₂₄

"It's hilarious seeing this" Jeongin chuckled, looking at Chan as he was kneeling in front of him helping him lace his skates.

"Why's that?" Chan smiled, patting the maknae's tight when he finished. "Just look around the room. A gang of assassins ice skating like some teenagers''

"Well it's not our fault that in our teenage years we learned to cut throats and produce guns, Innie." Changbin said, groaning as he got up, already losing balance. "Watch it, old man," Seungmin said, stepping back.

"Shut up until I don't do something to make you walk like one and having the need to use a cane, fucking bastard" "Suck my balls" "With all the pleasure"

"Ok, let's go" Chan whispered, helping Jeongin step in the rink, holding his waist for balance.

Jeongin placed his hand over Chan's, holding tightly, scared he would fall. "Hyung—'' the younger said panicked after Chan started pushing him gently so he could get used to the feeling. "Shh, it's okay. I'm here"

He swallowed and nodded, starting to skate slowly, Chan now being by his side holding hands.

Felix looked at the cute moment, smiling to himself. Chan was like a dad in that moment and Jeongin the child.

Dilf

Jisung pulled Felix into the rink by his wrist, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin behind them. All of them lost balance thanks to Jisung dragging them on the ice. All of them falling like dominoes on the cold ice.

They started laughing, holding their heads or butts in pain. "Where is so much energy, Han?" Jisung shrugged, trying to get up but falling as Seungmin stumbled over him.

Chan and Jeongin stumbled over them, not seeing the mountain of people in the middle of the rink because of their speed. Chan raised Jeongin up so he wouldn't fall but with no use. He fell over Chan with a thud.

"I'm gonna throw up" Jisung wheezed, punching the ice. Everyone tried to calm down and get up, laughing at how clumsy they looked.

The chaos started. Seungmin chased Changbin, threatening him to cut his head off and poor Jeongin skating for his life, not understanding why Changbin and Seungmin were after him.

Minho was lying on the ice and Jisung was trying to do acrobatics, every time falling over his boyfriend and every time turning out in a heated make out session.

Chan was trying to catch his breath from scouting and trying to get Jeongin out of the mess, staying at the edge of the rink, holding onto the border for support.

And there was Felix, feeling overwhelmed and punching things from time to time.

He was angry at himself because he forgot to skate. The only thing his mother taught him.

"Hello there" Hyunjin said, sliding in front of Felix at a high speed. The blonde boy flinched, staring at Hyunjin making a pirouette and stopping in front of him. "What did the walls upset you with? Hey, why are you sad?"

Felix looked at the ground, inspecting the cuts in the ice. It looked like cut flesh.

Hyunjin softly grabbed his chin and looked him straight in the eyes. That fire was burning again, but now it was soft and calm.

"I forgot how to skate" "Hey it's okay, you can learn again. You don't need to be upset because of that—" Felix swallowed and shook his head. "It was the only thing momma taught me" "Oh..." Hyunjin whispered.

"Okay then" he clapped his hands. "Don't stay with your back that straight. Stay relaxed" Felix did what he was told, and blushing when Hyunjin kneeled and positioned his legs in a better posture.