Red ribbons || Hyunlix

By SaturnYang

TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that y... More

ₐ/ₙ
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
~
₀₁
₀₂
₀₃
₀₄
₀₅
₀₆
₀₇
₀₈
₀₉
₁₀
₁₁
₁₂
₁₃
₁₄
₁₅
₁₆
₁₇
₁₈
₁₉
₂₀
₂₁
₂₂
₂₃
₂₄
₂₅
₂₆
₂₇
₂₈
₂₉
₃₀
₃₁
₃₂
₃₃
₃₄
₃₅
₃₆
₃₇
₃₈
₃₉
₄₀
₄₁
₄₂
₄₃
₄₄
₄₅
₄₆
₄₇
₄₈
₄₉
₅₀
₅₁
₅₂
₅₃
₅₄
₅₅
₅₆
₅₇
₅₈
₅₉
₆₀
₆₁
₆₂
₆₃
₆₄
₆₅
₆₆
₆₇
₆₈
₆₉
₇₀
₇₁
₇₂
₇₃
₇₄
₇₅
₇₆
₇₇
₇₈
₇₉
₈₀
₈₁
₈₂
₈₃
₈₄
₈₅
₈₇
₈₈
₈₉
₉₀
₉₁
₉₂
₉₃
₉₄
A/N

₈₆

1.8K 84 27
By SaturnYang

Hyunjin woke up first, smiling when he felt Felix holding him tightly against his chest. Somehow during the night they switched their positions and Hyunjin was the little spoon, his face nuzzled against Felix's chest while holding his waist securely.

It felt comforting, snuggling against each other and their limbs entangled, last night's events flashing in his mind like they happened just a second ago.

He listened to the steady beat of his boyfriend's heart, his relaxed body melting as he felt more tranquil than ever.

Felix whined, brushing his fingers through Hyunjin's messy hair, detangling it as he pushed his body closer against the warmth of the older but groaning when low vibrations from Hyunjin's chuckles buzzed against his chest.

He grabbed a fistful of the older's hair gently and tilted his head back "Stop vibrating" he muttered sleepily, keeping Hyunjin's head a few inches away from his chest. The older erupted in laughter, the entire bed shaking along with his body.

Felix pushed his body away from him, annoyed by being woken up but smiling at the sweet raspy laughter of his boyfriend.

Hyunjin grabbed Felix and pushed him back against him, nuzzling his face in his neck and smiling widely. He was happier than ever, the love of his life in his arms laughing along with him.

Felix's deep laugh warmed Hyunjin's insides, making him tickle the younger just to hear it again.

He loved his laugh too much for his own good.

***

January 2018.

Five months.

It's been five months since Felix came to Amsalja and everything started being worse than before.

It was hard keeping up with the act that Hyunjin hated the younger because— God, he was going insane.

He wanted to scream on top of his lungs how much he loved him but it wasn't that easy. Chan kept sticking to the younger and it was infuriating. Side eyeing and glaring at Hyunjin like he was the problem.

I mean, he kinda was.

But still, Chan always had to say or do something to push Hyunjin's nerves and make him snap. He wanted to stab him to death.

He knew they were together, it was obvious and Hyunjin accepted it. He knew Felix could never love him but Chan was doing something intentionally just to annoy Hyunjin and everyone saw it.

Currently it is New Year's eve. All 8 of them went to visit Changbin's house and meeting his family, the older stating that he wanted to "celebrate with his entire family"

It was pretty weird, sitting in the backyard of a house with thick clothes looking up at the fireworks. He felt warm. He wasn't starving. He was a little bit happy.

He wasn't used to this— all his life (from what he remembered) he was sitting on the dark streets, shivering from the cold and muttering wishes under his breath with each firework exploding in a dazzling  display of colours in the sky.

Even right now he muttered unconsciously a wish as he looked at the explosion of colours on the sky, trying to ignore the way Chan and Felix were making out literally in front of him.

He sipped from the juice in his cup wishing he could have had a bottle of alcohol but Changbin didn't let him touch anything that wasn't water or apple juice. Groaning internally he bit his tongue, trying to ignore the bitter taste of the juice and the view in front of him left on his tongue.

