₆₀

They didn't expected it to be this fucking hard.

Changbin and Jeongin knew Hyunjin was a little stubborn and dramatic, but oh lord, taking care of a tired Hyunjin was harder than taking care of a hyper energetic one.

Jeongin groaned while trying to take off the olders shirt, cursing under his breath when the male kept squirming and whining.

"For fucks shake, Changbin get in the fucking bathroom!" he shouted, trying to take the older's head out the fucking shrit, his hair getting more messy than before.

"No fucking way. I don't want to see his naked ass!" Changbin screamed back, cleaning the room. "Fucking idiot, then why were you runing with him four years ago ASS NAKED IN THE FUCKING HALLWAYS OF THE SCHOOL WHILE SLAPING IT?!"

"We were drunk, Jesus"

"Get your ass here until I don't rip it off your body"

Jeongin was pissed.. and it scared Changbin, making him walk into the room with a hand over his eyes, looking subtly from the crack of his ring and middle finger.

"Hold him still" Changbin did as told, placing his hand on Hyunjin's torso and rubbing his back to calm him down with his other hand wile staring at the ceiling.

Jeongin finally managed to pull the shirt off the male, now crouching down and pulling his pants along with underwear.

"God damn, he's truly gifted" Jeongin muttered while tossing the clothes in the basket.

Changbin yelped, taking his hands off Hyunjin and covering his eyes while turning around. "Why did you look at his dick—"

"What was I supposed to do, it was literally in front of my eyes" Jeongin hissed, turning on the water after taking off his shirt.

"I'm out of here. Do whatever you can but I will not help you clean him" Changbin said, waving his hand while leaving the room and closing the door after him.

"Bastard" Jeongin muttered, sighing when he heard sniffles again.

Turning around he stared at Hyunjin crying, his eyes traveling down his torso.

There were so many scars on his body, especially chest and upper stomach. The younger one smiled sadly, helping Hyunjin step into the shower.

He checked the temperature, humming when the water was just perfect, he stepped in the shower too, Hyunjin instantly leaning into Jeongin's body.

They sat under the shower a few minutes, letting the water pour over them as Jeongin hugged the older, listening to his soft cries.

"We missed his birthday, Innie. I missed the opportunity to ask him to be my boyfriend because that bastard took him from me" Hyunjin muttered, choking on a sob of pain while talking.

"I know.." Jeongin muttered, taking the shampoo and pouring a good amount in his palm before washing the males hair.

When he felt Hyunjin step closer, their chests now touching and feeling the weak arms around his torso, the younger pursed his lips, flashbacks from five years ago flashing in his mind.

***

*first week of Amsalja*

His cries echoed in the hall along with the grunts of the others that kept punching and kicking him.

Holding his head while squeezing his eyes shut and crouching in a small ball, Jeongin counted the seconds, trying to focus on that instead of the growing pain all over his body.