DANGEROUS ROMANCE ( NOVEL - E...

By jijin53

📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà... More

Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Kiss Scene KanghanSailom
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
🔥Chap 18🔥
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
END

Chap 1

30.9K 345 39
By jijin53

Entering the school gate, Sailom tightened his backpack belt and looked at the football field on the right, the size of the soccer field comparable to that of the domestic regular soccer field, which was built in the middle of a spacious land. There are modern-style buildings that are three or six stories tall, and even a basketball court in the shade of a building. There is a large cafeteria full of high-quality food carefully screened and inspected by the school every month. Not to mention how high the quality of students' lives is. Because once entering the campus, as the principal said on the first day of the semester, people will feel the school as the second home. But in fact, those perfect looks are just fig leaves covering the huge cracks in this school.

When Sailom went to the restaurant, he stopped for a walk, stretched his neck to look around, was discovered by a person and reached out to greet him.

As a private school, tuition for a semester is not cheap. Therefore, students who entered here are not from the elite, but from wealthy families who do not care about food, rather than those who live an unstable life or risk their lives to find a part-time job like Sailom.

So students who entered the school through elite scholarships like you, must have been chained to by wealthy young people, even because they were considered second-class citizens and met with a lot of rejections. Finally, these scholarship students had to hug helplessly to warm up.

' Your mother showed me some rice today."

Guy, as a sports scholarship student, brought a plate of rice to sit at the table and began to complain. He is tall and thin because he is a fast soccer player. Guy sat down, his mouth was not idle.

But luckily as before, I'll have another piece of fried chicken."

Sailom walked up to Guy's talking nonstop, watching him shake his head. You're like Guy, so you can understand the situation very well. But what your classmate is better than you is that he doesn't have to be in debt, and just focus on fulfilling his dream. Guy hopes he can quickly raise his level to the national team to console his family.

" That's a lot."

Auto was the smallest of the group, and he was the one who reached out to pick up Sailom before Guy complained.

He's also the only son of the restaurant owner Guy's complaining about.

" Because I practice a lot, takes a lot of energy."

" Then next time I'll ask my mother to get you more rice, but less food."

Although Auto's situation is not as difficult as Sailom and Guy, they are both scholarship students, so they are also ranked as second-class citizens of this school. In addition, his father is a maintenance worker, so Auto is often bullied and ridiculed by many students.

"Thank you, sir, but Mr. Auto still tells your mother to keep the rice for sale."

Guy replied, then turned around and asked Sailom who was shaking his head to look at him.

" Have you eaten?"

'I ate bread.'

Sailom answered as usual, although the rice could be more full, spending more than 30 baht to buy a loaf of bread should be divided into several meals, thus saving more money.

" How about I buy you a meal today? How can you be full like that?"

Guy shook his head, ready to order as he said. The school has given soccer students more subsidies that can be used for food expenses.

I'll go tell Mom." Auto stood up.

" All right, you two, I'm really full."

" But I really wanted to invite you, a meal wouldn't ruin my mother."

Auto doesn't give Sailom a chance to refuse him to go straight to his mother's curry place and say a few words, the middle-aged woman turned and smiled at him, Sailom waving her hand and thanking her for her kindness.

You don't have many friends, but you're sure these two are your best friends.

" My mom gave me some more chicken." Auto put the plate in front of Sailom.

"Thank you."

" We're all friends, don't think too much." Guy said.

" To be honest, you've also helped create a lot of supplements."

Although Auto is an elite student, he still needs Saaim's help in a lot of exercises.

Sailom nodded, with a smile on his face, then buried his head on his plate. After tasting both familiar and pleasing taste, the cheeks began to swell, and the dark eyes also brightened. However, he had just eaten and could not say a few words, another corner of the restaurant spread to a loud noise, three pairs of eyes in the table at the same time looking at it.

"Kanghan is such an asshole."

Guy named someone in the other group, then looked away, because he didn't want to waste his time on nothing.

