DANGEROUS ROMANCE ( NOVEL - E...

By jijin53

📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà... More

Chap 1
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Kiss Scene KanghanSailom
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
🔥Chap 18🔥
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
END

Chap 2

12K 182 11
By jijin53

"Have you seen my math book?"

The teenager from a desk raised his head and asked. He kept tearing his head open, pulling his neatly combed hair into a mess. After concentrating on searching for a long time, he still couldn't remember where the homework book was, so he was worried to ask the friends at the next table. This isn't the first time you've wasted your time on something that just disappeared. For example, your English book also disappeared yesterday. When it happened again, he felt something was wrong.

"I've looked everywhere, but I can't find it."

"Did you forget to bring it?" Auto asked, while once again supporting the search in Sailom's briefcase.

" Guy even borrowed it this morning."

" Hey, I remember giving it back, I kept it in my desk drawer."

Sailom reached into the desk drawer again, but he still didn't see anything. At this time, a voice from the end of the class caught Sailom's attention, his eyes glanced at him.

" Shouldn't the math homework be done by one o'clock?" Kanghan happened to ask a loud question, but Mac, who was very close to him, hurriedly answered.

"Yeah, we'll come down later to have a nice meal, and we'll have time to submit it, have you copied it?"

"Of course. I just got lucky today. There's an unknown workbook of someone falling out of the sky, helping me get it done in time."

If it weren't for the coincidence that i math homework book disappeared at the same time, Sailom would never have cared about the heaven-falling homework book that Kanghan said.

He bravely walked from his desk to the smiling teenager.

" Where'd you get my homework book?"

"Hey! Don't insult others."

Kanghan raised his voice and screamed loudly, looking at him with a freaky look, like he was innocent and accused by him.

" How can you do such a difficult task with your IQ?"

" Didn't I tell you? There's a nameless workbook coming down from the sky."

" You're making up stories to trick preschoolers! Ghosts will believe you."

" Do you believe it?"

" I'm not a child."

" Really I thought you were still a little snitchy."

" KANGHAN!"

" Like you, gossiping, not kids?"

" You're a child, I'll denounce you and take my stuff and take it out."

" Accuse me of taking your stuff do you have proof?"

Sailom gritted his teeth, and saw the smile on the corner of Kanghan's mouth, and his eyes revealed that it wasn't enough. Kanghan is a man who can't be afraid, if you don't use evidence to make him bow his head, he'll slowly wound you.

But the word "evidence" really made Sailom want to leave and return to his own world. When you feel like you're going to keep fighting, something's wrong, because having time isn't as good as taking paper and doing homework again, to meet the deadline. Since you don't want to lose any grades, if you're an elite student, keep your grades above average, and consider studying as important as your life.

Kanghan here sees you first standing up with him, then he can only stare back at you at your desk. Seeing Sailom only doing his homework again, it made Kanghan feel very uncomfortable. He saw his opponent without the expression of being tormented as he imagined, and immediately went mad again.

That'sorry. Everything that happened came from his revenge, whether he stole the textbook, took the notebook and hid it, or destroyed the desk, broke the chair, but eventually Sailomm could find a way to deal with everything.

Seeing Sailom's delicate back silhouette, he used his fingertips constantly to caress his chin.

Maybe The previous measures were too childish.

At 4 p.m., the bell rang, and the students began to pack their books into their bags. Many students packed their bags a few minutes in advance and left right after the class teacher stepped out of the class. But today Sailom is not in a hurry as usual because it is a weekend holiday at the car garage where he is working part-time. So you don't have to hurry and pack your bags slowly. There's another student in the class who's out of breath running to you.

" What's wrong?" Sailom gazed at this nervous teenager.

"Auto"

" What's wrong with it?"

Sailoom anxiously asked, the teenager probably ran out of breath, and couldn't finish the sentence.

" He was surrounded by Kanghan and his accomplices behind the school."

" What are you talking about?" Sailom heard, without hesitation, immediately ran to the place where the incident happened.

Soon Sailom ran behind the school. This is where Kanghan used to bully Auto, but this time, let alone humans, even the silhouette of a dog passing by can't be seen. Sailom squinted cautiously looking around. When he was about to turn away, something from the back rushed straight towards him, causing him to fall head-on and hit the ground. The survival instinct makes Sailom curl up, to protect the internal organs of the body from being moved on impact. The back has been subjected to all severe pressure shocks and the arms are held in a protective posture.

After a long time, those laughter finally died down, Sailom had the opportunity to open his eyes to the person who was both mean and good at playing tricks. He saw the anger flashed in the eyes of the teenager who just stood aside and looked at you.

Sailom's eyes stared like that, but Kanghan was completely indifferent to the pain his opponent suffered. He stooped to the wood with a unique smile. Later, Kanghan grabbed the collar of the school uniform that had been stained with mud on his shoes, and forced Sailom to turn his head to face him. His eyes that seemed to crush his opponent swept through Sailom, as if he were a complete winner by now.