If Felix was happy, he was too. Whether it was with someone else or not.

Hyunjin looked beside him, feeling someone take a seat beside him on the stairs. "It's pretty warm outside, don't you think?"

Hyunjin scoffed, finishing his juice. He felt like a child. "I'm freezing cold" he muttered, playing with his sleeves.

Changbin frowned, looking at Hyunjin and following his gaze, snorting when his eyes landed on Felix smiling at Chan. "I bet you're shivering inside, let hyung warm you up" he smirked, nudging the younger's shoulder before wrapping his arms around him.

Hyunjin cracked a smile, trying to break free from the heart crushing hug but loving every second of it.

Changbin was the only person who hugged him, ever. "Go away, Satan" he said, struggling to get out of the thigh grip.

Changbin smooched Hyunjin's cheek, making the younger gag before both started laughing.

"You look so much better smiling than sending death glares to Chan" Changbin muttered, rubbing the younger's shoulder.

Hyunjin swatted the older's hand and leaned against him "Let me have my depressive moment" he whined, smiling when he heard Felix laugh.

He loved his laugh so fucking much.

Hearing it made his insides melt and buzz just like alcohol does. But it felt so much better. It was like medicine, just hearing that sound for two seconds  all sickness went away like it wasn't even there.

Changbin sighed, slumping his shoulder so Hyunjin could stay more comfortable. "You know I can treat you better than he can~" he sang mockingly, receiving a good punch on his arm.

"Shut up Bin, go and make out with Seungmin or someth—" he frowned when the older covered his mouth "Shut up, Jin. The entire country can hear yo—" he winced when Hyunjin licked his palm, instantly pulling away in disgust. He slapped his face softly still shocked at the action "You're disgusting sometimes"

Hyunjin smirked, sending him a flying kiss before looking at Felix, his smirk fading when he saw Chan grab Felix's butt while holding eye contact with Hyunjin, a smug smirk on his face.

He got up, dragging Changbin after him "Hey!" "You're going to show me where the fucking alcohol is before I pull your eyes out of your sockets" he muttered, his grip tight on Changbin's forearm.

***

Felix's growling stomach made both of them chuckle and stop their disgustingly cute tickling-cuddle sesh. Hyunjin tucked a stray strand of hair behind Felix's ear before kissing his lips softly "Good morning, pretty boy"

Felix stretched his arms, smiling cutely up at Hyunjin before muttering a greeting too. "Let's go and eat, you'll starve to death if we stay longer here" Hyunjin muttered, caressing Felix's neck with the pad of his fingers.

The younger whined, pulling the covers over his head, his stomach growling louder.

Hyunjin pulled the cover off the male and grabbed his hands, making him sit on the bed. "I don't want to goooo" he whined, dropping back in the warm bed but it wasn't long before Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his waist and threw him on his shoulder, making Felix laugh again.

"After we eat we're going back to bed, what do you think?" Hyunjin said, opening the door of their room and walking down the hall towards the kitchen while holding securely Felix's legs while the latter kept slapping his back "Put me down, Hyunjin"

But it was to no use, Hyunjin's hold tightened while he rubbed circles on the back of the younger's knees as they entered the kitchen.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw everyone at the table, no food on the table or hearing the chatter loudly as usual, a tension lingering in the room. Felix peaked his head from behind Hyunjin's back, still hanging on his shoulder.

"What is going on?" He asked, placing Felix down and fixing his clothes.

Minho sighed, looking apologetical at both males. "The Manns called me for help"

Felix raised one eyebrow, looking confused at Jisung who smiled sadly at him. "Mr. Gyeol's family was kidnapped—"

A few moments there was silence, something inside Felix's stomach twisting telling him something wasn't right.

"They're in Australia"

~

Hello my dears.

OMFG 5 STAR IS GOING TO BE AMAZING I CAN FEEL IT 😩

Sorry for being so IA but I was so busy with the orchestra, GOM work and not having motivation thanks to one of my boy best friends that decided to start fighting with me for small things almost daily.

I have a two week break so hopefully I'll post more chapters.

Thank you everyone for the lovely messages and kind words, they really made my day <3

Stay safe.

~Saturn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
9.5K 279 15
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
15.7K 368 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...