If the teenager Guy just mentioned isn't considered the most popular figure in the school, he could be considered the head of the gang. Or rather, an influential thug in the school. Because he's the boss of a big domestic beverage company. The company also supports the school by providing scholarships to many students in the school. Therefore, the young man claimed to be their benefactor, although his father, who took care of his education, never honored himself by making a large donation in public.

"Just pretend you're famous, but you're famous for bad things."

Guy was still scolding endlessly because he was forced to hear the high-pitched noise of the others. He looks very handsome, just standing there, people's eyes are hard to get rid of, but even if Kanghan doesn't have a high voice, he's already at the center of other people's topics.

" You seem to hate it very much," Auto said.

" I don't like any of them. I don't know what kind of luck I'm in with them."

Guy doesn't have any problems with that handsome teenager, but such a bad personality is something else.

" It's like there's something wrong with it."

Auto added, while Sailom just sat quietly and listened.

" You have to be careful too, don't you take the task of writing for him?"

Actually writing homework and reporting is a serious misconduct. Once the teacher finds out, it becomes a big deal. Auto was poor but his academic background was outstanding, so he took risks and took advantage of this to make more money for himself. Kanghan is just one of Auto's clients, making a lot of money working for this highly-rich but extremely lazy group of teenagers.

' You think he's coming for Auto?"

Now, Sailom asked, as far as he knew, Auto had written for Kanghan several times and he had never seen Auto in trouble.

" I'm not sure. Look at his erratic appearance. Otherwise, not everyone says he's a bully."

" I've heard a lot of people talk about it, too." Sailom nodded.

'That's why dogs go to the bathroom in clean places.'

Sailom is looking at the other focus character, he has never seen Kanghan look for anyone to mess with, but he can always hear vivid descriptions from others. Although Sailom firmly believes that he is the one who believes only what he sees, he cannot deny that Kanghan's reputation is really bad in the eyes of most people. But still, a good face and a good family can keep him out of trouble. Even in schools, where all students are equal, it's full of injustice.

After school, in front of the school gate, students followed each other and left. At this time, the back of the school is extremely quiet, even the use of a little more energy to breathe can be heard. It's too much because it's so far from the crowd in front, the static here doesn't attract people's attention either.

" Did you deliberately tell the teacher that my report wasn't my own?"

The teenager stared coldly at the wobbly face. The big hand gripped the opponent's uniform, the collar was gripped to a wrinkle. You don't want to see him now, turn around, bite your teeth.

Say something. What other answer would you choose but not to be careful' to tell me?"

" I really didn't mean to."

Who would have thought Guy's early warning would be carried out immediately without waiting for the next day? The fact that Kanghan's social class report written by Auto was revealed. Because of the same content with others, Kanghan did not complete the report independently and was caught by the teacher. The reason was that Auto had so many customers that he mixed the contents of documents, unexpectedly because of this, he was caught red-handed by the teacher. So after school, Kanghan was called by his teacher in front of him and handed him a report with a big duck egg, and as soon as he left, he immediately went to find the ringleader Auto.

" Didn't you write the whole report on purpose?"

Mac is also a well-known man in the school, who almost always listens to Kanghan in everything, and many people think that his words and actions resemble Kanghan's servant. At this time, there's a person who only looks at Auto with tired eyes. Seeing that person again, he won't stop talking.

"You tell me yourself, or I'll apologize to Kanghan for an hour, just like that. I don't have time to spend here with you all day."

Nava is also a celebrity of the association, shaking her head impatiently. He seemed impatient, constantly looking at the watch on his arm. It's a time when you can go home and spend time playing games like online games, but you can only sit here waiting for a dead person's answer and don't get it wrong.

' I didn't do anything wrong, why apologize?"

When pressed to the extreme, the more at the end of the sentence, Auto's tone reveals unabashed steadiness.

'I fucking hate 11 people like you who can't feed their families. Take my money with no hesitation, then come back and bite me?"

He swung his arm and was about to strike, but before the heavy blow could hit Auto's face as predicted, something hit him hard on the leg, and he could only release Auto's collar from his hand.

' What the hell?"

