₅₅

The war began.

The true hell started in that place at that hour when Chain, being so fucking crazy and out of control, threw a knife... directly in the head of Chuldae's bodyguard. His body fell stiff on the ground with a thud, everyone holding their breath, watching the male let out his last breath.

For a few seconds it was quiet. Everyone looked at each other in awkward silence, ready to strike.

And they did.

Chuldae's men roared as they ran towards Stray Kids, taking out their knives and swords.

The ones hidden in the buildings started shooting bullets and arrows, everything turning into chaos.

Chain drew out his swords, swirling them and cracking his neck before taking his position. As the men ran towards him, their bodies fell on the ground and heads flew somewhere, blood splashing everywhere.

Jeongin joined him, helping him and killing as many men as possible in a short time. After all, Chuldae has triple the number of people than Minho.

Speaking of the boss—

Him and Seonghwa sneaked inside the other building with Hongjoong and San, sedating the shooters with their snipers. "Thank God Felix and Jisung made bullets with poison and sleeping drugs." Seonghwa said after sedating the last archer.

Minho hummed, nodding towards the next room and holding his gun down with both hands, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Dangerous combinations, I must say" "Like us" San smirked, grunting when a male kicked him from behind.

Seonghwa was quick to react, hitting the male in the face with the gun and Minho shooting him in the head. "Be more alert, they can be on the fucking ceiling like this rat"

"I want to go home" Jisung muttered, everyone chuckling at the words. "Too late for that buddy" Changbin said, aiming a hwarang and shooting him.

He arched his back slightly, the bones cracking from staying on his stomach for so much time. "Damn it Min and your horniness" he muttered when he felt the soreness in his ass, shifting in his spot.

"You asked for it, sweetie," Seungmin said, snapping a guy's neck and dropping the body. He turned around, groaning when he was punched in the stomach.

He grabbed the arm that punched him, pulling it and placing his other hand on the males shoulder, pulling the bone out of the socket. The male screamed in pain, Seungmin rolling his eyes.

He pushed him on the ground, gasping when someone grabbed him by the neck, stopping the air entering his lungs.

He fought with all his power, still holding the other man with his legs.

Chan punched him in the back, hearing the bones cracking. The man released Seungmin's breath, the latter heaving and trying to breath again as he held his throat.

Chan grabbed the male under Seungmin like it was a feather and straightened his back and held his hands behind him. Before the male could react, Chan straightened his spine harder, the bones breaking from the pull.

He moaned in pain, tears running down his cheeks.

"You good" the older asked, placing a hand on Seungmin's shoulder. The younger nodded, getting up and looking around them.

It was clear; if they ignored the dead or squirming bodies on the ground.

"Let's go and help the others," Chan said, running towards the middle of the field with Seungmin behind him. Sometimes punching or kicking the opponent fighters.