ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

Drops of blood fell from the knife blade on the floor, creating a pleasant sound

His body started relaxing at the sound until the cries started again. He rolled his eyes and crouched beside the man's poisoned body. He brushed a few strands of hair off the man's face with the tip of the knife, scared eyes watching him as he caressed his fathers face with the knife.

"Fe—Felix" the man swallowed, trying to speak but his voice failed from all the screaming from the torture. "Shh" Felix whispered, watching intently as the knife caressed his father's cheek. "Now you will know my pain for those years" he murmured as the tip of the sharpened knife pierced through the man's skin.

The sweet screams of pain echoed in the room. A grin formed on Felix's lips as a little tear falled on his cheek.

Tears strained in blood were running on his father's face as Felix kept craving freckles on his cheeks. "Son, stop—" "Don't you fucking dare call me son, you piece of shit" roared Felix as he started stabbing his father's chest like a maniac.

After a few minutes where he just cried and stabbed his father's body, Felix got up, wiped his face with the sleeve of his shirt full of blood and turned to his mother's unmoving body that sat peacefully on the bed. "I'm sorry for all of this" he whispered, his voice broken. He caressed her face and hair, silent tears running down his face.

She looked so beautiful even now— Felix looked for the last time at her hazel eyes before he closed them with his fingers. "Now you can rest" he mumbled as the match fell to the ground, flames heading for the first time to his father's body, who was taking his last breath.

He closed the door after him, his eyes landing on Chan.

He went straight to his arms and hugged him, feeling a cold tear fall on his collarbone.