₅₆

"Oh God, Jisung!" Hyunjin looked at the direction the shout came from, his stomach dropping when he saw Chan on his knees holding Jisung's head on his lap.

He felt a wave of nausea wash over him looking how Chan cried, wiping carefully the blood on the younger's face with his dirty sleeve while Minho stood still behind the older, tears streaming down his face.

Is he dead?

He started panicking inside, stopping walking and feeling the lump in his throath rise.

"Focus" Chain whispered. "He will survive, but his eye will be taken out with the arrow" his voice cracked and Hyunjin knew, Felix was around the front.

Biting his lip, Hyunjin started walking again through the people fighting making his way towards Chuldae.

And there he was, sitting in the middle of the field, hands in fucking pockets and looking around like he was watching a movie.

He took out the sword from the scabbard and stabbed the woman the ran towards him, grabbing her by the shoulder and pulling the sword out of her chest.

He pushed her on the ground and stepped over her, walking closer towards his uncle.

Chain just showed up in front of Chuldae, smirking like a psycho, as always. "Hello, bitch" he said, voice raspy and low.

Walking slowly behind his back, Hyunjin rose the sword, ready to grab the male and to cut his neck.

But he was too slow—

His breath hitched, freezing in his spot when he felt someone grab him by the torso and put a cold blade at his neck. "Don't you dare" the male whispered.

Moving fast, he put the sword at his uncles throath, pushing his body into his. "Hello uncle"He spat, hissing when the blade was pushed harder on his skin.

Chuldae chuckled, smirking as he looked at Chain from head to toe.

Chain's mouth twitched, never moving his dark stare from the male in front of him.

Hyunjin chuckled when he felt Childaes body shivering. "Are you scared of him?" he said, moving slowly his hand so the male restraining him won't see.

"I am feared of nothing. You should be scared of me"

Chain gasped, putting his hands in front of him and waving them as he squirmed around to look like he is scared. He laughed when the male behind Hyunjin dropped to the ground, Chuldae's eyes widening.

Chain threw a knife while pretending he was scared. Such a little trickster.

"Any last words?" Hyunjin said while Chain rubbed the blades of the knife together, giving the impression he is ready to feast himself from a table full of food.

'Love you like a love song' by Selena Gomez started playing, confusing the two males.

Chuldae held a hand, fishing his phone from the pocket of his trousers "Excuse me, this is important"

Chain sighed, walking closer and holding his knives against the older male's chest.

"Hello? Yes" Chuldae said, Hyunjin and Chain frowning as they heard the conversation that was, apparently, on speaker.

"We got the girls out of the psych ward" Chuldae hummed, looking at Chain with a murky smirk. "Take Olivia and Rachel to the whorehouse. We need to traffic them asap."

Chain dropped the knives, his eyes widening.

"Boys, Minho is taking Jisung to the hospital, we are outnumbered. Ateez is really hurt and going to hospital along with the boss" Changbin said, panting as he ran towards Hyunjin and Chain.