" You still fantasize about being the male lead?"

'Do you want to be my heroine?'

Sailom responded with a mocking and provocative smile, as if pouring more oil into Kanghan's fire. He kept punching Sailom in the face so hard that your mouth was covered with blood.

" You better keep your mouth shut and apologize for interfering in my affairs."

The sound of beating against the flesh was heard again, then from afar, a loud noise approached, telling them to stop quickly.

Both eyes looked at the people who had just arrived, one eye wide open, at the same time the corner of the other's mouth raised a satisfied smile.

" You don't stand a chance of winning this time."

" You want your friend to come down from behind me, then videotape me?"

Kanghan revealed Sailom's entire plan, with a knowing smile as if he had seen through it in the first place. Kanghan grinned at once.

" Your trick is too old."

At this moment, Guy and Auto, who were supposed to have gone home, were caught by Nava and Mac again, the cell phone in their hands was also taken away, it was obvious that everything would be kept secret.

" Scared, I knew your plan a long time ago."

Kanghan takes a look at Sailom and turns around nodding to his accomplished companions, announcing the plan and asking them to watch Guy and Auto's actions from the beginning.

I'm here to assist you with some luck, and show you how to go about new ways in this game."

Kanghan's voice sank like a signal of action, Nava, Mac and many of his men helped take Guy and Auto away, and when the fistfight began, all three of them had nowhere to escape.

Kanghan was satisfied thinking of the game that could be successful. But I had no idea all his joy and confidence had turned back into something that ruined him.

Actually.....he was wrong.

" Are you sure the way you're using it right now is up to date."

You've just been knocked down by his fist, your saliva is sputtered by Sailom, and there's sputum and blood, because you've been knocked down on the ground, there's blood all over the ground.

Sailom looks at Kanghang, and he looks at you. Although he may feel severe pain on his body now, such a situation still makes him unable to hold back his laughter.

" What are you talking about?"

Kanghan asked quietly, seeing Sailom's eyes looking at the bushes behind him.

Then he found out.

The entire image was captured by cameras of high-resolution mobile phones by students who were once bullied by Kanghan.

Today they gathered in unison here, carefully hiding under Sailom's plan, everything was completely off Kanghan's radar. Although these students did not dare to retaliate in the past for fear of Kanghan, today there is an elite like Sailom organizing, everyone does not want to make a little turtle crouching.

Right now. . Witnesses, witnesses, witnesses were kept, and 100% nobody could escape punishment.

It's so sad, Kanghan, that my methods are up to date."

" SAILOM."

Kanghan clenched his fist as he watched him try to get revenge on him.

Call me when you have time, maybe give you some more advice."

" What do you want?"

Kanghan gritted his teeth and asked, at the moment his accomplices were clasping Guy and Auto, looking at each other in surprise.

" As long as you tell your parents to meet their teachers and tell them what you said and did at school, I won't put the video on social media."

" Don't dream about it." Kanghan, who didn't even think about it, immediately refused.

"All right."

Sailom raised his hands as if he had given up, but everyone knew you were the one to take the initiative.

" Let's just say the offer I said earlier never happened."

" You want to destroy my life and drag it under your feet?"

" Not at all, otherwise I wouldn't have given you an offer."

" Don't just talk, you're the one with the upper hand now."

"Didn't I let you choose?"

" Do what you want!"

Kanghan said these words and turned away, followed by his group.

Sailom watched him leave and closed his eyes, you didn't intend to ruin his life as he imagined, all you wanted to do was teach Kanghan a lesson.

*************************

Although Kanghan initially wanted to control what had happened at the smallest extent, he must have been a little negligent, the whole process was like a wave that quickly spread out.

The video was shot everywhere, then transmitted to each other among the students. Until one day, Kanghan's story turned into something that everyone knew, whenever two or more students gathered in the same place, this topic would definitely be mentioned again.

Because it is very convenient to become famous in the information technology era, information can be easily fermented in a short period of time until the incident reaches the principal's ears. As a result, the school had to quickly meet the parents of the students involved in the incident, because if it does not completely deal with it before it gets out of control, the reputation and foundation of the school will be severely affected.

In Sailom's heart is relieved, at least the principal is not the kind of person who puts people who can benefit the school with financial support more important than the nature of the students. So when you're called in as a victim, you hope it ends in the best way for all parties.

After thinking for a while, Sailom walked into the hall on the lower floor of the teaching building. The top floor of this building is the principal's office, the next room is set up as a medium-sized conference room, and teachers and school staff are often used to organize activities, rarely as a troubleshooting room for students who make mistakes.

" Hey, honey!"

The voice from behind slowed Sailom's footsteps, and he looked toward that voice, an elderly woman with a puzzled face. Sailom felt that there were no students around here except for you, because now it's afternoon time, all students should be in the classroom.

"Can I help you?"

After confirming that the other person was greeting me, Sailom bent over and asked. Such a respectful attitude caused the old woman to look back with a look of praise.

" She's here to see the principal."