Kanghan bothered to look at what was under his feet, and found out that it was just a small black trash can that each classroom was equipped with.

The angular face, sharp eyes that shot at the person standing over there, who with fiery eyes was angry but pretended innocent.

"Excuse me... Slipping."

"Damn it."

Kanghan's eyes looked over and judged the newcomer, he remembered this was a classmate he had never talked to. Because he's never interacted with a scholarship student except with Auto in exchange for the necessary benefits. But now the control for Kanghan to suspect and have to ask is not the trash can he "throw" in, but the phone he just put in his pocket. Sailom even smiled angrily.

"You secretly filmed us?"

"You're so conceited. When did I film you secretly?"

" So what are you doing here?"

' Take out the trash. I'm on duty today."

Sailom pointed to the trash can lying on the ground, then looked at Auto with her back and was relieved to see that his face had no wounds. But you can't help but worry if you show up a little later, you don't know how it will turn out.

'And then... Go home with your classmates."

" I can see very well. You just hid your phone in your pocket." Mac screamed and pointed at Sailom's face.

"My stuff, can't I decide?"

At the same time, Kanghan broke away from the group and walked straight to Sailom's face. Big hands clasp the collar of your uniform. Sailom's uniform faded over time because he didn't have the money to buy a new uniform to change. Kanghan dragged him inside and pushed, his thin back against the wall.

Right now, he's turning around and signaling Mac's direction. Now that Mac was conscious of his mission, he immediately reached out and took the phone from Saaim's pocket.

' Hey, don't touch my stuff."

Sailom struggled to get out. At the moment, Auto is being stopped by Nava without coming near to help.

" The password is required."

Mac told him he had found an old phone, no facial scan to unlock it, only a password could be entered.

" What's your password?" Kanghan forced.

" Why did you touch my phone?"

So can you prove that you're not in my business?"

Kanghan, looks like we have work to do."

Nava, who still turned her head and stared at the cell phone in Mac's hand, suddenly raised her voice. Then looking at Kanghan, who still clenched Sailom's collar, he did not let go.

Kanghan dropped his hand and picked up Sailom's phone. A message pushed from the most popular chat software. When he saw the messenger, his body temperature soared to the point where his ears were about to smoke.

The head of their class.

(Sailom, come to the teacher's office and see you, don't tell anyone about the video.)

Taking advantage of the attention of all three people who are attracted to the phone screen, Sailom quickly retook his phone, grabbed Auto's hand, and quickly escaped from the place. Run straight to the front of the teaching building, confirm that they didn't chase and stop to rest, look what the news could silence them in a blink of an eye.

"What happened just now?" Auto gasped.

" I filmed a video of Kanghan looking for you to mess up, then sent it to the teacher."

Sailom took his cell phone and looked at the message to answer Auto's question.

" What did the teacher say?"

" She told me to go see her."

Sailom grabbed his friend's shoulder to check carefully, when he saw that Auto was not injured, he nodded peacefully.

" You go ahead, I'll go to the teacher's room."

" Want me to come with you? Anyway, I've got something wrong."

It's okay, it's not a big deal."

" Anyway, I have to thank you for helping me, although Guy's previous warnings are true, I still...

Auto said it with a guilty look. Because he's probably going to drag Saaim into the water together.

' All right, stop thinking about it."

' How do you know I'm being sought?"

' Seeing the social studies teacher talking to Kanghan in private about the report, I guessed what would have to come." Because he looked at you with a very irritating look.

"He's upset because I gave him zero."

" In other words, if he dares to let you write the report, he must take responsibility for it himself, if he has the guts to do it, if the teacher catches him, he has the guts to bear it."

" You mean to tell me, taking a job like that, I'm not in the right place myself?"

" Yeah, what I'm saying is, 'cause you're my friend, you're a complimenter, you're a complimenter, you're a bad guy, right?"

" So... are you mad at me?"

Auto seemed anxious, didn't want to cause a quarrel with his close friends because of this.

'I'm not angry. But I'm worried that if the teacher catches up with this problem and uses it as an excuse, your record may also leave a bad record."

