.
Everyone panicked and looked at jin.

Jin gulped and looked at tae nervously calming himself before answering.

" Oh it was just that I was just calling everyone for the breakfast and suddenly it become loud also everything happened unexpectedly thag others also started shouting."
Jin replied in low voice not wanting to make him more annoyed then he is right now.

All had the idea that jungkook must be disturbed by their drama.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and glared at everyone.

"Maybe everyone knows that there is something called doors and there is a wasy to wake someone by knocking it right not by the drama in the morning with all shouting and hell. And second thing was it for waking someone or some world War announcement. Huh? "

Everyone nodded their head and said sorry in low voice

Taehyung sighed and nodded his head.

He shook his hand and dismissing everyone not wanting to extand it more.
" It's okay everyone go back to your respective rooms and get ready today is an important day. But keep it mind in the future you all know I don't like shouting or disturbance early in the morning. "

All nodded their head in agreement and went back to their room hurriedly

Taehyung again sighed and shook his head.

He loves his family, he really do but sometimes its really hard to handle them.

He looked down at his sleeping beauty in his arms.
He smiled a little and kissed his forehead.

He knew koo wants to sleep more but today they can't be late. So he shook him a bit and tried to wake him up.

"Baby.. Sweety"
He pecked on his lips.
Jungkook whinned and try to toss around.

Taehyung smiled and again pecked on his lips shaking him a bit calling for him.

" Koo wake up cupcake. "

Jungkook whinned again but this time started to wake up and rubbed his eyes with back of his head with a small cute on his lips.

Tae chuckled and pecked the cute pout.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, adjusting them in lights.

Gaining concisiousness about the surrounding.

He saw taehyung looking at him fondly.

He smiled and pecked on his lips.

" Good morning hyungie."

Tae also smiled and said.

" Good morning. Wake up today we have important work. "

Look nodded his head and looked around.

" Hyungie why are we in the Hall? "

Tae shook his head and spoke.

" It's nothing baby just I was talking to everyone else while you were sleeping . "

Look nodded his head and sat up in his laps hugging tae tightly.

Tae smiled and hugged back.

Both closed their eyes and felt each other warmth.

After 5 mins Tae broke the hug and asked jungkook to wash up and come at the dinning room as it's time for their breakfast and they also have to leave early for all the preparation.

Jungkook nodded his head and went to their room while tae went to other room beside it for being ready as today they don't have time.

After half and hour
Kook and tae came down stairs in their formal attire .

(Handsome as always 😄)

(Our cute handsome bunny 😊)

Both smiled at each other . Taehyung lead kook to the dinning Hall with hand on his waist.

They saw everyone already there. Jungkook greet everyone .

" Good morning everyone. "

Everyone replied back.
" Good morning bun. "

" Good morning son. "

"Good morning kookie. "

Jin smiled and hugged him, kissing on his head.

" How was your sleep, son? "

Jungkook hugged back and smiled.

" It's was good eomma. "

Everyone smiled and sat on their seat for the breakfast. All were ready in their formal attire.

( our bestest handsome sweetest leader😁😁)

( our handsome prince 🥲 come back soon safely😊)

( missing sunshine 😥 waiting for you ☺)

( cutie jiminie ☺)

(His smile 🥲)

( hyeseong attire)

Everyone was having their breakfast with a small discussion about the collaboration  criteria.

Taehyung again explained them especially for jungkook as he is less familiar with other companies.

" So jin and joon entertainments are collaborating as both are health service administrations. Jin hyung owns hospitals and clinics in Korea as well other countries whereas namjoon hyung owns health care centres in Korea and other countries. Then we can have a hold in this sector well. Clear? "

Namjoon and seokjin nodded their heads as well as jungkook in understanding.

"Lisa? " Tae called out.

" Yes!. "

"You will go with them, helping them out in paper work and others as explained. " Taehyung explained ahead.

She nodded in agreement.

Then he continued.

" Well then next Lee and jung cooperation are collaborating. Getting us leads in the marketing sector and more production from both marketing companies . Fine? "

Hoseok and hyeseong hmmed in agreement

" Jennie?"

" Yes tae"

" You will go with them. You know the work. "
She smiled and nodded her head.

Taehyung hmmed and explained more.

" Good now the next min and park cooperation will be collaborating as both handles the accounting sector and it will be more easier for you both to handle our financing things as well. Hmm? "

Jimin nodded his head and yoongi hmmed in agreement.

" Bambam? "

" Yes tae"

" You with them. I hope it's clear. " Taehyung asked.

Bambam responsed back.

" Yes everything clear. "
Tae hmmed

" Well last me and kook will be collaborating our companies getting more opportunities in international business as jeon cooperation is in international market and Kim in global banking and international management with tenders as well. "

Koo smiled and responsed.

" Yes sir. " While saluting

He lightened the serious mood in the atmosphere.

Everyone broke in chuckle at his cute action. Taehyung also smiled and patted his head.

"Yugyeom"

" Yes boss I know I am with you. "
He responsed.

Taehyung nodded his head back to serious mood

" Good. Then anyone any doubt or question? "
He asked them.

Namjoon responsed.

" Well tae then what about the other groups. Any update or something for them? "

Taehyung hmmed in daze and answered.

" Well hyung I have a few things for them as well. Why don't we set a meeting with them after two three days? "

Namjoon nodded in agreement.

" It will be fine this way. "

Every one nodded except jungkook who was confused.

" What groups hyung!? "

Enjoy reading and please ignore error and mistakes.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.9K 803 52
(COMPLETED ✅) Kim Taehyung, is a mafia Accident acquired made Taehyung accidentally bump with a cute yet innocent bunny stranger while he was just ou...
135K 4.1K 22
Jeon Jungkook is an innocent little bunny, but not everything is what it seems. He and his siblings run the underground and the surface too, but what...
116K 3.9K 35
KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 year old boy abused by his father after his...
725K 26.6K 78
The grammar in this book is horrible so you can either read it after I am done editing or you can risk yourself to bad grammar. Kim Taehyung a danger...