Church girl and di scammer

Od jahalia_1876

Lando is the brother of the most notorious Jamaican don ,his struggles have led him to partake in lottery sca... Více

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42 *
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
*Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
*Chapter 79*
*Chapter 80*
*Chapter 81*
*Chapter 82*
*Chapter 83*
*Chapter 84*
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 90

3K 291 47
Od jahalia_1876

Lando's POV

"Mum on her way here to help out with Laden, mi soon fawud" I tell Yanique. She is still ignoring my presence in the house , she doesn't respond instead she continues staring at her textbook.

I leave her inside the living room and check up on Laden. When I get inside his room he is awake , laying on his back without making a sound. His eyes google me and he smiles , showing off his gum.

I chuckle.

"Yuh think yuh easy boy?" I pick him up and I suddenly get the feeling I should stay home. I walk to the living room.

In a second Yanique looks over at us then stand. She stretches her arms out to take Laden. She makes a goofy face and playfully snuggles his stomach.

I stand there watching until the desire to join them absorbs me, I hug her from behind and sniff her neck. She smells like  coconut body lotion , her signature scent.

Her ass rest on my print and when I feel her slightly pulling away I strap her down with my arms around her waist.

"Just relax please" my voice tamps down her attitude.

"Tell your father to let me go" she tells Laden , who is cluelessly looking at us. Some days I wonder if he thinks who are these strange people.

Nothing worst than her having all this attitude and mi cya fuck it out a her.

If Laden eva did a sleep or mi mada neva did a fawud , den mi wuda have mi way wid her right now. Sex can't fix everything , communication is what she needs but I have to be on my way now so I'll have to save making up for another time.

"Tell your mother yuh need a brother" I say.

She slightly giggles, trying to hold back on her laughter.

"Mek mum and Jade spend di night ina di guess room, mi wah wi spend some time tonight. A date in the backyard" I kiss her neck then let her go.

She faces me then place a smooch on my cheek.

"That's not a good enough apology" she attempts to walk away and I gently pull her back to me. She is still holding Laden.

"Mi sorry ...forgive me... pretty please" only she can get mi fi make a clown out a mi self. She knows the type of impact she has on me and she isn't afraid to use it to her advantage.

My phone rings and I let her go so I can answer, it's Busshead.

"Mi soon fawud" I irritably say then pocket the phone.

Yanique rolls her eyes at me and walk to the door to buzz my mother in.

Well she reach right in time , save by di fucking bell.

I grab my keys and leave.

On my way out I greet my mom and sister.

6:00pm

The hour I've been waiting for , I'm right on time . I park in front the house , and get out of my car. I've been here several times before but never have I ever stepped foot further than the gate , today I will.

I get pass the gate and I realize there are so many cameras here, I'm not intimidated by the high level of security. To be honest, I never expected anything less.

I stand at the Veranda , this is as far as the grills allow me to go but exactly where I want to be.

My mother just left the church service so I know Yanique parents should be expected to be on their way home any minute .....now.

I grin when I see the blue SUV pull up to the gate.

Yeah. Right in time.

Mr. Mitchell sees me first and immediately warns his wife to stay inside the vehicle . The look of distress contours his face as he gets out of the vehicle and approaches me.

"If I had any intention of harming you or your wife , it wouldn't be at your home with all these cameras." I welcome him.

"Wah ya duh ya ?" He widens his eyes , not sure why.

I laugh.

"Mr. Huggins send me"

The look on his face is all the answer I need, the reason I'm here. I don't think I need to say another word.

"Mr Hug-who? Who dat ...who send yuh a mi place?" He pretends to be confused.

I gesture my trigger finger , "bow!" I smirk .

"Listen ! You and Mr. Huggins go to hell, don't come back on this property and mi ago make a complaint about this !" He argues and I walk away.

That's exactly why I'm here , I want him to make the complaint. Send the message that I'm coming.. a man so bold face fi kill mi fada and have plan fi murda mi Breda shudnt be afraid to see his death approaching.

First it was Mr. Hug-who?, now all of a sudden him remember the name. I feel disrespected by him trying to belittle my intelligence.

Mi murda people fi less than dis but todeh anuh fi him time.

My fight isn't with him, I remind myself that he is still the father of the woman I love and share a child with. Even though he has given me multiple reasons to send him to his God early , I always knew I couldn't do such a thing to Yanique.

My anger stems from the betrayal of Mr. Huggings and the length he went just to sink my family for good. I never had too much love for my dad but the hurt I witness my mother go through when she lost him , left me bitter and I'd be damn to let that be Yanique and my child's story.

I get inside the car and Busshead speeds off.

It takes less than a minute to make a phone call and I know by now Huggins suppose to get the message but it's all part of the game.

I dial my brother's number and as soon as he picks up the phone I get him up to speed with everything.

"Mum and Jade deh a Yard , dem good" I tell him.

I know I will be home a little late  but I just wanted an excuse to have them there , this way Yanique won't be suspicious.

"Yuh have mi word , and every man pan di lane ave yuh back." Lawrence tells me and I end the call.

I drive back home, listening to the music that calms my mind, as I eagerly anticipate Huggings next move like a game of chess

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

493K 58.4K 116
Leah Mitchell, the best friend to Shanya Holt, develops a deep attraction for the man sent to protect her. For an entire year, she unsuccessfully tri...
77K 5.4K 37
This Jamaican Love saga is based on a freshly new university graduate, seeking an opportunity to land a spot in a job in order to take her family out...
90K 6.3K 52
"Fuck wrong wid unnu?" Tego mumbles and then I hear him sniffle. I look around to see his head down and his fingers playing with his eyes. Emotional...
96.2K 6.5K 41
It all started with a Don and a college girl. Mysterious actions always takes place or should say coincidence? "Cut out them dutty style deh yuh he...