₅₇

It felt suffocating. It reeked of chloride and death.

"Hello" Chan said softly, the lady at the register putting her phone down with an annoyed sigh. "We're here to visit Han Jisung" he smiled

The lady looked at Chan and then behind the male's wide body, stopping chewing her gum and her jaw dropping.

She froze in her spot, eyes widening in shock.

Chan looked towards the others, frowning in confusion. Why was she so shocked? They looked norma—

He flinched as he saw their state . It was already suspicious seeing 5 buff men in leather clothes but if that wasn't enough...

Hyunjin looked deadly at her, eyes bloody red just like his knuckles, biting his lip as he rubbed the cut skin of his hand; his knife in the front pocket of his trousers. Jeongin was fidgeting, looking around and rocking back and forth, his bloody swords winking in the white light from the hospital. Seungmin and Changbin looked presentable... only their faces were dirty with blood, Changbin nudging the gun from his side towards his back as smoothly as possible. It was to no use, he couldn't hide an AKA so easily.

Looking at the floor he saw the trail of their boots... that were with dirt and, again, blood.

Scratching the back of his head, Chan tried to smile as innocently as possible while straightening his back.

"Just came from a costume party" the eldest explained, Jeongin hiccupping after a few seconds, trying to make it seem real.

The lady laughed fake, grimacing with wide eyes as she started typing something on her PC. "Had fun, huh?" she asked, starting to chew the gum obnoxiously, again. Hyunjin chuckled, scaring all 6 from the sudden, low sound. "You have no idea" he rasped out, gritting his teeth and his eyes stinging from crying and the light.

Seungmin hiccupped now, laughing as he leaned on Changbin's body. "What are you doing?" Changbin muttered, supporting his lover's body from collapsing on the ground. "Gotta act to make her believe us, bitch"

After a few moments, she stopped typing, leaning on the table and looking boredly at Chan. "I can't let you in if you ain't family." Chan bit his lip, trying to not get angry. "We are his family" Changbin said, balling his fist but Seungmin holding him back.

She shrugged, raising one brow as she looked at her acrylic nails. "Do you have a document to prove it?"

"She's getting in my fucking nerves, fucking bitch" Jeongin muttered, walking towards Hyunjin and taking the knife from his pocket, stepping beside Chan and drawing out one of his swords.

"Don't kill he—" Chan hurriedly said, stopping when Jeongin told him to shut up. He looked intently at her, the lady moving to take her phone and call security but she didn't make it. After three hits of the blades she stopped in her tracks, turning around and looking at Jeongin. "The room number"

"341" she said drunkenly, snapping out of it after the males sprinted down the hall.

She frowned looking at the dirty floor, following the trail of boots. "The fuck happened?' she muttered, calling the cleaning team.

Changbin wheezed, trying to breath as they waited for the elevator, but failing miserably after Seungmin hit his back to 'help'. "Goddamn it, if we run again I swear I'll die" "Should we run up the stairs?" Seungmin smirked, all of the chuckling when Changbin whined and punched the younger's arm.

A little ding draws their attention. They step into the elevator, squishing in it.

Sitting in silence, realisation hit them. Felix was gone, Jisung was in the hospital fighting for his life... and they lost. They fucking lost.