The old woman replied, then frowned slightly at the teenager in front of her.

" I happened to come to the principal's office. Would you like to come along?"

Okay, good girl, grandma doesn't know how to get there either."

"There are many teaching buildings here, each of which is very big, I got lost many times when I first entered school."

Sailom spoke, because grandma answer made Sailom understand, grandma was probably more familiar with the school principal than anyone. Sailom didn't take the stairs as planned but helped grandma into the elevator. When seeing grandma big bag bumping back and forth, Sailom was wanted to help grandma.

'Let me carry it for you, grandma.' Because the other person calls herself a grandmother, Sailom also calls herself a grandmother.

"Thank you, good boy." She gave him the bag and continued to talk.

" Tell me what are you going to do with the principal?"

' It's not your own business, it's your classmates' business."

Sailom smiled, then lowered the volume, as if what you were about to mention was a secret.

" Last time I was bullied by my classmates, and I was a victim, so the principal called me over to talk."

" We're classmates, but there's a problem?"

" That's right." Sailom smiled softly.

" The reason he bothered me was because I helped a classmate get out of Kanghan.

" Uh is the troublemaker named Kanghan?"

" That's right. Kanghan is very mischievous, although he comes from an aristocratic family, he lives without worrying about anything. His life is enviable, but instead he becomes a school bully, who likes to make trouble everywhere. The more no one dares to provoke him, the more arrogant he becomes."

" Shit."

" I don't know why he did this, if I were him I wouldn't ask for anything more if I had such an easy and comfortable life."

"Has he been like this for long?"

"It's been a long time since I've heard about those things, but no one has been able to catch his tail, and many teachers have also refrained from telling him because he donated money to the school, including an excellent scholarship and a sports scholarship. I myself received a scholarship from his father."

"That means you're good at studying."

Does that mean I don't look like I got a sports scholarship? Grandmother, guess what scholarship I got."

The jokes that came out made her laugh in the air. Even though we met by chance, she must have been very charming with this child.

"You're a very sharp child."

"I thank you."

The smile on Sailom's face spreads, and being able to talk to older people like this makes him feel like he's talking to relatives, and he feels an indescribable affection. He hadn't had any older relatives for a long time, and that feeling was almost forgotten.

"What about Kanghan?"

" Well something big happened recently, until the principal found out about it too, so he told him to call his parents. The reason was that he asked his friend to write a report, but he didn't have to do it himself. Kanghan immediately turned to bullying his classmates."

" Let your grandmother guess, you must be talking to your classmate."

Grandma definitely said. Grandma smiled softly as he firmly nodded to admit it.

"I went to tell the teacher, and he bullied me as well."

" So that's what happened to you?"

'At first, I was bullied too. But he didn't know how to stop and I couldn't take it anymore. To be honest, I myself retaliated by filming a video that left evidence and sent it to the teacher."

" Kanghan is definitely not getting away this time."

'That's right.' Sailom admitted, but his face was not very happy. This image came into grandma eyes.

' Even though he's about to be punished, I don't feel happy either."

" I don't do anything for revenge, or want to ruin his life, but someone like Kanghan needs to learn a lesson."

' What I'm saying is that I don't want him to repeat the mistake and hope he can fix it?"

" However, it can be very difficult."

Sailom smiled awkwardly. At that moment, the elevator door on the floor of the principal's office opened, and he pressed the shutter button to prevent the elevator from closing, so she could calmly step out.

We've been talking for so long, Grandma doesn't even know my name."

" My name is Sailom."

You smile happily, that smile is contagious. This smile was due to seeing this kind grandmother and wanting her to become a member of her family, but when the familiar voice sounded as Sailom walked out of the elevator with her, he was shocked to the point of immediate discoloration.

" Grandma why didn't you call me when you got here?"

Shit! The world is too small.

Sailom slowly turned, both brave and frightened to look at him who had just spoken. Now he's walking straight with an uncomfortable look, pushing him with his shoulder to squeeze her hand. Everything that happened made the answer not need to be said in Sailom's heart.

" Ging's grandmother is Kanghan's grandmother."

This kind grandmother has been talking as a relative of him for a long time raising her voice to introduce herself. Grandma didn't notice the content of the conversation, but grandma also kindly smiled at him so that he wouldn't have to think too much.

But this awake person was choking on his throat swallowing his saliva. Sailom's face is like seeing a ghost in broad daylight, looking at her grandmother talking in front of i.

Today, I accidentally scolded my grandmother's nephew for a lot of bad things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 331 9
Perth is supposed to only act with Chimon as a official ship at GMMTV. But he gets addicted to Chimon by mistake. He needs daily dose of chimon just...
1K 70 18
Perth is a uni student in his third year in the facility of engineering. Chimon is also in his third year in the facility of computer science. Perth...
11.1K 652 23
Perth The name itself can make chimon angry within seconds The boy perth is his neighbour since their diaper age but he never did get along with pe...
344K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic 🔞🔞🔞🔥🔥 🏅#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...