" I want to thank you anyway, whether it's a reminder or a rescue from them."

' Aren't you my friend?"

Sailom patted Auto on the shoulder, got up and left, then turned around and waved goodbye to him again.

" Don't worry, the rest of it will be handled."

Auto looked at Saaim, who was walking toward the teacher's room, worried in Auto's mind, because people like Kanghan are not easy to deal with, especially because he knows very well that there are many teachers who look down on Kanghan. And behind him is a father who donated money to this school. To touch Kanghan is like throwing stones at an egg.

At this time, there are only a few teachers who are resting at the table in the teacher's lounge. The head of the 11th grade is in there, after hearing Sailom's greeting, she lifted her glasses and looked at him. She didn't answer, she just nodded to him.

Although Sailom has never been directly bullied by Kanghan, today is the first time he has seen his opponent's achievement with his own eyes. From hearing so many times, it can be judged that many people have become the target of his evil deeds. But those people have never testified in front of such a powerful person. But when she walked to her desk and saw the teacher deleting the video she sent, Sailom's smile suddenly went out.

" Sailom, delete the video I sent you."

My teacher told me to delete the original video.

' Why? You also saw in those videos, Kanghan is clearly bullying Auto."

You suspect or look at the typical teacher of this school.

" Just because Kanghan grabbed Auto by the collar, it can't be said to be bullying. If such a video is released, it is more likely to be misunderstood."

How could there be a misunderstanding, my classmates were really upset."

They're probably just kidding. Guys are playing with each other or moving their hands and feet a lot."

' You can call Auto to ask."

If they're as conflicted as you say, what's the reason?"

Sailom was really speechless, because if he told all the facts, he would also reveal that his friend had received money and written many students' homework for him. Sailom can only repeat that you hope the teacher can trust you.

But everyone knows that Kanghan likes to pick fights with other friends."

" So everyone knows that Kanghan's father donated money to the school, including scholarships for elite students like you."

Sailom can only look at the man he trusted and hoped for, the power of money once more above justice, and ordinary people like you are once again powerless in the war.

Delete the video... and pretend it never happened." The teacher saw that you were silent, so he repeated it.

'Do you understand?'

" Yes."

In the end, ordinary people who meet precious people can only acknowledge their own helplessness.

Sailom clapped his hands to say goodbye to the class's homeroom teacher. He bent over backwards, completely different from when he first arrived. His dark eyes stared at the ground, and when he saw someone's shoes in his way, he could only stop. Sailom looked over and caught the cold look of the person who happened to approach. When he saw the smile on the corner of the teenager's mouth, he clenched his hands.

" Sadly, this place doesn't seem to have room for the male lead like you."

Kanghan gave a cold laugh, how could he not know the teacher was protecting him? So, knowing who Sailom sent the video to, he didn't feel nervous at all. He's here now, only to witness the disappointment of Sail6, who thinks he can bring him down.

" There's no room for bullies like you."

" Don't be afraid of heights." Kanghan approached, and held his hand tightly to his cheek.

" A man like you can only live entirely on his father's money."

Sailom didn't notice the man in front of him. He forced his hand out of his pocket.

"I admit it."

What's there to be proud of?"

" Even if I explain, you poor people can't understand."

" Yeah, I don't understand, because people like you are just kids with problems that require attention."

The sharp eyes sparkled the spark of the despised person, no one had dared to scold him like that before, this person had just told him a few words and dared to provoke him.

" So... take your virtues away and use them in your own house, where someone can pay attention to what you're crying about."

Sailom walks with disappointment that he can't take out Kanghan, what you don't know is that these frank words have created a storm. This storm is about to destroy everything in front of you.

" Making sure you're not as alive as dead... ...Sailom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
6.3K 431 34
This is my collection of PerthChimon drabbles and flash-fiction stories that happens behind closed doors. This is mostly just my crazy imagination ba...
7.5K 340 9
Perth is supposed to only act with Chimon as a official ship at GMMTV. But he gets addicted to Chimon by mistake. He needs daily dose of chimon just...
46.9K 3.8K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...